Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bighorn or others. Have you made a reservation at the Bavarian Inn for the Sound of Silence event? I've tried calling twice and got no answer the first time and the second time it said 'leave a message after the beep', but no beep ever came. When's the best time to contact them?
Bavarian doesn't have handicap rooms so I'm staying at their other location, the bungalows just a block from the superchargers. I have the email address from the owner if you have trouble reserving at Bavarian or EO Bungalows. www.eobungalows.com

Private Message me if you'd like Sherry's email addy.

I don’t use ABRP, though I checked it for my wife’s current trip to CA and it gave bad charge time info for the new St George charger using 250 kW data instead of 75. I’m sure it’s fine in most cases, though.
I don't understand the love affair people have with ABRP. I find the interface to be really frustrating. I do love the elevation views it provides but that isn't enough to keep me using it.

Reactions: dgpcolorado
I don't understand the love affair people have with ABRP. I find the interface to be really frustrating. I do love the elevation views it provides but that isn't enough to keep me using it.
Try both app and web? It was cumbersome at first, but I love the settings where you can control departure SOC, target arrival SOC, minimum supercharger arrival SOC, efficiency (to adjust for wind and cold), battery degradation,... the list goes on. Easy to add multiple waypoints including return home, drag and drop to change the order, etc. I am hooked

If you have a chance, I ask that if you know some friends in the competition that have not checked in for a while, please contact them. A lot of people have been very isolated over the past year, and I'm sure they would appreciate a private message through the forum, email, text, or phone call.

If you look at the list in the first post, a white background means they have not posted a new supercharger in over 6 months, and orange background is more than 1 year.

Speaking of... has anyone heard from @David99 since the unfortunate interruption of his big Supercharger collecting trip?

One more enhancement since I am avoiding doing more productive work. I added some binning so you can see which states you are very close to clearing. Here is a section of the southeast USA for Big Earl along with the tweaked tooltip showing his values for Kentucky. The color gradients are:

View attachment 644526

View attachment 644527
I love that I'm just one SC away from clearing Nova Scotia. Also nine states in Mexico. I'm feeling ... motivated.

Try both app and web? It was cumbersome at first, but I love the settings where you can control departure SOC, target arrival SOC, minimum supercharger arrival SOC, efficiency (to adjust for wind and cold), battery degradation,... the list goes on. Easy to add multiple waypoints including return home, drag and drop to change the order, etc. I am hooked
Back in 2016 it sometimes took a little work to plan a route. I haven't felt compelled to have to do this level of planning in a long time.

Reactions: Bighorn
Philadelphia (Aramingo) - Edit: 3/17/21, not 3/16/21 as previously mistyped

Should be a first :)

Attachments

• 326B57FE-C41D-46B7-B624-76028CB2CCD1.jpeg
    326B57FE-C41D-46B7-B624-76028CB2CCD1.jpeg
    534.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
March 17th

North Carolina

Lexington
Mebane
Goldsboro
Kinston

With the exception of a 20-30 minute nap at the Peachtree Corners supercharger, I've now been awake for 36 straight hours. Probably my most grueling drive ever, but I wanted to hit my superchargers and state high points (summited GA, SC, and NC high points during daylight hours today) without getting hit by severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. The lack of sleep was somewhat miserable at times but at least the rest of my plan went well. Never hit traffic anywhere and only had about an hour of moderate to heavy rain between Charleston and Augusta. Still have some severe weather to dodge tomorrow as I'm heading north from Kinston when I wake up (probably noon ish eastern). I'm just crossing my fingers that it isn't too bad, but at least I don't have any super tight deadline to meet so if it looks horrible I'll just wait it out somewhere like a biker sitting under an overpass :)

Also, out of nowhere Glympse appeared to be working today, but I believe still not giving anyone notifications. I'll try to share location again the next couple days so if you're interested you can go to the superchargers visited group during the afternoon and evening and check on my progress.

EDIT: just looked and Google estimates my drive to be 24hr30min and ~1335 miles. And of course that doesn't count all the time spent charging and hiking to the top of those mountains. My previous longest ever drive in one shot was ~1315 miles but that was actually a much "easier" drive as it was mostly I-10 from Willcox, AZ to eastern Louisiana, so very straight and fast driving.

Last edited:
I’m old school with regard to “trip planning” as I suppose a lot of the original crew are, not relying on these newfangled apps. Before I hop in the car, I get a pen and paper and make a list of the unvisited chargers on the Tableau map. Done. Thank god for Tableau, though! Many thanks to those integral in birthing and maintaining it.

March 17th

North Carolina

Lexington
Mebane
Goldsboro
Kinston

With the exception of a 20-30 minute nap at the Peachtree Corners supercharger, I've now been awake for 36 straight hours. Probably my most grueling drive ever, but I wanted to hit my superchargers and state high points (summited GA, SC, and NC high points during daylight hours today) without getting hit by severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. The lack of sleep was somewhat miserable at times but at least the rest of my plan went well. Never hit traffic anywhere and only had about an hour of moderate to heavy rain between Charleston and Augusta. Still have some severe weather to dodge tomorrow as I'm heading north from Kinston when I wake up (probably noon ish eastern). I'm just crossing my fingers that it isn't too bad, but at least I don't have any super tight deadline to meet so if it looks horrible I'll just wait it out somewhere like a biker sitting under an overpass :)

Also, out of nowhere Glympse appeared to be working today, but I believe still not giving anyone notifications. I'll try to share location again the next couple days so if you're interested you can go to the superchargers visited group during the afternoon and evening and check on my progress.

EDIT: just looked and Google estimates my drive to be 24hr30min and ~1335 miles. And of course that doesn't count all the time spent charging and hiking to the top of those mountains. My previous longest ever drive in one shot was ~1315 miles but that was actually a much "easier" drive as it was mostly I-10 from Willcox, AZ to eastern Louisiana, so very straight and fast driving.
This is your leisurely jaunt to a couple of games? Dang vaccination! :)

PS Winter Park is looking lonely.

Congratulations on hitting your 1000th North American supercharger this week!

Last edited:
Back in 2016 it sometimes took a little work to plan a route. I haven't felt compelled to have to do this level of planning in a long time.
So when you say you don't like ABRP are you just saying you don't like ANY planning tools? I only just tried Supercharge.info route planning this week thanks to a post here, and I have mentioned www.mapquest.com/routeplanner for finding the shortest route thru a 2D field of up to 26 chargers. Do you use something that we are not talking about?

Seriously I think I live vicariously thru them some times, taking a chunk of a day to plan all the intricacies of a trip I would LOVE to take but am not in a position to.

Personally, I’ve found that I prefer traveling without a super rigid schedule. It’s great to be able to plan down to the tiniest detail if I need to, but I rarely actually need to. I’m good with a rough list of places to visit and a rough idea of how long it’ll take. I hit the road and navigate from one supercharger to the next until I get to my destination.

As for ABRP specifically, I was one of the very early users of it and provided a lot of feedback to the creator during its development. It’s a very powerful tool that helps a lot of people reduce their range anxiety by addressing every last detail and concern with an EV road trip. I’ve just found that I don’t need that level of planning anymore, except for a few edge case scenarios. If I were a “normal” driver that only took a few road trips per year, I’d probably be more reliant on it.

Last edited:
Personally, I’ve found that I prefer traveling without a super rigid schedule. It’s great to be able to plan down to the tiniest detail if I need to, but I rarely actually need to. I’m good with a rough list of places to visit and a rough idea of how long it’ll take. I hit the road and navigate from one supercharger to the next until I get to my destination.

As for ABRP specifically, I was one of the very early users of it and provided a lot of feedback to the creator during its development. It’s very a very powerful tool that helps a lot of people reduce their range anxiety by addressing every last detail and concern with an EV road trip. I’ve just found that I don’t need that level of planning anymore, except for a few edge case scenarios. If I were a “normal” driver that only took a few road trips per year, I’d probably be more reliant on it.
This is the essence of the game for me. Well put.