Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tustin, CA - Flight Way (LIVE 20 Dec 2022, 7 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in the Flight center, just off of Barranca Pkwy - found this SC under construction, on Airship Avenue

IMG_1496.jpg

Seemed strange since all the trenches and pedestal bases (which are in place) are on the other side of the road, which does not have parking.
Not sure how many pedestals there will be as quite a few were obscured by fencing

It seems like a strange location as it is basically on the far side from the Mess hall - really that is more of a service road at that location. It is directly outside the building housing the Syspro offices.
The only thing I could think of is that they wanted them way off on their own, which makes sense because during the work week, there are lots of people around the main lots. Still...very interesting place for have a supercharger. So now Tustin is getting this one, Red Hill & Walnut, AND Newport & Irvine Blvd.

I found the permit for this one:

Address listed is 1705 Flight Way. 12 stalls. Location doesn't quite line up with OP's description but, well, there ya have it.
View attachment 848244
Drove by last night on the way to another Supercharger. They're utilizing the parking spaces along the building that's labeled Nogin. I saw the actual construction in the spaces.

Reactions: Falcon73
here is the location - circled it in red ( I was at a late night party in that building and it was right outside)

SCLocation.jpg

The location is what seems so weird - the back of the top parking lot, or the overflow lot to the west would be better - or inside the parking structure, which already has a load of slow chargers. It really is on Airship Avenue, not Flight Way