Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wilsonville, OR (LIVE 17 Nov 2023, 8 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 997714

If you shop at Costco, please return your shopping cart.
Ha, I saw you charging there! Those carts have been there all week. The one on the right was on Thursday. Brand new Model 3 and lady dressed to the nines and couldn’t be bothered to walk it back. I know the car was brand new based on our weather and not a single leaf or spray. Was first dry’ish day. There was a beer can behind my charger today. Kind of expected more out of Wilsonville

I’m just piggybacking on this thread, but I was shopping at the Wilsonville Fred Meyer and noticed that they put up some fencing on the southern side of the parking lot. Possible construction? I wonder if people who are good at looking up construction projects can find out 😬
Good eye! Unfortunately, not Tesla. EA, 2 cabinets, 4 stalls.
1706049049935.png1706049085476.png1706049153404.png

I’m just piggybacking on this thread, but I was shopping at the Wilsonville Fred Meyer and noticed that they put up some fencing on the southern side of the parking lot. Possible construction? I wonder if people who are good at looking up construction projects can find out 😬
Added to fastcharger.info

Join the discussion on this site here: Fastcharger - Wilsonville - Fred Meyer - Wilsonville

If you have pictures that would confirm the start of construction, please add them there.

Was shopping at Freddie’s and saw more digging by EA. I’m just amazed at how much more efficient and quicker Tesla is at installing DC chargers.

I do wish Tesla would consider putting in more Superchargers across the road at the old Albertsons parking lot or make a deal with Sonic burgers. It would help people who are traveling on I5 and for the apartment dwellers in town.

Was shopping at Freddie’s and saw more digging by EA. I’m just amazed at how much more efficient and quicker Tesla is at installing DC chargers.

I do wish Tesla would consider putting in more Superchargers across the road at the old Albertsons parking lot or make a deal with Sonic burgers. It would help people who are traveling on I5 and for the apartment dwellers in town.

It would be helpful to reach out to those companies and encourage them to partner with Tesla.

Tesla only said "At a limited number of sites you can pay directly at the Supercharger using a major credit card or mobile payment service." (I don't think all V4 sites have the hardware to support it.)
From what I've seen, all V4 pedestals have the built-in payment screen. I assume they'll all be activated, but I have no real basis for that other than why wouldn't they?

Tesla just opened this to Fords. Tesla also says people will be able to pay and charge using credit cards on V4. Is anyone close to check if the payment terminals are active? Thanks.
So I am nearly 100% sure the maintenance I saw them doing with the site down, was adding the CCS board to the stalls. The tech did say “updating” when I asked him. The screens were still dark as of yesterday. Ford has passthrough billing, so just like tesla, no app or card required. Just plug and charge. I imagine they dont light up the screen for payments until they bring on a brand that doesnt support passthrough payments.

Also, non tesla price is 0.19 and tesla cars charge at 0.16. Crazy how low this is. PGE retail rate is 0.16 and the charger is in their service territory.

Reactions: bruce4000 and KJD
So I am nearly 100% sure the maintenance I saw them doing with the site down, was adding the CCS board to the stalls. The tech did say “updating” when I asked him. The screens were still dark as of yesterday. Ford has passthrough billing, so just like tesla, no app or card required. Just plug and charge. I imagine they dont light up the screen for payments until they bring on a brand that doesnt support passthrough payments.

Also, non tesla price is 0.19 and tesla cars charge at 0.16. Crazy how low this is. PGE retail rate is 0.16 and the charger is in their service territory.
They don’t need pass through or plug and charge. Magic docks don’t have screens and they can bill. Just like Tesla users with one extra step. You load your card onto your Tesla account, open the app, select your stall and it’ll start charging (money and electrons). It’s only some government funded sites that require card payment availability.