Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not on presently. None are illuminated.
Ouch! Sorry about that. I did notice the power fluctuated while I was charging. Started at 95kW which is normal based on my SOC. But dropped pretty quickly to 55kW, then bounced around between 35kW and 55kW for the 15 minutes I charged.

Did you check out Ossining? It was pretty much on my way home from Yorktown. It has looked completed for months, but still off.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
I set it to "Contruction" in our spreadsheet, and will display that way in Tableau - unless someone has another suggestion. It is a pretty rare ocurrence, and I think it is better to show it as construction rather than closed.

Agreed. It's can happen where a brand new SC will go up but go back down again (Clare, MI comes to mind). So going back to Construction seems appropriate. If anything SC.info should go a bit slower going from Construction to Open. Or maybe they need another category of "Unofficially Open".

Agreed. It's can happen where a brand new SC will go up but go back down again (Clare, MI comes to mind). So going back to Construction seems appropriate. If anything SC.info should go a bit slower going from Construction to Open. Or maybe they need another category of "Unofficially Open".
I like that supercharge.info is based on actual reports rather than what is in the Nav or on the Tesla website. If we want that information, we can consult the Nav or the Tesla website. But yes, when I am navigating to a new supercharger that isn't yet in the Nav, I am cautious, always leaving myself with enough range to make it to another nearby supercharger in case it doesn't work.

I wouldn't mind an "Unofficially Open" designation, but I also can see the argument for keeping it simple.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Yorktown shows as "Temporarily Closed" in supercharge.info.

I set it to "Contruction" in our spreadsheet, and will display that way in Tableau - unless someone has another suggestion. It is a pretty rare ocurrence, and I think it is better to show it as construction rather than closed.
My default in Tableau is back to showing both Construction and Not Yet Visited. Could you please change it back to just "Not Yet Visited."

I picked up 4 more SC last week, (DB updated), plus found a road that I would travel thru two states just to drive again. I followed a motorcycle who was just hauling ass around these corners. I was having so much fun just watching him try to get away from me that it seemed a shame to pass him. The road connects Prescott AZ to Clarkdale.
Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 1.47.39 PM.png

I keep trying to drive Beartooth Highway over Beartooth Pass(10,947 feet) from Red Lodge, MT along the MT / WY border, and to the northeast entrance of Yellowstone. Each time I plan a trip out that way even into September it seems the road is closed somewhere. In normal conditions, they estimate 3 hrs to drive the 68-mile route. Obvi add some time for stops and photo ops.

Just this morning they closed Beartooth Highway at the MT / WY border and it remains closed for several miles into WY due to "snow/ice and heavy drifting." The highway opened on May 23rd this year yet 2 weeks later a portion of it is closed. One of these days I'll get my chance.

Here is video from 2 weeks ago (May 23rd) when they were clearing the road from snow for an open date of May 24th. So both times leaving Custer I've been unable to drive this road but last year I was able to hit Independence Pass on the way to not-built-at-the-time Aspen.

View attachment 417105

View attachment 417106

View attachment 417107
Spectacular drive - I did a few years in... ahem... a subaru rental we had for our visit to Yellowstone in my pre-Tesla days. I was really hoping for a miracle this year for Custer to take this on, but no dice (and wasn't surprised).

Reactions: Darren S
I picked up 4 more SC last week, (DB updated), plus found a road that I would travel thru two states just to drive again. I followed a motorcycle who was just hauling ass around these corners. I was having so much fun just watching him try to get away from me that it seemed a shame to pass him. The road connects Prescott AZ to Clarkdale.
I had fun last month driving the hills around Victoria BC. Many km of very narrow curvy road that had no straight sections or level places at all! With traffic moving at twice the 30 km/h speed limit. In the rain. Put my well-honed Colorado mountain driving skills to the test!

I had fun last month driving the hills around Victoria BC. Many km of very narrow curvy road that had no straight sections or level places at all! With traffic moving at twice the 30 km/h speed limit. In the rain. Put my well-honed Colorado mountain driving skills to the test!
Victoria was a very worthy ferry ride! Some great hikes in nearby provincial parks as well.

Reactions: NKYTA and GHammer