Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sheffield, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped this afternoon to check it out. Still work in progress... Saw some construction workers on site. They seemed to be packing stuff. I asked them when the charger will be open. They had no idea. They said more testing needs to be done. Can be another month or two for all they know. Didn’t sound very optimistic. On the other hand, the construction seems to be over, the transformer is in place and everything is hooked up, so it’s just a matter of testing and approval, or so it seems.

C1942610-B78D-4C3B-A2F7-2607505CD066.jpeg
3236CB34-66B6-4E3B-9C71-E77A287A91F6.jpeg

i should have put this in sooner, (i put this in the Strongsville thread as well), but i have a contact at Tesla that deals with the superchargers in Ohio!

The contact is Jordan Rhyne, and he used to be the Store Manager of the Columbus OH location and he moved on to the supercharger team for Ohio to find optimal placement etc...

I hope this helps so you can ask when this will be online!

Last edited:
Just sent another email to Jordan and got a quick reply! He is saying Strongsville can be turned on anytime this week, but he can't promise any specific day, as it's in utility’s hands at this point. Sheffield is slightly behind Strongsville. They are aiming for an early to mid February.
awesome!! he's a great guy, hopefully you are able to meet him in person some time. :)

any chance that this station is online now?