Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. Louis Park, MN

Ohelig

May 23, 2020
Minnesota
Even though the station was not on navigation and only 4/8 stalls were working, it seems I was billed for my supercharge session on 6/20! Lame lol.

MattChristian

May 31, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
I recently charged at this location, all working stalls were full with four of us charging when I left. A few other Tesla cars in the Target parking lot, so presumably drawing business to them.

There's some landscaping work being done now at this St. Louis Park supercharger location.

Type of Work: PLANTING TREE
Work Being Done For: TESLA
Search and Status

KERKER INC. LANDSCAPE AND GARDENING SERVICES
KERKER INC. Landscape and Gardening Services

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

DeepBlueMN

2019 AWD Model 3
Jun 11, 2019
AZ and MN
Stopped here at St. Louis Park today. Good charging speed. Pretty busy for a relatively new site; 6 stalls in use once I plugged in. Tough site for backing in though since the chargers are right on 1 of the 2 busy main entrances into the Target parking lot. Pic here is my car and a friend doing a test drive of a Y from the local sales/service center! (Hopefully he will be a new Tesla owner soon!)
8348923B-FC2A-4367-B939-E7C60225061C.jpeg

Reactions: MattChristian

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC