Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making yet another trip to Oregon to visit family. This time for my mother's 100th birthday on Tuesday! Family will be gathering in Seaside.

Hard to leave the cool of the mountains but we have had decent monsoon rain in recent days, so the fire danger is reduced.

Picked up a couple of new Supercharger Stations since our April trip:

Check-ins for 2024-06-30
- Wellington, UT (#547)
- South Salt Lake - S Main St, UT (#548)

Grand Junction was full so we went to Green River. Brief wait at Green River then we were stuck with 31 kW charging, although it didn't take much to get to Wellington, a much faster and less crowded station. Holiday traffic has begun! Not a fan of summer road trips.

Reactions: 1FrostySlime
Flyer,

Weather update as of 1100 hours Sunday 30 June:

Tuesday the second through Sunday the fourteenth in order: 107,112,112,111,112,110,108,109,108,108,108,107,106. Gonna be nasty.

Since the navigation in a Tesla sucks for any sort of variable trip planning, here are approximate driving times along some of the highways you might be considering. These are from my personal memory. I don't drive fast, usually keeping my speed a few MPH beneath the posted speed limit. These times do not consider stopping to charge. For what it is worth (you get what you pay for.....)

From Gilroy (junction of US101 and CA152) east to Interstate 5, then south to the Grapevine and Tejon Ranch: About 5 hours. [Add two hours if you depart the Bay Area on Interstate 580 east of Oakland, through Livermore and over Altamont Pass to Interstate 5, then south.]
From Gilroy continuing on US101 to Ventura: About 6 hours (65 MPH vs 70MPH and longer).
From Sacramento (junction of US50/CA99) south on CA99 to the Grapevine and Tejon Ranch: About 7.5 hours.

Be careful on the freeways in Southern California. They can be tricky to navigate as lanes appear and then disappear with little advance warning. In addition, some major freeway junctions are wonky. The Interstate 5/CA14/Interstate 210/Interstate 405 junctions are about 2.5 miles apart and you need to be extra alert to change lanes one way or another to achieve your desired highway. Similarly, the interchanges east of downtown LA on Interstate 5 (or the tail end of US101) where Interstate 10 heads east, CA60 heads east and you continue south on Interstate 5 towards Orange County is dicey with a left-exit for CA60 and a proximate exit onto Interstate 10 west to Sta. Monica.

Early Sunday morning is probably the best time to navigate the greater downtown LA area before the traffic ramps up. The Dodgers are home starting Tuesday the second through the following Sunday. Game traffic for weeknight games starts around 5PM (coincident with commuting traffic that starts around 3PM) and Sunday's presumed 1:00 first pitch builds up around 11:30.

Lots to digest! Maybe head north into Oregon for a week before zooming south late next week (?)
Thanks for the info. I guess I'm just gonna have to keep slogging it through the heat. I just about cleared the Bay area today. Tomorrow, I'm heading up through Sacramento to the Reno area and back down. I have a notional plan to be in LA for the 4th and through the weekend, as I assume traffic will be lighter with folks out of town for the Holiday weekend. We shall see if I make it, and, if I do, if traffic is any lighter.

Day 53
Over 16 hours to cover just 250 miles.
I visited 41 new-to-me locations and intentionally revisited another 8 per my revisit plan. I tip my hat to those who have more than 50 in a day. It's a lot of work.

After I cleared the west side of the Bay, I did a loop down to Santa Cruz to burn off some of the battery's energy. It takes a well-oiled process to charge long enough for TeslaFi to register the charge while minimizing the amount of energy flowing into the battery. Still, the battery SOC keeps climbing even with charges of only one minute.

1719814024566.png

I saw two Bolts charging using Magic Dock at the Scotts Valley supercharger. Even an Urban charger puts out more power than a Bolt can accept.
1719814502653.png

I tried to revisit the Freemont factory supercharger even though it was showing as temporary closure. The reason was their end-of-quarter delivery push. At 8:30 p.m., they were going strong. A DJ was playing music using the bed of a cybertruck as his stage. They were closely coordinating the movement of delivery vehicles in and out of the supercharger. There was no opportunity to slip in.

Check-ins for 2024-06-30
- San Mateo - 1878 S Norfolk St, CA (#1772) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#1773) (Comment: Hampton inn hotel )
- San Mateo - 2817 S El Camino Real, CA (#1774) (Comment: Burger King )
- San Mateo - Hillsdale Blvd, CA (#1775) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- San Mateo - De Anza Blvd, CA (#1776) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- San Carlos, CA (#1777) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- East Palo Alto - 1700 E Bayshore Rd, CA (#1778) (Comment: Shopping mall garage. )
- East Palo Alto, CA (#1779) (Comment: Target, fast food, and shopping )
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1780) (Comment: Parking garage )
- Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA (#1781) (Comment: Parking garage )
- Menlo Park, CA (#1782) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Los Altos, CA (#1783) (Comment: No internet down on P2. While foods )
- Sunnyvale - S Bernardo Ave, CA (#1784) (Comment: Safeway and shopping )
- Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA (#1785) (Comment: Target )
- San Jose - Santana Row, CA (#1786) (Comment: Urban chargers in the Winchester parking garage )
- San Jose - Santana Row (Valet), CA (#1787) (Comment: Valet for hotel plus two urban chargers on level 2)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1788) (Comment: Walgreens, shopping complex )
- Los Gatos - Los Gatos Blvd, CA (#1789) (Comment: Whole foods and other shopping )
- Los Gatos, CA (#1790) (Comment: Shopping )
- Scotts Valley, CA (#1791) (Comment: Shopping )
- Santa Cruz, CA (#1792) (Comment: Whole Foods Market )
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#1793) (Comment: Burger King and shopping )
- Watsonville, CA (#1794) (Comment: Target )
- Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA (#1795) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Morgan Hill, CA (#1796) (Comment: Target and lots kore)
- San Jose - 925 Blossom Hill Rd, CA (#1797) (Comment: Shopping Mall )
- San Jose - Cherry Avenue, CA (#1798) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd, CA (#1799) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Sunnyvale - E El Camino Real, CA (#1800) (Comment: Strip mall)
- Santa Clara, CA (#1801) (Comment: Parking garage and shops)
- San Jose - Holger Way, CA (#1802) (Comment: Target )
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1803) (Comment: Denny's )
- Milpitas - Great Mall, CA (#1804) (Comment: Shopping mall )
- Milpitas, CA (#1805) (Comment: Embassy suites hotel )
- Fremont - 47966 Warm Springs Blvd, CA (#1806) (Comment: Strip Mall )
- Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA (#1807) (Comment: Target )
- Newark, CA (#1808) (Comment: Restaurants and shops )
- San Mateo - Bridgepointe Pkwy, CA (repeat) (Comment: Target. Revisit per plan )
- San Mateo - Park Place, CA (repeat) (Comment: Shopping. Revisit per plan )
- Mountain View, CA (repeat) (Comment: Computer History Museum. Revisit per plan )
- Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave, CA (repeat) (Comment: Target. Revisit per plan )
- Cupertino, CA (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan. Shopping and hotel. Parking garage level 2)
- Hollister, CA (repeat) (Comment: Casa de Fruta and Chevron )
- Gilroy, CA (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Newark - 36601 Newark Blvd, CA (#1809) (Comment: Strip Mall )
- Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA (#1810) (Comment: Aloft hotel )
- Fremont - 3700 Thornton Ave, CA (#1811) (Comment: Hardware store )
- Fremont - Civic Center Dr, CA (#1812)
- Fremont - 39201 Fremont Blvd, CA (repeat) (Comment: Target. Revisit per plan )

1719813893826.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1FrostySlime