Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Northern California (location speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jan 15 Petaluma update

There was a lot of activity at the Petaluma construction site yesterday. They were working on something inside the big structure next to the individual charging bays.

EgPUIAs.jpg

Stopped by this afternoon. Asphalt striped, pedestals complete. Foreman says PG&E will hopefully set transformer Monday, then TM will test, may be open on February 1, fingers crossed. I've been bringing the crew a dozen donuts in the afternoon every couple of days, hoping to help keep them happy, energetic, and productive. Seems to work, at least in my dreams.

Foreman says the contractor they work for, out of SoCal, has done five supercharger projects, Petaluma being the first one he's personally been involved in--they mostly have done telecom site installs in the past.

He says they're going to Napa next.

I've been bringing the crew a dozen donuts in the afternoon every couple of days, hoping to help keep them happy, energetic, and productive. Seems to work, at least in my dreams.

That's really cool of you to do that! On the behalf of all future users of the Petaluma SC, thank you :)
Oh and of course, thanks for the update on the status of the site. Fingers crossed for February!

Stopped by this afternoon. Asphalt striped, pedestals complete. Foreman says PG&E will hopefully set transformer Monday, then TM will test, may be open on February 1, fingers crossed. I've been bringing the crew a dozen donuts in the afternoon every couple of days, hoping to help keep them happy, energetic, and productive. Seems to work, at least in my dreams.

Foreman says the contractor they work for, out of SoCal, has done five supercharger projects, Petaluma being the first one he's personally been involved in--they mostly have done telecom site installs in the past.

He says they're going to Napa next.
We all thank you for the donuts and update, cannot wait and hope for early next month. Interesting there are on to Napa next because rumor was it would not come on line until end of the year.