Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Placerville had a row of four lifted pickups blocking Supercharger stalls. Luckily it wasn't an issue as there were no more than two stalls in use the whole time I was there. I seem to have missed you today @bmah

Interesting! What time were you there? I was charging between 1049 and 1116. Didn't see any ICE-d stalls...maybe 3-4 other Teslas the whole time I was there (no more than 2 other cars at any one time).

Bruce.

Interesting! What time were you there? I was charging between 1049 and 1116. Didn't see any ICE-d stalls...maybe 3-4 other Teslas the whole time I was there (no more than 2 other cars at any one time).

Bruce.
14:59-15:12
No fewer than three ICE vehicles pulled into Supercharger stalls, read the sign, and moved on to a different place to park during my charge session. Besides the trucks, there was also someone ICEing a chargepoint stall.

Reactions: bmah and DavidB
I'm curious the direction you'll be coming from and if you're going to catch Burleson, TX this trip. It's probably 30 miles from me and I'm not sure if Ft. Worth had reopened when you were through here last, but either way I do need Austin and Junction so count me in.

I'm coming in through the Houston area and I'll be in Austin for a couple days. it was not until yesterday that I finally realized that I'll be in Austin on Superbowl Sunday...not where I wanted to be on that day...but it is what it is at this point.

Anyway, depending on how the trip goes I could head through Burleson and Fort Worth (Whitmore) "on the way" home as I need both of those. So that's another possible place to meet up again (before May in Custer).

Reactions: Melanie_S85
I'm coming in through the Houston area and I'll be in Austin for a couple days. it was not until yesterday that I finally realized that I'll be in Austin on Superbowl Sunday...not where I wanted to be on that day...but it is what it is at this point.

Anyway, depending on how the trip goes I could head through Burleson and Fort Worth (Whitmore) "on the way" home as I need both of those. So that's another possible place to meet up again (before May in Custer).
I pretty need ALL of TX. Oh boy!

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Two new stops today and I'm not seeing them on the spreadsheet. There are two unique Superchargers at Gigafactory 1. The first is 2 stalls and located right in front of the Tesla lobby. The second has one functional stall, one inoperable stall, and conduit run for an additional two stalls. It is located at the far southwest corner near the Panasonic section of the factory. Both appear to be V2 chargers but I was unable to pull more than 24 kW from either (though I plugged in for a few minutes at each). Interesting to note that both of these appear to be well within the final planned footprint of the factory.
IMG_2652.jpegIMG_2657.jpegScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 12.21.31 AM.png

Any chance we can add a greyed out row to the Google doc and just not have them counted in the grand total for the game? I'm really participating for myself rather than trying to visit more than anyone else and these are definitely real superchargers. It'd be nice to have a single place I can keep track of all my stops regardless of what arbitrary rules everyone else wants to follow.

I pretty need ALL of TX. Oh boy!
Texas is a challenge. There's a whole heap of cotton fields in between superchargers.

It's a big place... I was there last year in July and got some of the chargers, I'll be back there this month to get some more and I'll still have a bunch to get after that. it's a big place. But on the other side of the coin, I think I got all the ones in CT on the same day. :)

Oh...it also only took me one trip to clear out Arkansas...

Any chance we can add a greyed out row to the Google doc and just not have them counted in the grand total for the game? I'm really participating for myself rather than trying to visit more than anyone else and these are definitely real superchargers. It'd be nice to have a single place I can keep track of all my stops regardless of what arbitrary rules everyone else wants to follow.

They nixed my visit to the Gigafactory too. I got over it after six months of therapy.

It's a big place... I was there last year in July and got some of the chargers, I'll be back there this month to get some more and I'll still have a bunch to get after that. it's a big place. But on the other side of the coin, I think I got all the ones in CT on the same day. :)

Oh...it also only took me one trip to clear out Arkansas...
Iceland or Puerto Rico ought to be a breeze then :p

regardless of what arbitrary rules everyone else wants to follow.
How is this arbitrary? it doesn't meet a pretty clear criteria. It's not a public location, it's not listed on the car nav, it's not listed on the Tesla "find us" site. How did you gain access? Many of us have been turned away.

The spreadsheet is not intended to be your personal tracking system, use your own spreadsheet if that's what you want. I do.

Reactions: scottf200
How is this arbitrary? it doesn't meet a pretty clear criteria. It's not a public location, it's not listed on the car nav, it's not listed on the Tesla "find us" site. How did you gain access? Many of us have been turned away.

The spreadsheet is not intended to be your personal tracking system, use your own spreadsheet if that's what you want. I do.
I don't meant to say that this particular decision was arbitrary, rather the original rules are arbitrary. It is clear to me now that a decision was made at some point to draw the line at "public" access. I'm not suggesting a change to the rules on my accord, hence my suggestion of the greyed out, non-counted rows.

I'm not looking for any supposed unfair advantage here. I just figured of all places to find an all-inclusive list of stations, it would be with a group trying to charge at as many as possible.

To be clear, I am not a Tesla employee or contractor and I do not have any family members or friends that work for Tesla. I am a member of the public that received an invitation to tour the factory. I did not visit exclusively to charge but saw the stations while I was there, charged at them.

I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I didn't realize that this had already been discussed nor that it is such a sensitive subject.

I'll continue to maintain my own personal list as suggested.

Reactions: BM3B
I just figured of all places to find an all-inclusive list of stations, it would be with a group trying to charge at as many as possible.
We don't maintain a list. We get it from supercharge.info which gets their "open" list from Tesla. They also keep a crowd-sourced list of public chargers prior to the official Tesla listing.

The only chargers we have that are not in supercharge.info are closed chargers that they used to just delete. Now they are kept in supercharge.info and maked as permanently closed.

"Upgraded" sites are where there is expansion/upgrade and the address does not change. "New" sites are at a new address - sometimes accompanied by a nearby site being "permanently closed". Same with "temporary expansion" where they add chargers to an existing site (same address) on a temporary basis - considered part of the main site. But if the "temporary expansion" is across or down the street at a different address, it would be considered a separate location.

As you say, it is all arbitrary. But we try to be consistent in our abitraryness. :)

One of my Texas clearances took at least 3 days.

A new one just outside San Antonio is now under construction...no way that will be open by the end of this month...so that's another one I'll be leaving behind "for another day". It's a tough state.

Which brings up one of the other things I've been wondering about for a while...

Can anyone here say that they've drove every mile on one of the main cross country interstate highways?

I've not drove all the way across Texas so I-10 is out for me, same with I-90 out west, though I know I've drove all the way to the end on the east side. About the only shot I'd have is going in the opposite direction as I've probably been on every single mile of I-75 all the way from the Soo to Florida.

A new one just outside San Antonio is now under construction...no way that will be open by the end of this month...so that's another one I'll be leaving behind "for another day". It's a tough state.

Which brings up one of the other things I've been wondering about for a while...

Can anyone here say that they've drove every mile on one of the main cross country interstate highways?

I've not drove all the way across Texas so I-10 is out for me, same with I-90 out west, though I know I've drove all the way to the end on the east side. About the only shot I'd have is going in the opposite direction as I've probably been on every single mile of I-75 all the way from the Soo to Florida.
In one shot or serially? I-90 is pretty well trod from coast to coast. Not certain of the others since one seems to hopscotch from one route to another and I’m not that familiar with all the termini.