Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sioux City, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe the Cody pin on the Tesla SuC map was removed. I wish they would try Greybull as an option. Even if just seasonal with a couple portable units in the Void area. We love tent camping up in the Big Horns but Sheridan is on the wrong side for us with little to no L2 options either any where near where we stay up on US16 Alt.
I agree, Greybull would be a great place. Plus the beginning of a spectacular drive over the Bighorn National Forest mts to Sheridan. Did this from the east last year - took a dirt road out of Sheridan to Dayton (just for fun) and caught US 14 over the Mt road to Greybull then Cody. After 1-1/2 hr charge and tour of Buffalo Bill Museum while L2 charging, went to the destination for the day - Red Lodge, Montana where the Yodeler Motel (good folks) has several destination chargers. Purpose the next day was to do the Beartooth Hwy to Yellowstone - puportedly the curviest road in the US. A must do, but not for the faint of heart - well maintained road.

Reactions: bruce4000
I too would like better confirmation that this one is actually active. And a warning to those who might try to not count on it just yet. I'll be there tomorrow night, probably late.
37F6CB6D-0915-482B-BAD7-D33BC1148F13.jpeg
339349F7-9B04-469F-8D57-00D902F21F68.jpeg

Stopped by again for ya!