Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Thousand Oaks, CA - East Thousand Oaks Blvd (re-opened May 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get it. The point is the behavior of the ICEr is so irrational, who knows what s/he would do next -- thus the videotape.
But the point of my comment would be that approaching someone while videotaping is generally not considered to be "confronting someone nicely" by the general public. This was the original quote (not mine):

"Tesla dude confronted them niceley and videotaped the ordeal"

Reactions: AMPd
Used this SpC on Wednesday of last week and Sunday of this week on my trip from Carlsbad to Morro Bay and back. Didn't see any ICEing, but on Sunday there was a Model X parked head in at one of the back-in chargers, and of course not charging. Would think Tesla owners would know better, especially on a Sunday morning when plenty of parking spots were available in the main lot.

Like the location. Champagne Bakery is a great spot to get breakfast while charging up.
Just got back yesterday from my annual trip to Morro Bay and stopped here on the way back around 1:00pm Sunday. The handicap spot (10A) was ICEd. Wonder if that happens a lot, making 10B a good one to plug into since you are less likely to have to split the charge. Unfortunately 10B was taken so I pulled into 1A since 1B was open. However 2 other stalls were down, and the charging traffic here is incredible: constant stream of Teslas coming in to charge, so it was only a few minutes before someone had to take 1B.

On the way up last Thursday I stopped at the one at the Oaks Mall. MUCH less traffic there.

Super inconvenient!!! Had to go to Burbank
To charge just now when Westlake is 5 mins from my house!
The Oaks Mall off Lynn is not that far away unless you had to head/live east. Granted they are Destination Charges but they work just fine/plentiful and we are using them since our WCs at home are down due to PowerWall installations.

Reactions: labrit