Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Toledo, OH - Central Ave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks Like the last Meijer in the Toledo area is also getting a super charger. I don't have any documentation yet, but the eastern side of the parking lot has an area with temporary fencing up and there and was some electrical stuff there (below in red). Address is: 7240 Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43617 Municipality is actually Sylvania Township.
Meijer, Central Avenue.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Guacahummus
Good location. I just sent the info to a friend of mine to go check it out and get some pics. This is also close to my child's mothers house so that is cool that I can skip Maumee one at Meijers.
FYI they are putting them also at the Meijer off Rt 20 near I-75 in Perrysburg (technically Rossford), first exit past I-475 when going North. This would be more convenient than Maumee even with backtracking to get to I-475/23N. The Rt 20 location has the plug stands already up when I went by there a few days ago. I'd expect this to go live within a month or two, although I was in a hurry and didn't get a good look at all what else they had yet to do.

FYI they are putting them also at the Meijer off Rt 20 near I-75 in Perrysburg (technically Rossford), first exit past I-475 when going North. This would be more convenient than Maumee even with backtracking to get to I-475/23N. The Rt 20 location has the plug stands already up when I went by there a few days ago. I'd expect this to go live within a month or two, although I was in a hurry and didn't get a good look at all what else they had yet to do.

I saw that on the map and forums and have been following it. That is the more ideal spot instead of Maumee IMO. With the addition of this and the Rossford one, Maumee will be somewhat irrelevant or more of an option B....

Reactions: Triangles
This would really blanket Toledo in chargers! North, south, east and west.
Too bad Lucas County doesn't have an on-line permit system to search like you can in neighboring Wood County. This makes it hard to tell what the details are, and the status of things.

Good location. I just sent the info to a friend of mine to go check it out and get some pics. This is also close to my child's mothers house so that is cool that I can skip Maumee one at Meijers.

This Meijer is a few miles from our house.
This is one of the grocery stores we visit at least once a week.
I, too, will keep an eye on this site.

Are either of you able to provide pictures or an update?

This would really blanket Toledo in chargers! North, south, east and west.
Too bad Lucas County doesn't have an on-line permit system to search like you can in neighboring Wood County. This makes it hard to tell what the details are, and the status of things.

Yeah it would. You got the one on the last exit going to MI., one off 475, then you have 80/90 and 75, and then 280.... in which 3 will 250KW.... I'm happy with that regarding my trips there

Last edited:
Kind of late, and not particularly helpful, but I tracked down what is supposed to be the electrical permit. No plans and no details with it, just the permit.
It was only issued a month ago, so the contractors are moving pretty quickly with this job!

1692231069966.png

Toledo - Central Ave, OH

Host Type: Grocery Store
Host: Meijer
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-20, US-23
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-475

US-20

To: Maumee, OH (v2) - 9.4 miles
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: Rossford, OH - 14.7 miles (Construction)

US-23

To: Ypsilanti, MI - 41.2 miles
Diversion: 3 miles
To: Bay City, MI (v2) - 146.1 miles

Supercharger on US-20, close to the intersection with US-23.
It's on some of the fastest routes to Ann Arbor, MI, Lansing, MI and points further north.

Reactions: SilverMonk