Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sudbury, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The guy did not show up but I managed to get some pictures and information. Concrete and asphalt has been completed and all equipment has been delivered - just waiting for scheduling from Tesla to come up and finish installing, then connection w/Greater Sudbury Utilities. If each of these boxes have 2 SuC in them than it's 8 total back to back.

0EGgW1a.jpg

i18RmpX.jpg

rZHgfri.jpg

The guy did not show up but I managed to get some pictures and information. [..]. If each of these boxes have 2 SuC in them than it's 8 total back to back.

Thank you for the updated photos! That's great. I'm glad to see the Tesla equipment is on site.

I am 99% certain it's to be 8 stalls. Take a look at the photo I posted when the asphalt was ripped up, it shows 4x2 parking spots.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Thank you for the updated photos! That's great. I'm glad to see the Tesla equipment is on site.

I am 99% certain it's to be 8 stalls. Take a look at the photo I posted when the asphalt was ripped up, it shows 4x2 parking spots.
Haha yes I saw that, I took a peek under the tarps and there are indeed 8 conduits running under the concrete so it will be 8 stalls.