Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Belgium (B)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
in Jabbeke aan 't klein strand bouwen ze een Ibis Hotel.
Heeft Vandervalk alleenrecht om SC te plaatsen?
Helemaal niet. (denk ik)

Maar het blijkt uit de praktijk dat Vandervalk heel graag met Tesla samenwerkt voor de plaatsing van Superchargers.
En Tesla lijkt het engagement van Vandervalk te appreciëren.

even de laatste SuC's in BeNe :
Drachten, VDV
Machelen, VDV
Eindhoven, VDV
(Amsterdam, Tesla)
(Aartselaar, Tesla)
Gent, HolidayInn

Urmond, VDV
Zwolle, VDV
Nijvel, VDV
(Tilburg, Tesla)

en bevestigd : Aarlen, VDV.
de niet-bevestigde in Nederland zijn ook allemaal VDV.

Ik zou mijn geld dus op ... een VDV zetten. ;)

Last edited:
In Jabbeke is geen Vandervalk.

Wel in Oostkamp.
Drongen (vlak bij Gent; maar te ver van het stadion voor de voetbal-laders). Of Nazareth.
Antwerpen (naast de ring, kan Aartselaar ontlasten) Of Brasschaat (maar deze is eerder niveau Nijvel)
Als het persé een VDV moet zijn doe dan maar Hotel Beveren. @lekkerdichtbijzodatikdagelijksgratiskanladen

Soit, ik hoop nog steeds voor Luik in de toekomst.

• Funny
Reactions: davandy and S-19910
Hi, everybody. Here are some stats you might find interesting:

At the end of Q2 2016, Belgium had 1870 Teslas and 22 supercharger stalls. That's 1870/22= 85 Teslas per stall.
At the end of Q3 2016, Belgium had 2119 Teslas and 30 supercharger stalls. That's 2119/30= 70.6 Teslas per stall.
If you want to know how this compares to other countries, check out my topic here.

Hi, everybody. Here are some stats you might find interesting:

At the end of Q2 2016, Belgium had 1870 Teslas and 22 supercharger stalls. That's 1870/22= 85 Teslas per stall.
At the end of Q3 2016, Belgium had 2119 Teslas and 30 supercharger stalls. That's 2119/30= 70.6 Teslas per stall.
If you want to know how this compares to other countries, check out my topic here.

interesting; but... I'm not sure that the Teslas/SuC ratio is the key element.

Our countries are relatively small - I'm sure a lot of Belgian/Dutch drivers are using other Suc's in Europe as well.
E.g. the French Suc were used a lot by BeNe drivers during summer holiday's, and in the coming months during winter holiday's, so will the German.

Or let me put it in an other way : during our last roadtrip with 4 Belgian Tesla's, we used 4*18 Superchargers. None of them in Belgium...

@S-19910,
I agree. It makes less sense to compare smaller countries to larger ones. You could compare two small countries.

However, it still makes sense to compare one-quarter to another for the same country regardless its size. For example, in Q3 2016 Belgium had 70.6 Teslas per stall. If this number drops in the future, it means the situation is getting better. If it increases, it is getting worse. I will update the numbers quarterly until the end of 2018. The stats show last 12 quarters for each country. In Q3, Belgium had the biggest improvement among all countries.

Last edited:
@S-19910,
I agree. It makes less sense to compare smaller countries to larger ones. You could compare two small countries.

However, it still makes sense to compare one-quarter to another for the same country regardless its size. For example, in Q3 2016 Belgium had 70.6 Teslas per stall. If this number drops in the future, it means the situation is getting better. If it increases, it is getting worse. I will update the numbers quarterly until the end of 2018. The stats show last 12 quarters for each country. In Q3, Belgium had the biggest improvement among all countries.
Don't forget that in a small country the SuC's are not built for the inhabitants of that country unless they have to drive a long distance to get there. That is why a country with a few Tesla's like Germany has a lot of SuC just to make it possible for let us say the Dutch to drive to their holiday destinations. Maybe with the coming of Model 3 it will change but now there is no correlation between number of Tesla's and SuC's.

eigenlijk zou tesla een systeem moeten opzetten dat je enkel en alleen een SuC mag gebruiken als je op doorreis bent.
Als je nog voldoende batterij hebt om Home te bereiken, moet de SuC jou weigeren.
misschien wel enkele credits uitdelen voor onvoorziene omstandigheden.
maar tenminste vermeiden dat mensen systematisch bij de SuC staan ipv gewoon snachts thuis te laden , dit om enkele luttele euri uit te sparen....

hopelijk doen ze dat wel voor de model 3

Reactions: Hayden and S-19910
eigenlijk zou tesla een systeem moeten opzetten dat je enkel en alleen een SuC mag gebruiken als je op doorreis bent.
Als je nog voldoende batterij hebt om Home te bereiken, moet de SuC jou weigeren.
misschien wel enkele credits uitdelen voor onvoorziene omstandigheden.
maar tenminste vermeiden dat mensen systematisch bij de SuC staan ipv gewoon snachts thuis te laden , dit om enkele luttele euri uit te sparen....

hopelijk doen ze dat wel voor de model 3
We moeten niet denken in beperkingen, al helemaal niet van anderen, maar juist in mogelijkheden.

We denken toch niet serieus dat het wachten wordt veroorzaakt door mensen die een paar euro willen uitsparen? Er zal best eens zo'n idioot tussen zitten maar ik denk dat t aantal verwaarloosbaar is. Het aantal Tesla's zal zich blijven uitbreiden en ik verwacht hetzelfde van de laadmogelijkheden.

Last edited: