Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-in for 2024-06-29
- Newark, DE - Corporate Boulevard (#2028) (First to check-in)

IMG_4163.jpeg

how do you know such details about CA history, locations, and roads? Are you a Historian? Teacher? Or just really good @ Google?
I suck majorly at Google. Makes no sense to me. It does not come with a set of instructions, and groping about is not something I like doing. I also have a rather large library at home of books about California that covers diverse topics. I was a Certified Public Accountant by profession; hence my moniker.

I have spent my entire 70-plus years in California. We never really took any vacations when I was a child, so I devoured road maps and read books from the library (I know, maps, books and libraries are so passe, but they worked quite well for me then as well as now) as an imaginary vacation.

When I was older, I had an adventurous girlfriend who was as crazy about California as I was. She and I would take off for longer weekends and work vacations to see and experience as much of the state as we could. We did this for nearly three years. I have continued not only my actual experiences on the road but also my armchair knowledge to date.

My bias is clear when I say California is the most varied state of all 50. I am fortunate to be able to have been just about everywhere and done just about everything there is to do!

We are staying 3 nights at the McKinley Creekside cabins about 10 miles from the Denali Visitor Center.
This morning the clouds parted and we could see Mt Denali.
IMG_6464.jpg

Yesterday we did a Natural History bus tour for about 3 hours; Mt Denali was always covered in clouds.
And I got a better photo with our Tesla.

IMG_6463.jpg

The ReCharge Alaska charger was working today. They said they are doing some upgrades this weekend to increase reliability.

Check-ins for 2024-06-29
- Chesterton, IN (#1944)
- Mishawaka - Grape Rd, IN (#1945)
- Stevensville, MI (#1946)
- Holland, MI (#1947)
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#1948)
- Battle Creek, MI (#1949)
- Marshall - W Michigan Ave, MI (#1950)
- Jackson, MI (#1951)
- Taylor, MI (#1952)
- Toledo - Central Ave, OH (#1953)
- Rossford, OH (#1954)

Nice stalking job by @SilverMonk! Pleasant chat and I was glad he took the time.

My capture for today. Despite being first in line for a stall at Lost Hills (4 stalls were out), I had to wait 15 minutes. I think that there are many newer owners that think they have to “top off” every time they charge. At least I got to see my first cybertruck up close while I was waiting!

#978, 06/29/24, Santa Nella, CA
#979, 06/29/24, Firebaugh, CA
#980, 06/29/24, Lost Hills, CA
#981, 06/29/24, Bakersfield, CA - Camino Del Rio Ct
#982, 06/29/24, Mojave, CA - 16870 CA-14
#983, 06/29/24, Mojave, CA - CA-14
#984, 06/29/24, Mojave, CA - Sierra Highway
#985, 06/29/24, Barstow, CA - Tanger Way

On our way to Las Vegas, Nevada for tomorrow night, but I don’t expect to have much time to nab many of the new chargers that have opened since my last visit in May 2023.

Nice stalking job by @SilverMonk! Pleasant chat and I was glad he took the time.
John Sergeant snuck up on me near Bighorn's place during one of my cross country trips, excellent experience, first time I met him. Didn't feel creepy until I tried to do it to someone else traveling near me, they I was worried how the other person would feel me watching their every move.

Day 52
No charging yesterday. We had an enjoyable visit with family.

We said goodbye to our family today and began nabbing superchargers on our way to a hotel near SFO for Bernadette's early morning flight tomorrow. Thanks to @bmah's extreme and gracious flexibility, we met up at a Walnut Creek supercharger and chatted for a while.

With Bernadette's departure and my true arrival in the heart of California, my focus will turn to collecting superchargers. Consequently, there will be many fewer photos.

Given how many superchargers are in California, I plan to leave some behind that are in paid garages, are valet, or would eat up a lot of time for few chargers. We already left some behind today in the heart of San Francisco.

I'd welcome any introductions to folks who might be interested in a meetup in California or who could give me a cool tour of something neat.

Check-ins for 2024-06-29
- Walnut Creek - Plaza Escuela, CA (#1758) (Comment: Public parking garage city center )
- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#1759) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#1760) (Comment: Citrus Place shopping complex )
- Concord - Diamond Blvd, CA (#1761) (Comment: Benihana )
- Martinez, CA (#1762) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Richmond - Meeker Ave, CA (#1763) (Comment: CVS, Starbucks )
- Richmond - Pierce St, CA (#1764) (Comment: Grocery store )
- El Cerrito, CA (#1765) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA (#1766)
- Emeryville - Christie Ave, CA (#1767) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- South San Francisco, CA (#1768) (Comment: Hotel )
- San Bruno - El Camino Real, CA (#1769) (Comment: Shopping mall )
- San Bruno - San Bruno Ave, CA (#1770) (Comment: Lunardis market )
- Burlingame, CA (#1771) (Comment: Embassy suites hotel )
- Concord, CA (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan)

Don and Bruce
1719720724875.png

This is what a front wheel looks like without the aero fairing.
1719720693607.png

1719720512609.png

Check-ins for 2024-06-29
- Sunnyvale - E El Camino Real, CA (#409) (shared first with @israndy and anybody who get over there in the next hour or so)
- Newark - 36601 Newark Blvd, CA (#410)

You-all probably saw upthread that @theflyer (and Bernadette) and I had a little meet-up at one of the Walnut Creek, CA Superchargers, glad we could make that happen! (I didn't charge there, so it's not in my check-in list.) After I got back home, my son and I headed down to San Jose for dinner and a little shopping, and then we hit the above two Superchargers on the way back home.

Bruce.

1719726511800.jpeg

Last edited: