Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there may be an error in Bighorn's total. I can only come up with 409. I've checked it several times. My spreadsheet for the maps gives me a total, which was only showing 409 and I thought I must have missed something. I've now checked each State and Province total comparing my spreadsheet to Bighorn's list, and done a count by state from Bighorn's list.

Here are the State/Province counts from Bighorn's Wiki entry:

AL 5
AZ 11
AR 1
CA 62
CO 10
CT 5
DE 1
FL 13
GA 7
ID 5
IL 12
IN 5
IA 5
KS 6
KY 4
LA 6
ME 2
MD 3
MA 5
MI 3
MN 8
MS 3
MO 8
MT 8
NE 5
NV 13
NH 4
NJ 7
NM 9
NY 16
NC 8
OH 7
OK 5
OR 13
PA 8
RI 1
SC 4
SD 6
TN 5
TX 29
UT 11
VT 3
VA 7
WA 9
WV 2
WI 7
WY 9
AB 5
BC 8
ON 8
QC 2

Here they are in spreadsheet form to save re-keying:
Bighorn's Counts by State/Province

I think the total was wrong before the most recent trip, but I hadn't had time to investigate. Is it possible some earlier Supercharger has been missed from the list but Bighorn already had it in his own running total?

Could someone double check me or maybe point out my error.

The easiest explanation is that he missed including one when he rearranged his post from chronological to geographic. I can do some further investigation tonight from the forum history.
I looked back at when the entry changed format, November 4 and there are discrepancies.
I verified that the pre-change count of 354 was correct per the detail listed.
Bristol TN was omitted from the conversion and Sweetwater, Ozona and Junction TX were added to the detail. That's a net minus two compared to what I think @JSergeant calculated as a minus 1.
I can go back and verify the math since then but I'm going to have to leave it to @Bighorn to comment whether he added those sites during his latest trip.
I'm not going to change anything in the counts or detail until it's sorted out.

Bristol TN was omitted from the conversion

That might be the culprit - I don't have that in my tracking, but that would have to have been on Bighorn's summer trip since it opened 2017-06-18. Have you visited Bristol, TN, Bighorn?

Bristol TN was omitted from the conversion

That might be the culprit - I don't have that in my tracking, but that would have to have been on Bighorn's summer trip since it opened 2017-06-18. Have you visited Bristol, TN, Bighorn?
OK, figured it out.
Nov 4 he omitted Bristol but added the 3 TX sites in error.
Nov 6 he deleted the 3 TX station errors but didn't fix Bristol.
So Bristol is the one missing and I'll fix that.
Confirmation of Bristol is in his Jul 2 post on the other thread.
Most Superchargers Visited

Yes, I was aware that I had missed a supercharger when I created my simplified list when JSergeant pointed out the wrong total including the inadvertent TX additions which I quickly amended, but I never got around to pinning it down. I appreciate the forensics which are beyond my paygrade. Thanks, bill!

OK, figured it out.
Nov 4 he omitted Bristol but added the 3 TX sites in error.
Nov 6 he deleted the 3 TX station errors but didn't fix Bristol.
So Bristol is the one missing and I'll fix that.
Confirmation of Bristol is in his Jul 2 post on the other thread.
Most Superchargers Visited
Ok, perfect - that accounts for the discrepancy.
Thanks.

I've updated my Google Sheet and map which plots PLUS EV, BIghorn and myself. The Supercharger list and status is up to date as of today (San Luis Obispo is the last one added).

Here's the link to the map:

JSergeant Visited Superchargers

Here's the link to the Google Sheet:

Supercharger Locations

The underlying data is obtained from Supercharge.info. The status data for PLUS EV, Bighorn and myself is added by me

If anyone is interested in creating their own custom map using my map and Google sheet, feel free to do so. It's very easy. If you need help figuring it out, just ask.

I should note that Google seems to have introduced a bug into their map import. I was unable to import the data direct from the Google sheet this time - I've tried several times over the last three days using different computers with no success, so I ended up exporting it to a Tab delimited text file and then importing that.

When you load the map you can toggle between the three people to see who has visited what and which ones they still have to visit.

I've updated my Google Sheet and map which plots PLUS EV, BIghorn and myself. The Supercharger list and status is up to date as of today (San Luis Obispo is the last one added).

Here's the link to the map:

JSergeant Visited Superchargers

Here's the link to the Google Sheet:

Supercharger Locations

The underlying data is obtained from Supercharge.info. The status data for PLUS EV, Bighorn and myself is added by me

If anyone is interested in creating their own custom map using my map and Google sheet, feel free to do so. It's very easy. If you need help figuring it out, just ask.

I should note that Google seems to have introduced a bug into their map import. I was unable to import the data direct from the Google sheet this time - I've tried several times over the last three days using different computers with no success, so I ended up exporting it to a Tab delimited text file and then importing that.

When you load the map you can toggle between the three people to see who has visited what and which ones they still have to visit.
Is there any way you could make it so you could click a box next to "Open," "Visited," "Construction," etc. so that only those superchargers showed up? Would be particularly helpful for colorblind competitors :)

I mostly would like to see a map of only the "Open" superchargers that I have not visited which would help me in planning an upcoming "vacation."

I mostly would like to see a map of only the "Open" superchargers that I have not visited which would help me in planning an upcoming "vacation."
Interesting development; competitors helping each other.
You better be careful what you ask for or you may find yourself being routed to "new" superchargers in Dixie Idaho, Diamond Oregon, and Minot North Dakota. :eek:

Thanks Bill for the new summary. Lots of useful info.

It is interesting that # 4 at 302 has a gap of 102 to make up just to equal # 3 at 404. But by that time J (# 3) will have hit many more new Superchargers.

If only my wife would let me take the Tesla out on a solo road trip.... I love driving and can easily sleep sitting in the car so could just keep going and pretty much sleep at every supercharger. I could be a contended, if only, LOL.

On a side note, we now have over 18,000 miles in the first 6 months. I need to spend the time to compile and enter the list from our summer road trips to get it updated. I hope to do that sometime over the Christmas break.

Is there any way you could make it so you could click a box next to "Open," "Visited," "Construction," etc. so that only those superchargers showed up? Would be particularly helpful for colorblind competitors :)

Yes, I could do that. It's not quite as simple to set up as the current map, but I can think of one way to do it. I'll see if I can post an alternate version later today. [Any java programmers out there who want to implement a programmatic solution for us?]

Here's a version which will do what you want. I've broken your data down into 4 layers which you can switch on and off independently, plus I've left the original comprehensive views for all three of us. I may break down Bighorn and myself like that too.

Visited Superchargers Plus EV version