Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wangaratta, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has just shown up on the map and app!

IMG_0137.jpeg

Only 4 stalls, pretty undercooked for the Hume Highway but better than 0 stalls and they still have the planned 10-20 stall site at Benalla.

Presumably in the two-story council owned carpark above the shops. If so access via Reid St, down one-way Victoria Pde.

A bit of a detour off the highway but probably no more than Wodonga (or the proposed Albury site).

Can't find much on carpark hours, or cost. Definitely appear to be some charges as references to the EasyPark app.

Last edited:
Yeah, its "good", but super disappointing for a Hume town. I'll just have a to put this in the nice surprise column. Not the best location for 24/7 travel, but good for retail hours.

Would like to also see a bunch of stalls in Seymour, once Benella is completed, that would provide a Supercharger in every major majour Town on the Hume within Victoria.

Last edited:
have you guys come across many superchargers inside paid parking car parks?
Let's wait and see for confirmation.

If charged from the first minute, it would be the first Australian supercharger in paid parking afaik.. there are a number where you get 1-3 hours free only.

But if you look globally at cities like New York, Hong Kong, London etc you will find superchargers in paid parking areas simply because free parking basically doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronus
Hopefully not a silly question, have you guys come across many superchargers inside paid parking car parks? I think there are a couple in Adelaide (airport and maybe ACC owned car parks but they are not Tesla superchargers, like Evie or something)
No, I think I've punched 24 on my Tesla Supercharger Bingo Card and I don't believe I've had to pay for parking at any of those.

Reactions: dronus