Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that Darren has been absent for quite a spell. Has anyone heard from our fine fellow and spirited competitor?

Yes, @Darren S is alive and well - I've been communicating with him the last couple of days. He's taking a break from chasing Superchargers. I've tagged him in case he wants to add more himself.

@cpa, thanks for noticing my absence. As @JSergeant noted, I'm taking a break from the game but am supporting all my fellow competitors and still assisting with some of the admin tasks of the list. I might even go so far as self-retiring from the game but until DavidB or NKYTA or IT Geek or others make a jump up the list then I'll cling onto 4th place for a while.

I've enjoyed seeing the map fill up with locations such as the great expanse of the Trans-Canada Highway recently and although it's painful to miss hitting a ton of new locations I am happily enjoying a bit of a new life for myself. I'm also not replacing tires every 6 months like before so dropping from 40-60k miles a year to just 6-10k miles makes a world of difference in lots of ways (and I have to keep updating my signature and dropping the avg miles per month so it stays accurate).

I think Q4 2019 was the first Quarter that I didn't add a new supercharger since I started in Q2 2016. Ironically, there is one opening in Pittsburgh just a few miles from me but wasn't active by the end of the year so that will most likely be my next new one. I've also chuckled at the locations such as Iceland or Puerto Rico or upcoming locations such as Anchorage and wondering if I should take a trip to those locations but time will tell.

I've also chuckled at the locations such as Iceland
Well son of a gun!
I had no idea they added a station; thanks for that piece of news!
Kind of funny that Iceland gets one before Hawaii.
Happy New Year buddy. Thanks for the visit and hope your coming year is brighter than the last.

Thanks! I’m looking forward to some trips before seeing you guys in May. Anyone started reserving rooms yet? I liked Bavarian Inn, but I’m interested in what anyone else thought of their accommodations

Since I got shutout at the Holiday Inn Express last time I ended up staying at the Rocket Motel. But this year I'm back at the Holiday Inn Express as I've uncharacteristically booked my room already...but I have a ton of points from that chain so it was a rather good deal.

I'm heading to Austin at the end of the month, Melanie, if you want to swing by that way and say "howdy"... :)

Not sure how many new chargers I'll be getting on the trip. Sort of already cleared out most of the stuff on the way there and back, but I should be able to eek out a handful at least.

Thanks! I’m looking forward to some trips before seeing you guys in May. Anyone started reserving rooms yet? I liked Bavarian Inn, but I’m interested in what anyone else thought of their accommodations

Jason and I will be staying at The Bavarian Inn again this year along with some other Tesla owners. I’d love to get some more competitors to stay there this year. I found it quite a bit nicer than the chains in town.

I thought I would ring in the New Year by heading to the Bay Area and trying to get some new ones. Here they are in order:

Morgan Hill
San Jose - Cherry Avenue
San Jose - (the one north of downtown off Julian)
San Jose - Blossom Hill
Los Gatos
Santana Row - Valet
Santana Row - Fourth floor
Cupertino
Sunnyvale
Mountain View
East Palo Alto
Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center
Menlo Park
San Carlos
Daly City
Alameda

Regrettably, both San Mateo Superchargers and Hayward were full with at least three cars in line. I did not want to return home too much after dark, so drove away. I'll save those for another day. With the exception of Morgan Hill, all locations were near capacity. I guess the Bay Area is overrun with Teslans who frequent the local Superchargers. In fact, the entire Bay Area is overrun. I saw how people are shoehorned into their living arrangements. San Jose especially is a far cry from my youth when I would visit my dear auntie and the population density was tolerable.

I still have some work to do on the Peninsula and East Bay areas but I put a sizable dent into my quest on New Year's Day.

If some kind-hearted soul would update my chart, you have my undying gratitude.
I'm adding them. I take it that they are all 1/1/2020?

It appears that I will be credited with Burleson, TX as a First. A 50% improvement! :D
I also noticed that my entry for Rancho Mirage, CA and Arlington, TX did not get committed.
I updated those today.
I will check the map again tomorrow to make sure that the unvisited map looks emptier where I travelled.

Reactions: Darren S
Jason and I will be staying at The Bavarian Inn again this year along with some other Tesla owners. I’d love to get some more competitors to stay there this year. I found it quite a bit nicer than the chains in town.
The Rocket Motel every year.
You can walk everywhere, there’s a laundromat across the street, the Main event is held across the street, AND
it’s where Elon stayed on his 1st x country trip in an S w/his 5 sons. History.
And Bighorn was right behind him......

Christmas trip to visit my daughter. It turns out you can dismantle a single-sized bed and put the pieces in a Model 3. (Not the box spring.)

12/22/19: Olathe KS, Mission KS, St Charles (Beale St) MO

12/23/19: Terra Haute IN, Zionsville IN, Carmel IN, Fishers IN, West Cincinnati IN, Cincinnati (Marburg Ave) OH, Columbus OH, Dublin OH, Polaris OH, Parkersburg WV

12/24/19: Huntington WV, Mt Hope WV, Mt Airy NC, Charlotte (Toringdon Way) NC

12/26/19: Smithfield NC, Plymouth NC, Kill Devil Hills NC, Norfolk VA, Newport News VA

12/27/19: Fredericksburg VA, Springfield VA, National Harbor MD, Annapolis MD, Grasonville MD, Salisbury MD, Lewes DE, Dover DE, North East MD, Aberdeen MD, Baltimore MD, Hanover MD, Laurel MD, Arlington VA, Woodbridge VA, Richmond VA

12/28/19: Chester VA, South Hill VA, Henderson VA, Cary NC

12/30/19: Augusta GA, Lithonia GA, Alpharetta (SC) GA, Acworth GA, Macon (Tom Hill) GA, Macon GA

12/31/19: Hattiesburg MS, McComb MS, Webster TX

1/1/20: Giddings TX, San Antonio TX, Austin (Research Blvd) TX, Fort Worth (Whitmore), Henrietta TX

1/2/20: Childress TX