Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just used the Seaside Supercharger for the first time. Came down 101 from the Aberdeen, WA supercharger. It's an easy trip with my 70D. And a very scenic drive!

This station is by far the very best that I've been at. Last year I drove from Las Vegas to Seattle, and on all those stops, nothing compared to Seaside! I really like that the SC is located in a shopping mall. It made the time go by really fast, and of course we bought things, and told the clerks that we were charging up. There is a couple of eateries within walking distance, and the mall has a public restroom.

The four double drive thru slots compacts the overall EV footprint and lessens the likely hood of ICE cars taking up our spaces. The signage, probably as an agreement with the facility states that ICE cars can park for a while, and other spaces are Tesla only. When we arrived early afternoon on a Friday there was two others charging up, and when we left, there was one other just starting up.

This station really should be the model for all the planned SC's in the future! Thanks Tesla for a job well done!

I was surprised to see these spots smack dab in the middle of the parking lot. I'm used to driving to the edge of the parking lot or out in the back 40 like you do in Lincoln City. Honestly I don't mind either, but this was different than what I was used to :)

I was surprised to see these spots smack dab in the middle of the parking lot. I'm used to driving to the edge of the parking lot or out in the back 40 like you do in Lincoln City. Honestly I don't mind either, but this was different than what I was used to :)

I sure wish more Superchargers were right out front where people can see EV's in action. Those illuminated Superchargers are fantastic advertising.

Reactions: jrover
Finally some decent espresso at the Seaside Supercharger. (Artisan Distillery) Just noticed it, but apparently it opened in December.
Interesting spot, huge space. also serve hard liquor.
652C45CB-0D77-4C2D-B1C1-F763792F05D5.jpeg

EC195995-E77C-4AA1-9C68-4414C831545F.jpeg
BF26209F-81AB-411F-9A9E-8D889B03605D.jpeg
915D5266-E229-4749-88B3-15CC23F5FD2D.jpeg
0AC60BF5-E22A-44D8-A20B-D7D9ED6FF9C7.jpeg

BD243ABD-0E2B-48E3-BE03-1A6E6DE745F9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
I haven’t read all of the posts in this thread but does anyone know if there are any J1772 charging stations around the seaside area?

We will be taking a trip from Auburn to Cannon Beach and if this supercharger was down I’m not sure there are any other options in the area to help make it to the next charger.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I haven’t read all of the posts in this thread but does anyone know if there are any J1772 charging stations around the seaside area?

We will be taking a trip from Auburn to Cannon Beach and if this supercharger was down I’m not sure there are any other options in the area to help make it to the next charger.

Thanks.
I’ve used the one at:
Ruby’s Riadside Grill (PlugShare) free
2323 S Roosevelt Dr, Seaside, OR 97138

There is a public one in Astoria. Also Tesla destination charging in nearby hotels.
Check Tesla Site:
Find Us | Tesla

& the PlugShare App.

PlugShare by Recargo, Inc. (iOS)
‎PlugShare

BD338D78-571D-459F-848A-0EE34695CD0F.png

• Helpful
Reactions: BerTX
I’ve used the one at:
Ruby’s Riadside Grill (PlugShare) free
2323 S Roosevelt Dr, Seaside, OR 97138

There is a public one in Astoria. Also Tesla destination charging in nearby hotels.
Check Tesla Site:
Find Us | Tesla

& the PlugShare App.

PlugShare by Recargo, Inc. (iOS)
‎PlugShare

View attachment 428561

Excellent thank you. For some reason my PlugShare app wasn’t showing anything and I thought that was odd.

Excellent thank you. For some reason my PlugShare app wasn’t showing anything and I thought that was odd.
Your welcome.
If you have a dog, Ruby’s is very dog friendly. They even have a menu for dogs.

I used the Seaside Supercharger a few weeks ago in my Model S. Now 150 kW!
I peaked @ 133 kW 454 mph. Fastest ever there or anywhere for my S.
722A05A5-4CE0-42CC-B58E-28D3998C551E.jpeg

Your welcome.
If you have a dog, Ruby’s is very dog friendly. They even have a menu for dogs.

I used the Seaside Supercharger a few weeks ago in my Model S. Now 150 kW!
I peaked @ 133 kW 454 mph. Fastest ever there or anywhere for my S.
View attachment 428705

Awesome! Yeah we wanted to go there but will be in seaside on a Wednesday heading to rockaway beach. Ruby’s is closed on Tues/Wed apparently

Thanks.
Why are you worried about the supercharger being down? It's almost as trivial as being worried about being hit by a meteor or struck by lightning.

Awesome! Yeah we wanted to go there but will be in seaside on a Wednesday heading to rockaway beach. Ruby’s is closed on Tues/Wed apparently
The best restaurant for Dinner is Buoy Beer in Astoria.
1 8th St
Astoria, OR 97103

One of my favorite spots for lunch is
“The Stand” in Seaside.
109 N Holladay Dr
Seaside, OR 97138

Very funky. Great Mexican food.
Outside seating available/ dog friendly.
Only open M-F 11:00-5:00
Cash only.
Not a tourist spot.
Local favorite.

Originally found it on Trip Advisor.
The Stand, Seaside - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - TripAdvisor

The best restaurant for Dinner is Buoy Beer in Astoria.
1 8th St
Astoria, OR 97103

One of my favorite spots for lunch is
“The Stand” in Seaside.
109 N Holladay Dr
Seaside, OR 97138

Very funky. Great Mexican food.
Outside seating available/ dog friendly.
Only open M-F 11:00-5:00
Cash only.
Not a tourist spot.
Local favorite.

Originally found it on Trip Advisor.
The Stand, Seaside - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - TripAdvisor
Meant to put Trip Advisor link to Buoy Beer...

Buoy Beer Company, Astoria - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - TripAdvisor