Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already plugged in there! And given the tight spaces and pay parking, I doubt I will return! Then again it's still better than Qualcomm so who knows. If I'm back in SD and they still haven't built anything else in the area, I might go there for a desperation charge!

Thanks for the reminder. I remember now that you posted about it. Do you know what number the San Diego-A Street Supercharger was? "PLUS EV - 6 ? ?" Has a nice ring to it....

Like what? Being a legend and also driving one? I fail to see the cons of being awesome.

2 sets of tires per Calendar year (~$2,400 total). 2 "Annual" Maintenance visits per Calendar year (~$1,600 total). Unknown $$ for food, lodging, etc. while taking road trips which could easily be $100 to $150 a night average for lodging and $50 a day for food (let's guess low at $150 per day total) and taking four 10-day trips in a year adds another $6,000 total (minimum).

That could easily be $10,000 spent each year on travel. It would probably be a bit more enjoyable to not spend as much each year but it isn't always possible when a good bit of distance is needed to be covered between new superchargers. Then throw in a $35 Yosemite "Day Pass" fee and Tolls for the Golden Gate Bridge or Tacoma Narrows Bridge or Turnpikes.

I'm just thankful nothing major has broken on the vehicle but maybe that would change my idea that hitting all the chargers isn't economically worth it in the end (for example, if a suspension corner fails out of warranty or the center screen doesn't function). Don't get me wrong, I still drive all over the place but costs do add up little by little.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
2 sets of tires per Calendar year (~$2,400 total). 2 "Annual" Maintenance visits per Calendar year (~$1,600 total). Unknown $$ for food, lodging, etc. while taking road trips which could easily be $100 to $150 a night average for lodging and $50 a day for food (let's guess low at $150 per day total) and taking four 10-day trips in a year adds another $6,000 total (minimum).

That could easily be $10,000 spent each year on travel. It would probably be a bit more enjoyable to not spend as much each year but it isn't always possible when a good bit of distance is needed to be covered between new superchargers. Then throw in a $35 Yosemite "Day Pass" fee and Tolls for the Golden Gate Bridge or Tacoma Narrows Bridge or Turnpikes.

I'm just thankful nothing major has broken on the vehicle but maybe that would change my idea that hitting all the chargers isn't economically worth it in the end (for example, if a suspension corner fails out of warranty or the center screen doesn't function). Don't get me wrong, I still drive all over the place but costs do add up little by little.
The cost of being lame and not adventurous is far far worse. You are my role model, now start owning that adventurous soul mister!

As to costs, it’s cheaper than staying home for me. I always sleep in the car. I usually graze on snacks from the grocery store and occasionally Yelp a geographically appropriate restaurant. I’ve gone 2 years and 88k miles between service visits. I’ve got almost 50k miles on my current tires. I only went 54k miles and one year this last time for service, but that’s because they offered me a free annual service. I have Tesla friends all over the place who are happy to host me, though my schedule isn’t usually conducive to overnights. Lots of shared meals along the way, though. Sorry what was the question? :)

Got home with another 4321 miles this week. Had a celebrity @callmesam ride along—an overnight out and back from Santa Monica to San Diego, and I did opt to crash on the couch since we got back at 3:45a. Had a great time getting to know his kids as well as going out on the town in both places. Excellent billiard skills as shown in Custer along with some some adventures that won’t be repeated:)

The cost of being lame and not adventurous is far far worse. You are my role model, now start owning that adventurous soul mister!
With such a tenuous grasp of the podium? :)
Yes, I must say Bighorn, you are now my new hero. @Darren S has thrown reality bucket of cold water on my dream of traveling the landscape in my S. You, however, have inspired me to couch surf into retirement and push service visits off until the car is clearly ailing. That's my type of style. Also.... very heart warming to hear that some stories must stay private.... I'll watch the news for a diesel trucker that went missing when you and @callmesam travelled through Custer (I hope you have all weather mats in the trunk)

As to costs, it’s cheaper than staying home for me. I always sleep in the car. I usually graze on snacks from the grocery store and occasionally Yelp a geographically appropriate restaurant. I’ve gone 2 years and 88k miles between service visits. I’ve got almost 50k miles on my current tires. I only went 54k miles and one year this last time for service, but that’s because they offered me a free annual service. I have Tesla friends all over the place who are happy to host me, though my schedule isn’t usually conducive to overnights. Lots of shared meals along the way, though. Sorry what was the question? :)
What - no mention of the cost of befriending the federales? :)

Day 2 of the trip with my daughter - I added Etobicoke, ON; Toronto - Eaton - Bay St, ON; Pickering, ON; Belleville, ON; Markham, ON; Markham - Woodside, ON; Concord, ON and Owen Sound, ON, bringing my total to 557.

The trip may not last as long as I had planned, as the terrible traffic in North Toronto area this afternoon and evening triggered a bit of an emotional collapse in my daughter, and we may need to cut the trip short so that she can return to Baltimore to deal with some stuff.

The trip may not last as long as I had planned, as the terrible traffic in North Toronto area this afternoon and evening triggered a bit of an emotional collapse in my daughter, and we may need to cut the trip short so that she can return to Baltimore to deal with some stuff.
Traffic in Baltimore isn’t going to be much better. :)

Have you done the Mexico chargers? And if so, do they feel dangerous? I watched Sicario the other day and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get murdered if I go.

I did 8 but hightailed it out of Mexico City after the cops took most of my cash. None of the charging locations felt dangerous. One I had planned not to go to because of state department warnings. Slept in the car 3 nights. Learned the first day not to follow the Nav’s alternate routing if the highway was shut down.