Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the road for my annual summer trip that has been on an electric motorcycle for the past 6 years. It's MUCH faster going in a Mid-Range Model 3! Got 77 Superchargers so far, will have 100+ by the end of the summer. #teacherlife

New superchargers so far this trip:
National Harbor, MD
Haymarket, VA
Stanton, VA
Strasburg, VA
Wytheville, VA
Hickory, NC
Asheville, NC
Greenville, SC
Athens, GA
Buford, GA
Atlanta, GA (3)
Auburn, AL

On the road for my annual summer trip that has been on an electric motorcycle for the past 6 years. It's MUCH faster going in a Mid-Range Model 3! Got 77 Superchargers so far, will have 100+ by the end of the summer. #teacherlife

New superchargers so far this trip:
National Harbor, MD
Haymarket, VA
Stanton, VA
Strasburg, VA
Wytheville, VA
Hickory, NC
Asheville, NC
Greenville, SC
Athens, GA
Buford, GA
Atlanta, GA (3)
Auburn, AL

I can't wait to see where your trip takes you and great job catching the bug and enjoying the travels. Thanks for updating the spreadsheet with the dates of the above visits. Century Club status right around the corner for sure.

Reactions: Big Earl
Quick weekend out and back:

6/14/2019
Quartzite, AZ
Indio, CA
Cabazon, CA
San Bernardino, CA

6/16/2019
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fontana, CA
Riverside, CA

Experienced the 80% limit at Indio, CA, along with a fairly slow charge at about 20-22kW. (Fortunately, planned short stop.)

I was in Northern NJ for a meeting with my lawyer so figured it was worth crossing the Hudson to take in Ossining. That brings my total to 643. I also stopped by Yorktown Heights just on the chance that it would be live again, but alas no luck. Spreadsheet updated.

Why is this the only thread that we never get any notifications from?

Why is this the only thread that we never get any notifications from?

I think it’s because this thread is in a hidden forum. You can’t get to the Wiki forum from the main table of contents, so the only way to get to this thread is by a direct link or from your watched threads page. I suspect that has something to do with email notifications not working.

• Informative
Reactions: JSergeant
I think it’s because this thread is in a hidden forum. You can’t get to the Wiki forum from the main table of contents, so the only way to get to this thread is by a direct link or from your watched threads page. I suspect that has something to do with email notifications not working.
Interestingly, I got an email notification of your post, and an alert. Is that because it was a direct reply?

I always get notifications from this thread, but never get them from the other supercharger thread. Who knows why? lol

The Dodgers are on an extended road trip, Bighorn.
This reminds me of the Mets game I went to a couple weeks ago. They were hosting the Giants and I could not figure out why so many people were wearing Giants gear. It took me a couple innings to realize they were hold overs from the New York Giants era. Still seemed shocking that there would be that many people holding on to that team. I could maybe understand the old-timers but many of these people were under the age of 60 and therefore did not live through the New York baseball Giants era.

Well I just got home. My trip was ~16k miles in 33 days. I'm beginning to show some fatigue! Back to back 500+ mile days seem tough to pull off. Perhaps for future trips, I will tone it down to the more practical level of 300-400 miles/day recommended by @JSergeant and wife :)

The rough path of my trip was (don't laugh):
Seattle
Custer
Dallas (Mariners @ Rangers)
Houston (White Sox @ Astros... I saw a triple play!)
Key West (southernmost point in continental US)
Atlanta (Gnats @ Barves)
Toronto (NBA Finals Game 1)
Fredericton, NB (easternmost supercharger on this trip)
West Quoddy Head, ME (easternmost point in the US)
Washington, DC (White Sox @ Nationals)
Kill Devil Hills, NC
NYC (Giants @ Mets)
St. Louis (Stanley Cup Finals game 6)
UP of Michigan
Minneapolis (Mariners @ Twins)
Yellowstone
Seattle

My car is in shambles, but hopefully a maintenance visit at the service center will clear up most of the problems.

I badly need new tires. Somewhat off topic, but since we all have (ahem) unique driving patterns, I'm curious what recommendations you guys have for new tires. My priorities would be safety (of course) and long lasting. I'm looking for an all season tire that hopefully won't totally suck the few times I encounter winter conditions. Performance is nice, but it's at the bottom of the list in terms of priorities. I don't take my car out to the track or anything.

I have been running the Pirellis that @Darren S recoommended. I believe they are called Cinturaro or something like that. I will say they lasted super long. I got 59k miles out of them so far, but admittedly, I probably should have changed them at 50k, but I was on that long trip and decided to just be extremely cautious in any type of inclement weather and I was able to make it home fine. But one of the tires is nearly bald, another has an ever-increasing leak, and the other two are marginal at best.

So I'm considering getting these tires again due to the long tread life, but one thing I didn't like was that during the first 30k miles or so they always gave me the sensation of hydroplaning. I never wrecked or anything obviously, so I'm not sure if they really did hydroplane that easily or it was merely a sensation, but either way it was disconcerting and made driving through even moderate rain stressful.

Last edited:
Well I just got home. My trip was ~16k miles in 33 days. I'm beginning to show some fatigue! Back to back 500+ mile days seem tough to pull off. Perhaps for future trips, I will tone it down to the more practical level of 300-400 miles/day recommended by @JSergeant and wife :)

The rough path of my trip was (don't laugh):
Seattle
Custer
Dallas (Mariners @ Rangers)
Houston (White Sox @ Astros... I saw a triple play!)
Key West (southernmost point in continental US)
Atlanta (Gnats @ Barves)
Toronto (NBA Finals Game 1)
Fredericton, NB (easternmost supercharger on this trip)
West Quoddy Head, ME (easternmost point in the US)
Washington, DC (White Sox @ Nationals)
Kill Devil Hills, NC
NYC (Giants @ Mets)
St. Louis (Stanley Cup Finals game 6)
UP of Michigan
Minneapolis (Mariners @ Twins)
Yellowstone
Seattle

I tried to map that out on Google maps and it won’t allow enough points. Supercharge.info gave up, too; not from too many points, but presumably due to distance.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
I keep being reminded of how odd we are. None of us give more than a few seconds thought before heading out on some crazy trip to nowhere, yet just today I had two conversations with two Tesla owners, one of which I helped become a Tesla owner, and they were both freaking out about their first road trip. One is going from DC area to Pennsylvania and the other from the DC area to rural Virginia. I'm helping both through the process and being encouraging but inside I'm thinking: just get in, punch your destination into the nav and do what it says. One even has charging available at his destination.