Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sisters, OR (under construction Jan 2024, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First set of stalls ( that I have seen) where the chargers are centered in the parking spaces. Wonder if it is to allow front charge port vehicles to fit into one space rather than taking the adjacent space as well. I tried the chargers on Monday… not active. I think they went live Wednesday or Thursday as the now show as active on Tesla link. Our models is on the road with Judy do can not totally verify

Gary
Sisters

First set of stalls ( that I have seen) where the chargers are centered in the parking spaces. Wonder if it is to allow front charge port vehicles to fit into one space rather than taking the adjacent space as well. I tried the chargers on Monday… not active. I think they went live Wednesday or Thursday as the now show as active on Tesla link. Our models is on the road with Judy do can not totally verify

Gary
Sisters
Yes they are operational. Charged there last night. I also noticed the lines were painted "wrong". I had to straddle the line to get the cord to reach. Me thinks someone screwed up.

Reactions: pdx_m3s