Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-04-27
- San Antonio, TX (#652)
- Schertz, TX (#653)
- New Braunfels, TX (#654)
- San Marcos, TX (#655)
- Kyle, TX (#656)
- Austin - Frontage Rd, TX (#657)
- Austin - 5601 Brodie Ln, TX (#658)
- Austin - S Congress Ave, TX (#659)
- Austin - S Lamar Blvd, TX (#660)
- West Lake Hills, TX (#661)
- Austin - Research Blvd, TX (#662)
- Austin - Century Oaks Terrace, TX (#663)
- Cedar Park, TX (#664)
- Round Rock, TX (#665)
- Austin, TX (#666)
- Del Valle, TX (#667)
- GigaFactory TX
- Austin - FM 969, TX (#668)
- Hutto, TX (#669)
- Georgetown, TX (#670)
- Temple, TX (#671)
- Waco, TX (#672)
- Italy, TX (#673)
- Fort Worth - Whitmore St, TX (#674)
- North Richland Hills, TX (#675)
- Alvarado, TX (#676)
- Southlake, TX (#677)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#678)
- Grapevine, TX (#679)
- Euless, TX (#680)
- Arlington, TX (#681)
- Abbott, TX (#682)

That's a long list for me. I don't think I have ever hit that many in a day.

Only a few cockups today (as @PLUS EV pointed out I missed Bee Cake, or whatever it's called) and you might be able to tell I missed entering a few locations and had to add them as I noticed.

But I finally think I figured out how I keep screwing up the daily route plan. Well, I know that I touch the screen thinking I'll scroll the list, but NO, just one item follows my finger to a new location on the list, AAAAAAhhhh!!! I played with it this evening and it seems if you touch the text of the entry it will move the item in the list (Even though they have a perfectly good icon for that action on the left of each item) but if you touch the white space it will scroll the list up or down so you can see more entries. But be careful, it's hard to tell the difference especially with fat fingers
Congrats on blowing past 700 and your personal daily record!

It was me that pointed out Bee Cave. Sorry you missed it, but I'm sure there will be plenty to come back for the next time you come through.

Also, I find it amusing that the Austin, TX supercharger got your 666th place. That one was quite annoying to deal with if I recall correctly.

Reactions: David99
Check-ins for 2023-04-30
- Cottondale, AL (#729)
- Birmingham, AL (#730)
- Leeds, AL (#731)
- Mountain Brook, AL (#732)
- Gardendale, AL (#733) (First to check-in)
- Huntsville, AL (#734)
- Athens, AL (#735)
- Brentwood - Old Hickory Blvd, TN (#736)
- Nashville, TN (#737)
- Nashville - Charlotte Pike, TN (#738)
- Bowling Green, KY (#739)
- Elizabethtown, KY (#740)

As George (or was it Stephen) pointed out, I ditched Atlanta, which would have been a lot of stops but I felt I was falling behind and I am now almost a day ahead of schedule, and in love with Alabama, unless you are gonna tell me their weather falls apart as we get into Summer, because the rain and sky and houses and sites were outstanding today.

IMG_9777.jpeg Specifically this River Walk, pris-****ing-stein, they really put some money into parks there

Check-ins for 2023-04-28
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#683)
- Dallas - Park Ln, TX (#684)
- Red Oak, TX (#685)
- Ennis, TX (#686)
- Dallas - The Hill, TX (#687)
- Addison, TX (#688)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#689)
- Plano, TX (#690)
- Plano - W Spring Creek Pkwy, TX (#691)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#692)
- McKinney, TX (#693)
- Allen, TX (#694)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#695)
- Melissa, TX (#696)
- Corsicana, TX (#697)
- Centerville, TX (#698)
- Madisonville, TX (#699)

- Huntsville, TX (#700)

- Shenandoah, TX (#701)
- Shenandoah - Metropark Dr, TX (#702)
- Spring - Spring Stuebner Rd, TX (#703)
- Spring, TX (#704)
- Houston - Louetta Rd, TX (#705)
- Houston, TX (#706)
- Houston - Hempstead Rd (SC), TX (#707)
- Houston - Northwest Fwy, TX (#708)
- Houston - 12523 Westheimer Rd, TX (#709)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#710)
- Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd (SC), TX (#711)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#712)
- Houston - W Alabama St, TX (#713)
- Channelview, TX (#714)
- Baytown, TX (#715)
- Beaumont - Walden Rd, TX (#716)

Hey, I’m in the 700 Club
Dang you are really on a roll lately!

Oops! Thanks for the reminder:

Check-ins for 2023-05-01
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#741)
- Louisville, KY (#742)
- Louisville - Towne Center Drive, KY (#743)
- Shelbyville, IN (#744)
- Indianapolis - E Southport Rd, IN (#745)
- Fishers, IN (#746)
- Carmel, IN (#747)
- Zionsville, IN (#748)
- Lafayette, IN (#749)
- Fair Oaks, IN (#750)
- Lebanon, IN (#751)
- Merrillville, IN (#752)
- Portage - George Ade Travel Plaza, IN (#753)
- Chesterton, IN (#754)
- Flossmoor, IL (#755)
- Mokena, IL (#756) (First to check-in)

Checked into a hotel here in Joliet and crashed hard. Guess it's time to get back on the road, gotta lotta Chicago to see today and tomorrow

Check-ins for 2023-05-02
- Country Club Hills, IL (#757)
- Orland Park, IL (#758)
- Evergreen Park, IL (#759)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#760)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#761)

Missed a couple in here as the directions were not obvious

- Chicago - North Broadway, IL (#762)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#763)
- Skokie, IL (#764)
- Evanston, IL (#765)
- Glenview, IL (#766)
- Northbrook, IL (#767)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#768)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#769)
- Waukegan, IL (#770)
- Pleasant Prairie, WI (#771)
- Kenosha, WI (#772)
- Algonquin, IL (#773)
- Elgin, IL (#774)
- South Barrington, IL (#775)
- Rolling Meadows, IL (#776)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#777)
- Rosemont, IL (#778)
- Oak Brook, IL (#779)

I believe it was @PLUS EV who mentioned the new FSD added time if you were on camera watching the road and I wanted to time how long the car went w/o nagging me if I was obviously paying attention, so between Rosemont and Oak Brook I waited for the nag, hands off wheel, so I could reset by touching and then start counting. Version 2022.45.15 NEVER nagged me.

I have been hanging onto the wheel for 5000 miles of this trip and all I needed to do was look out the window??

Perhaps it will behave more naggy in the morning. But between those two Superchargers I didn't touch the controls, crazy!!

Last edited:
The new Charleston South Carolina supercharger has very nice shading. That'll be wonderful during the hot summers. It also appears design for upgrade to V4 pedestals and Magic dock. Noticed that the protective pillar is centered on the parking space rather than on the pedestal.

Charleston, SC (#1140) (First to check-in)

View attachment 934171View attachment 934172View attachment 934173
In these parts people hate on the non-Teslas occupying 2 stalls at the magic jack charger. :)

The new Charleston South Carolina supercharger has very nice shading. That'll be wonderful during the hot summers. It also appears design for upgrade to V4 pedestals and Magic dock. Noticed that the protective pillar is centered on the parking space rather than on the pedestal.

Charleston, SC (#1140) (First to check-in)

View attachment 934171View attachment 934172View attachment 934173
It has been a long time since I was in South Carolina during summer. Does the shade from the tree also help with the humidity? 😜

Check-ins for 2023-05-03
- Manchester, NH (#662)
- Palmer, MA (#663)
- East Haven, CT (#664)

No guests checking in today so we got out for a little drive that wound up taking all day. We decided to clear New England again so we HAD to get all the way to East Haven, which also meant stopping at Frank Pepe's for pizza.

A few notes:
- I'm not certain I want to say that the lines in Manchester NH are messed up but they are mismatched. I think the stall install turned out differently than expected and they haven't adjusted the lines yet.
- When we pulled into Littleton MA on the way home there was an ePony parked in the supercharger spots. A few minutes later a tow truck arrived to tow him, so I'm guessing he pulled in believing he could charge and called the truck once he was disappointed.
- There were quite a few official vehicles on the road today. Most of the time I make the trip to PA I can get there and back without a sighting. Pretty sure I could have counted two handfuls today.

Check-ins for 2023-05-03
- Burr Ridge, IL (#780)
- Bolingbrook, IL (#781)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#782)
- North Aurora, IL (#783)
- Oswego, IL (#784)
- Dwight, IL (#785)
- Normal - E College Ave, IL (#786)
- Collinsville, IL (#787)
- Springfield, IL (#788)
- Brentwood, MO (#789)
- St. Louis, MO (#790)
- Mehlville, MO (#791)
- Rolla, MO (#792)
- Springfield, MO (#793)
- Normal, IL (repeat)

Two Springfield’s in one day.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-05-02
- Country Club Hills, IL (#757)
- Orland Park, IL (#758)
- Evergreen Park, IL (#759)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#760)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#761)

Missed a couple in here as the directions were not obvious

- Chicago - North Broadway, IL (#762)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#763)
- Skokie, IL (#764)
- Evanston, IL (#765)
- Glenview, IL (#766)
- Northbrook, IL (#767)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#768)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#769)
- Waukegan, IL (#770)
- Pleasant Prairie, WI (#771)
- Kenosha, WI (#772)
- Algonquin, IL (#773)
- Elgin, IL (#774)
- South Barrington, IL (#775)
- Rolling Meadows, IL (#776)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#777)
- Rosemont, IL (#778)
- Oak Brook, IL (#779)

I believe it was @PLUS EV who mentioned the new FSD added time if you were on camera watching the road and I wanted to time how long the car went w/o nagging me if I was obviously paying attention, so between Rosemont and Oak Brook I waited for the nag, hands off wheel, so I could reset by touching and then start counting. Version 2022.45.15 NEVER nagged me.

I have been hanging onto the wheel for 5000 miles of this trip and all I needed to do was look out the window??

Perhaps it will behave more naggy in the morning. But between those two Superchargers I didn't touch the controls, crazy!!
I could not corroborate that on state highways where nags seemed to fluctuate somewhere between 10 and 60 seconds. My brief foray onto the interstate was promising—two miles between exits, and it did not nag over the course of a minute. Would be great it the nag is gone on trips!