Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 13 is in the books.
I am writing email updates for my dad and am including people interested in following along. If you're interested in hearing more about my journey, just PM me with your email address.

I spent yesterday in Loveland working to solve a vibration problem I encountered when I hit South Dakota and the speed limit went up to 80 mph. The Service Center was overbooked and wouldn't take me in to assess, but they suggested having Discount Tire rebalance the tires. The Service Center had at least 13 Cybertrucks waiting to be delivered.

Discount Tire was very helpful and three of the four were out of balance with the right rear being off by 3.5 grams! I spent most of today driving 85 across Wyoming and the vibration problem seems largely solved.

@neverdone and his wife treated me to a wonderful dinner in their home, and even allowed me to use their laundry and dryer!

The drive across Wyoming on I-80 today was interesting. Rain, sleet, and snow for most of the drive and then it cleared up for a beautiful sunset as I arrived into Salt Lake City.

Trip stats so far
1716350944690.png

1716351419609.png

1716351324961.png

1716351035770.png

1716351060210.png

Day 14
418 miles. Rain. Lots of rain. Also, a cracked windshield from a rock thrown by a truck. Argh.
My 50,000-mile warranty has now expired after almost exactly one year.

Was excited to see the bridge at Twin Falls, and I did, but it was cold, windy, and rainy. I was also under time pressure for a meeting. So, I didn't get to take it in as I would've liked. It was still neat, though.

Stopping in Idaho Falls for two nights to let the storm pass and because I have several meetings.

A friend grew up in Brigham, UT, so I stopped and took some pictures of the place, including some iconic eateries that I'm sure he frequented as a kid.

Check-ins for 2024-05-22
- Salt Lake City - Admiral Byrd Rd, UT (#1579) (Comment: Hotel)
- Tremonton, UT (#1580) (Comment: Hotel )
- Burley - Pomerelle Ave, ID (#1581) (Comment: Stokes Fresh Food Market )
- Burley, ID (#1582) (Comment: Strip mall)
- Twin Falls, ID (#1583) (Comment: Twin Falls bridge)
- Pocatello, ID (#1584) (Comment: Hotel )
- Idaho Falls, ID (#1585)

1716435849569.png

1716435882165.png

1716435999883.png

1716436099535.png

We just left Valencia and are now heading further back home. Staying south of Barcelona for tonight.

Check-ins for 2024-05-22
- Jaén, Spain (#589)
- Guarromán, Spain (#590)
- Manzanares, Spain (#591)
- Atalaya del Cañavate, Spain (#592)
- Albacete, Spain (#593)

Check-ins for 2024-05-23
- Torrent - Northbound, Spain (#594)
- Torrent - Southbound, Spain (#595)
- Valencia - Paterna, Spain (#596)
- Sagunto, Spain (#597)
- Castellón, Spain (#598)
- L'Aldea, Spain (#599)

We just left Valencia and are now heading further back home. Staying south of Barcelona for tonight.

Check-ins for 2024-05-22
- Jaén, Spain (#589)
- Guarromán, Spain (#590)
- Manzanares, Spain (#591)
- Atalaya del Cañavate, Spain (#592)
- Albacete, Spain (#593)

Check-ins for 2024-05-23
- Torrent - Northbound, Spain (#594)
- Torrent - Southbound, Spain (#595)
- Valencia - Paterna, Spain (#596)
- Sagunto, Spain (#597)
- Castellón, Spain (#598)
- L'Aldea, Spain (#599)
Hope you got to pick up some local olive oil in Jaén or get to the beach in Sitges.

Heading north to do a little hiking/high-pointing this weekend.

Check-ins for 2024-05-24
- Blacksburg, VA (#559)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#560)
- Roanoke, VA (#561)
- Lexington - E Nelson St, VA (#562)
- Raphine, VA (#563)
- Stuarts Draft, VA (#564)

Broke up the drive by stopping at the Virginia Museum of Transportation in downtown Roanoke, VA.

One of the few remaining GM EV1 electrics
va-transportation-museum-ev1.jpg

1950 Studebaker Land Cruiser (sharing for no other reason than I think this style is cool)
va-transportation-museum-studebaker-land-cruiser.jpg

Only remaining 1950 N & W Railroad Class J Steam Locomotive (huge, with steam-punk vibes)
va-transportatio-museum-N-and-W-Class-J-steam-engine.jpg

477 miles today. 4,974 miles total.

The windshield crack continues to get worse. I've used crazy glue to stabilize the cracks, but I'm not very optimistic.

It was a beautiful day for a drive, especially Teton Pass to Jackson, WY. But the day was a slog, especially given that I learned the road I planned to use between Lima and West Yellowstone is unpaved. After discussing it with others, I decided to use that route anyway, rather than much longer routes (distance-wise) that stayed on paved highways. It all worked out in the end, but the road deteriorated quite badly towards the end. My car was caked in mud, and I had to spend time power washing it to get it off, which more than used up any time I saved by going straight across.

Avoid traveling directly from West Yellowstone to Lima or vice versa.

Lima and Belgrade had particularly gorgeous views right from the superchargers.

I'm pretty tired and trying to figure out the next few days. Weather and hotel options may decide my plan.

Oh, and I continue to be a pothole magnet. Hit another big one today northbound towards Belgrade from Big Sky. Still shocked a hole that big is left directly in the drive lane of a 65mph road.

Check-ins for 2024-05-24
- Jackson, WY (#1586) (Comment: Whole Foods Market )
- Lima, MT (#1587) (Comment: Jan's Cafe)
- West Yellowstone, MT (#1588) (Comment: Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center )
- Big Sky, MT (#1589) (Comment: Wilson hotel )
- Belgrade, MT (#1590) (Comment: Conoco )
- Bozeman, MT (#1591) (Comment: Hilton Garden inn )
- Idaho Falls, ID (repeat)

Teton Pass
1716603095209.png

1716603402614.png

1716603133842.png

Check-ins for 2024-05-21
- Marquette, MI (#542)

Check-ins for 2024-05-22
- Carlton, MN (#543)
- Minneapolis, MN (#544)

Check-ins for 2024-05-24
- Boulder - 28th St, CO (#545)

Succeeded in avoiding the storms in the Plains on Tuesday by staying far north in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Monday night in Duluth. Managed the 253 mile trip leg between Marquette MI and Duluth, some of it in heavy rain, by charging to 100%. Made it to Duluth with 14%, helped by dry roads for about two thirds of the way.

Windy but otherwise nice weather to Grand Island NE on Wednesday. FSD sure helps with driving in a strong crosswind! Home was too far to get to in one day without driving the mountains at deer-o'clock, so we had a fun stay with my longtime friends in Boulder. They got a chance to meet my wife for the first time and I got a chance to show her around Boulder, where I lived (and bicycle commuted) for fourteen years several decades ago.

Finally made it home to our beloved mountains yesterday. 7674 miles for the three week road trip. No more three week road trips for us, I think. We just don't like to be away from home and our cats that long!

Late May and early June are peak wildflower season here, so a good time to be home.