Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sunnyvale, CA - W. McKinley Ave (LIVE 12 Mar 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, I live in Sunnyvale and both the Sunnyvale and Cupertino supercharger show no sign of opening.

PG&E put up temporary no parking signs down the entire row of spaces covering all of this coming week, so it shouldn't be long now.

IMG_4810.JPG IMG_4813.JPG

We were shopping there today and saw the signs. Two ICEd spots FWIW. So wonder if these signs mean that something didn't get installed correctly and they're going to be digging up stuff. I thought they had received approvals on everything and only had the fire department inspection and city to sign off.

Drove by this morning and saw that the green box has been installed on the pad. Didn't see any trucks and there is still tape on the charging stations. There's also a lot of trench work in the street that is adjacent to this box. I hope that the green box is for the chargers and not related to the trenching.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: emupilot
IMG_0850.JPG
false alarm :) apparently the station is in test mode, went there and tried two posts but both were off. Station looks to be in a great location though, Target is open until midnight and there's Starbucks inside. Looking forward when it opens.

Attachments

• IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 96
  • Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and thecloud