Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sisters, OR (under construction Jan 2024, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A permit has been filed for a supercharger at Ray's Food Place:

You beat me by 5 minutes to this post! Nice work.

:)

Immense amount of Central OR supercharger work recently. Madras already online, at least one and possibly two new Bend locations (plus the service center), Redmond is a pin on the Coming Soon map, and now Sisters. Great news!

Reactions: GreenDriver
Driving over from Corvallis, I barely made it to the destination charger at Black Butte. With 2 miles to go in the “tank”. Glad to see a Sisters SC, but it wouldn’t have helped me this weekend. As the EV’a get older, the batteries deteriorate. The navigator stated I would have 12% left when I got to Sisters. This almost destroyed me and my family.

A permit has been filed for a supercharger at Ray's Food Place:

Sisters, OR

Host Type: Grocery Store
Host: Ray's Food Place
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-20
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: OR-126

US-20

To: Bend, OR (v2) - 24.5 miles
Diversion: 0.2 miles
To: Hines, OR - 150.8 miles

Reactions: Kewmpie1
Driving over from Corvallis, I barely made it to the destination charger at Black Butte. With 2 miles to go in the “tank”. Glad to see a Sisters SC, but it wouldn’t have helped me this weekend. As the EV’a get older, the batteries deteriorate. The navigator stated I would have 12% left when I got to Sisters. This almost destroyed me and my family.
The navigation adjusts for the degradation but not for the cold and your speed. So when you see that arrival percentage ticking down, slow down.

I live in Corvallis and drive that route, too. I can make it to Sisters okay in 2019 M3 SR. If you're nervous about at all, take this route and charge at Detroit Lakes SC? It's not much longer and it's easier drive with better roads.
Sisters.png

We charge in
I live in Corvallis and drive that route, too. I can make it to Sisters okay in 2019 M3 SR. If you're nervous about at all, take this route and charge at Detroit Lakes SC? It's not much longer and it's easier drive with better roads.View attachment 903608
springfield sometimes. And then go McKenzie highway. Much better than tombstone pass. But longer.

Reactions: tmisfeldt