Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wangaratta, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe ask your council why they couldn't come up with better locations than the sketchy often-deserted top floor of that carpark where the NRMA charger was, or the rubbish tip 10k's out of town.

Yeah, this has to be one of the more... average sites. I can't see many people who live in Wangaratta not having home charging. Its in an awkward spor for travelers, has paid parking from minute 1 in a country town.

Yeah, this has to be one of the more... average sites. I can't see many people who live in Wangaratta not having home charging. Its in an awkward spor for travelers, has paid parking from minute 1 in a country town.
Sorry, thread drift - I was talking about Albury, specifically the complaint it now has no DC charging.

The Wangaratta one seems fine, although again that top floor might be a bit of a lonely location in the middle of the night. The parking cost is pretty de minimus - you might spend 50c on parking for $40 on charging.

Seemingly confirmed via photo on Plugshare as paid parking (at $1.10/hr) via an app on Weekdays 9am - 5.30pm. Free other times and on weekends and public holidays.

Attachments

• photostudio_1698718389753.jpg
    photostudio_1698718389753.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 38
Take 1 couldnt find it, im assuming its up that pokey ramp but no signs. Will be in the area for a few days so might try again.

Correct it's on the rooftop.
Always worth a look at Plugshare for carpark based chargers.

Reactions: dronus
Correct it's on the rooftop.
Always worth a look at Plugshare for carpark based chargers.
Thanks yeah i was running a bit late, had s look and think i went past it. Suprised its not in one of the many other carparks in the area but there you go.
Ill be back there tomorow, wodonga and albury over the next few days. Sussing out the chargers while im in the area as the next time im here im hoping to be in the model 3.

Reactions: Max Spaghetti