Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yakima, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🤔

1674861897485.png

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Yeah, I was confused when I saw that earlier... Is the Yakima location frequently slammed? It seemed empty enough and fast enough when I've hit it...
(Also a 2nd location at Leavenworth...but that one makes sense. That one's frequently super full). And another one near Cle Elum would make sense because the current one's hard to get into and kinda slow...

Yeah, I was confused when I saw that earlier... Is the Yakima location frequently slammed? It seemed empty enough and fast enough when I've hit it...
(Also a 2nd location at Leavenworth...but that one makes sense. That one's frequently super full). And another one near Cle Elum would make sense because the current one's hard to get into and kinda slow...
I've used it a handful of times and it's always been relatively congested with only 8 stalls. I frequently see it pretty busy when I drive by on the highway too. Doesn't surprise me they'd want another location in the area, especially with the eventual opening of the network to non Teslas.