Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today’s appointment to replace the HV pack and 12V on the Model 3 has been deferred another 3 weeks, waiting on parts. I need some @theflyer juju on that battery pack🤓
Sorry to hear that. One would think a Model 3 pack would be easier to get their hands on than a 2019 Raven pack. I wonder if the fact I was on a road trip expedited the replacement pack arriving within two weeks? The Glendale experience was just surreal in every way.

On my side of the equation, I've gotten the estimate to repair the body damage caused by the Glendale factory, but it's anyone's guess as to when I'll be able to get it repaired. Still waiting for confirmation that Tesla will indeed pay for the repair.

Reactions: Bighorn
Sorry to hear that. One would think a Model 3 pack would be easier to get their hands on than a 2019 Raven pack. I wonder if the fact I was on a road trip expedited the replacement pack arriving within two weeks? The Glendale experience was just surreal in every way.

On my side of the equation, I've gotten the estimate to repair the body damage caused by the Glendale factory, but it's anyone's guess as to when I'll be able to get it repaired. Still waiting for confirmation that Tesla will indeed pay for the repair.
Do you think they may have dropped it?

I made a new friend - or friends! Best of luck to @GHammer and Diane as they explore the rest of New England. And no more tire troubles.

Attachments

• IMG_2238.jpeg
    IMG_2238.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 78
Check-ins for 2022-10-13
- Redding, CA (#572) (First to check-in)

It wasn't showing on my Nav display yesterday, but checking my Tesla acct. this AM it shows 47¢/kWh

My 90D is reduced to about a 60D-65D at this point
I got this on Kickstarter yesterday. Perhaps when I start having range issues I can use it as a spare gas can

It lets you charge it at any Level 2 charger and provides 240 volts at 16 amps to charge your car from (not my MAIN use for it)

1665759335157.png

Last edited:
Made our way to our next stop for a couple days and was greeted by @Half Dollar Bill at the beautiful James Place Inn in Freeport ME. Pleasant drive across the Tappen Zee Bridge (oh, sorry Mario M. Cuomo Bridge:rolleyes:) and up I95 with little traffic until Boston.

Check-ins for 2022-10-11
- Easton, PA (#1124)
- Tannersville, PA (#1125)
- Bartonsville, PA (#1126)
- Columbia, NJ (#1127)
- Rockaway, NJ (#1128)
- Boonton, NJ (#1129)
- West Nyack, NY (#1130)
- Tarrytown, NY (#1131)
- Darien - Northbound, CT (#1132)
- Fairfield - Northbound, CT (#1133)
- Milford - Boston Post Rd, CT (#1134)
- Milford - Northbound, CT (#1135)
- Madison - Northbound, CT (#1136)
- New London, CT (#1137)
- Mystic, CT (#1138)
- Richmond, RI (#1139)
- East Greenwich, RI (#1140)
- Mansfield, MA (#1141)
- Dedham (SC), MA (#1142)
- Lexington (NB), MA (#1143)
- Burlington, MA (#1144)
- Woburn, MA (#1145)
- Lynnfield, MA (#1146)
- Seabrook, NH (#1147)
- Kennebunk - Northbound, ME (#1148)
OK you got me. ... actually by a lot now. o_O

Drove back from Key West to Miami yesterday afternoon.

I only made my wife wait for one new site--we didn't need to charge at all--because we were tired and hungry.

Check-ins for 2022-10-14
- Miami - South Dixie Highway, FL (#207) (Comment: I wish they wouldn’t put superchargers in parking decks.)

I always like to plug something I think is worthwhile each day, and for today, it's the Turtle Hospital in Marathon. We stopped on the way back up the Keys and took the tour. Very educational even if depressing. (Leatherback turtles love to eat jellyfish, so as the turtle population declines, it means more jellyfish to spoil snorkeling, as happened to us earlier in the day.)

I never understood going to the beach on the east coast. SO MANY jellyfish and sand dobbers, the sand out here has maybe some algae and a little sea weed. I remember being 7 yo and standing up in the surf back east and there was a huge crab that went from my elbow where it grabbed me to the ground. TERRIFYING

Reactions: Darren S
Most in calendar year:

1665855353644.png

Observations:
Count went up every year, except 2019 and 2021. when @Tdreamer and @tes-s snuck in with "relatively" few
Count in year was majority of that competitor's visits - except 2021
@Darren S 's 457 in 2018 seemed like an incredible number for a year, only to be surpassed by @Big Earl in 2020 and crushed by @David99 this year - and still going!

Happy hunting everyone.

Most in calendar year:
Hey, 2015 was not the shooting fish in a barrel experience today's supercharger hunting is. That VA-Seattle-San Diego-VA trip was exciting! Not only did you have to plan your routes but you also had to keep an eye on your SOC as there was no trip screen. The extra features have certainly made the cars more marketable but a small piece of me misses the early wild west days when you really had to be sure of your capabilities and understand the car's.
I've gone back and played some old arcade games I really loved but the experience wasn't like living in the moment. You learn to enjoy those moments more when they come along now.

Spent a couple of days in Ellsworth ME/Bar Harbor/Acadia NP. First rain of the entire trip but we were prepared and it chased the crowds away. Had Dorr's Half and Half rolls for lunch, mmmm. The Asticou Azalea Garden was spectacular. Started our way back today going through Maine.
20221013_165050.jpg

20221015_125041.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-10-13
- Augusta, ME (#1160)
- Ellsworth, ME (#1161)

Check-ins for 2022-10-15
- Brewer, ME (#1162)
- Medway, ME (#1163)
- Jackman, ME (#1164)
- Skowhegan, ME (#1165)
- Waterville, ME (#1166)
- Farmington - Hannaford Dr, ME (#1167)

I never understood going to the beach on the east coast. SO MANY jellyfish and sand dobbers, the sand out here has maybe some algae and a little sea weed. I remember being 7 yo and standing up in the surf back east and there was a huge crab that went from my elbow where it grabbed me to the ground. TERRIFYING
Ya know why the beach is great on the East Coast?
you can actually swim in the ocean.

Spent a couple of days in Ellsworth ME/Bar Harbor/Acadia NP. First rain of the entire trip but we were prepared and it chased the crowds away. Had Dorr's Half and Half rolls for lunch, mmmm. The Asticou Azalea Garden was spectacular. Started our way back today going through Maine.
View attachment 864336
View attachment 864337
Check-ins for 2022-10-13
- Augusta, ME (#1160)
- Ellsworth, ME (#1161)

Check-ins for 2022-10-15
- Brewer, ME (#1162)
- Medway, ME (#1163)
- Jackman, ME (#1164)
- Skowhegan, ME (#1165)
- Waterville, ME (#1166)
Spectacular is correct. ❤️

View attachment 864336
View attachment 864337
Check-ins for 2022-10-13
- Augusta, ME (#1160)
- Ellsworth, ME (#1161)

Check-ins for 2022-10-15
- Brewer, ME (#1162)
- Medway, ME (#1163)
- Jackman, ME (#1164)
- Skowhegan, ME (#1165)
- Waterville, ME (#1166)
So jealous of the half and half! Had to settle for lobster last time because of a crab shortage. And now the snow crab collapse in Alaska. Glad to hear it’s back in Maine as I was hoping you’d check in there. Love that they don’t shut down after Labor Day.

Reactions: GHammer
Back on the road for the first time in a while, this time to my kids' final high school marching band competition in Virginia Beach. And it was my first road trip paying for supercharging -- that, combined with much faster charging, changes the strategy for stops a bit. I think this is the first time I've had to unplug and move our car before we were ready to leave.

Check-ins for 2022-10-15
- Norfolk - N Military Hwy, VA (#128)

Check-ins for 2022-10-16
- Ashland, VA (#129)

Another nice day driving across the New Hampshire and Vermont countryside. US2 across the White Mountains was particularly nice. Back to the interstates tomorrow and off to Chicago.

Check-ins for 2022-10-16
- Bethel, ME (#1168)
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#1169)
- Berlin, VT (#1170)
- Williston, VT (#1171)
- South Burlington, VT (#1172)
- Rutland, VT (#1173)
- Chestertown, NY (#1174)
- Queensbury, NY (#1175)
- Malta, NY (#1176)
- Albany, NY (#1177)
- Guilderland, NY (#1178)