Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize everyone was retired? I thought only JSeargent was retired while the rest of us are just crazy.

A coupla things—
I’m not retired.
It was a lot harder in the olden days when there weren’t 500+ chargers to choose from, all so nicely spaced.
What’s Autopilot?
Hmmm, I have a few days off...(before I have to be back for work, NKYTA)
Macy—Pack your bags!

I think he was implying that the Top 4 get an asterisk for the category of "Retired / Can work remotely / Has a flexible work schedule / etc."

Retired or not it does take a concerted effort even in 5 or 6 yrs to hit as many as the folks in the Top 10 have done so kudos to everyone.

British Columbia: Whistler

Washington: Vancouver

Oregon: Tigard

California:Mt Shasta #2
Fairfield
Concord
Fremont hub
Sunnyvale
Cupertino
Hollister
San Luis Obispo
Thousand Oaks
Santa Clarita
Glendale
Downey
* Riverside (offline)
Lake Elsinore

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I mean, I'm happy for you, buddy, but you aren't making it easy for me to catch you. =)

Ooooh, I was able to hit Riverside yesterday. Why was it offline?

Not clear what was going on, but the pedestals we checked were not live. Someone else charged today. If I didn’t fight LA holiday traffic to get there I wouldn’t be so irked. Tesla wasn’t answering and the garage, which had a sign at the entrance saying they were down, didn’t have details.

I finally have a moment to add some updates (while waiting for a full charge at Van Horn, TX before heading to Ozona, TX.

I started my Home-to-L.A. trip last week with
345 chargers and have added 117 so far for 462 total.

Stateline, NV (i.e. South Lake Tahoe) was #400 for me and I was joined by a red Model 3 and a fellow twin red Model S. Good stuff.

Here is a map of the road trip so far and then a close-up of California.

I'll also list all the new chargers visited. Thanks, Half Dollar Bill, for updating the list and I have just 1 new one since yesterday (ToC).

IMG_20180522_154856-790x593.jpg = #400 (Stateline, NV)

Screenshot_20180526-200621~2.png

Screenshot_20180526-200640~2.png

Mt. Gilead, OH
Fort Wayne, IN
Merrillville, IN
Chicago, IL (S Canal St)
Chicago, IL (Lakeshore East)
Chicago, IL (N Broadway)
Skokie, IL
Glenview, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Bolingbrook, IL
North Aurora, IL
Rockford, IL
Peru, IL
Springfield, IL
Dubuque, IA
Madison, WI (E Washington Ave)
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Oak Creek, WI
Sheboygan, WI
Oshkosh, WI
Howard, WI
Wausau, WI
Eau Claire, WI
Duluth, MN
Hinckley, MN
Baxter, MN
Clearwater, MN
Rochester, MN
+28 (373 total)

Dows, IA
Albert Lea, MN
Sherburn, MN
Sioux Falls, SD
Oacoma, SD
Custer, SD
Spearfish, SD
Lusk, WY
Sidney, NE
Colby, KS
Colorado Springs, CO
Poncha Springs, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Silverthorne, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Estes Park, CO
Loveland, CO
Cheyenne, WY
Laramie, WY

Rawlins, WY
Rock Springs, WY
Evanston, WY
+22 (395 total)

Elko, NV
Winnemucca, NV
Lovelock, NV
Reno, NV
Stateline, NV = #400
Truckee, CA (Brockway Rd)
Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
Rocklin, CA
Roseville, CA
Folsom, CA (Iron Point Rd)
Folsom, CA (Palladio Pkwy)
Sacramento, CA
Vacaville, CA
Fairfield, CA
Petaluma, CA
Napa, CA
Concord, CA
Manteca, CA
Dublin, CA
San Mateo, CA (Bridgepointe Pkwy)
San Mateo, CA
+21 (416 total)

Mountain View, CA
Sunnyvale, CA
Cupertino, CA

Fremont, CA (Kato Rd)
Fremont, CA (Walnut Ave)
Manteca, CA
Gustine, CA
Hollister, CA
Gilroy, CA
Salinas, CA
Seaside, CA
Monterey, CA
Fresno, CA
Kettleman City, CA
Atascadero, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Buellton, CA
+17 (433 total)

Buttonwillow, CA
Bakersfield, CA
Santa Clarita , CA
Oxnard, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
Culver City, CA
Hawthorne, CA
Redondo Beach, CA
Downey, CA
Buena Park, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Fountain Valley, CA
San Juan Capistrano, CA
San Clemente, CA
San Diego, CA
+15 (448 total)

Temecula, CA
Lake Elsinore, CA
Riverside, CA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Barstow, CA
Baker, CA
Yermo, CA
Twentynine Palms, CA
Cabazon, CA
Indio, CA
Phoenix, AZ (Aqua Fria Fwy)
Phoenix, AZ (East Camelback Rd)
Tucson, AZ (East Skyline Dr)
+13 (461 total)

Truth or Consequences, NM
+1 (462 total)

Last edited:
Alright I'm awake again after a much needed nap...and I can finalize my totals for the 6700 mile road trip that I was just on out to Custer then on to the Fremont Factory and Los Angeles and back.

@Darren S - Did I see you at the Spearfish SC? I met so many people again last week in Custer that I forgot some of the names.
@Bighorn - Good playing pool with/against you in Custer. I was quite impressed by your surgical skills around the table, the way you threaded the cue ball through some of the spots you did to make those shots. Well done.

So here's the rest of mine for the last two days coming back to Michigan.

Santa Rosa, NM
Tucumcari, NM
Amarillo, TX
Shamrock, TX
Weatherford, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Catoosa, OK
Joplin, MO
Springfield, MO
Rolla, MO

Effingham, IL
Terra Haute, IN
Fort Wayne, IN

That should put me at an even 130. Looks like I need to take a road trip out East next as the furthest east one I have is still in Michigan (Port Huron). :)

Alright I'm awake again after a much needed nap...and I can finalize my totals for the 6700 mile road trip that I was just on out to Custer then on to the Fremont Factory and Los Angeles and back.

@Darren S - Did I see you at the Spearfish SC? I met so many people again last week in Custer that I forgot some of the names.

That wasn't me. I didn't get to Spearfish until late Saturday night has I only stopped in for the group photo and awards presentation before getting back on the road.

Good job on your trip. I don't suppose you stopped by the gigafactory on your way to Fremont ... assuming you went I-80. I wasn't allowed past the guard shack but that was enough to get a glimpse of the building in the background.

20180526_231927-COLLAGE.jpg

Thanks. A few people I talked to had made it sound like getting in to the Gigafactory was going to be a challenge, so I skipped that stop completely. I did quite enjoy the tour at Fremont though. It went by way too fast though. Too much to try and take in over such a short amount of time.

I finally have a moment to add some updates (while waiting for a full charge at Van Horn, TX before heading to Ozona, TX.

I started my Home-to-L.A. trip last week with
345 chargers and have added 117 so far for 462 total.

Stateline, NV (i.e. South Lake Tahoe) was #400 for me and I was joined by a red Model 3 and a fellow twin red Model S. Good stuff.

Here is a map of the road trip so far and then a close-up of California.

I'll also list all the new chargers visited. Thanks, Half Dollar Bill, for updating the list and I have just 1 new one since yesterday (ToC).

View attachment 304095 = #400 (Stateline, NV)

View attachment 304092

View attachment 304093

Mt. Gilead, OH
Fort Wayne, IN
Merrillville, IN
Chicago, IL (S Canal St)
Chicago, IL (Lakeshore East)
Chicago, IL (N Broadway)
Skokie, IL
Glenview, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Bolingbrook, IL
North Aurora, IL
Rockford, IL
Peru, IL
Springfield, IL
Dubuque, IA
Madison, WI (E Washington Ave)
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Oak Creek, WI
Sheboygan, WI
Oshkosh, WI
Howard, WI
Wausau, WI
Eau Claire, WI
Duluth, MN
Hinckley, MN
Baxter, MN
Clearwater, MN
Rochester, MN
+28 (373 total)

Dows, IA
Albert Lea, MN
Sherburn, MN
Sioux Falls, SD
Oacoma, SD
Custer, SD
Spearfish, SD
Lusk, WY
Sidney, NE
Colby, KS
Colorado Springs, CO
Poncha Springs, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Silverthorne, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Estes Park, CO
Loveland, CO
Cheyenne, WY
Laramie, WY

Rawlins, WY
Rock Springs, WY
Evanston, WY
+22 (395 total)

Elko, NV
Winnemucca, NV
Lovelock, NV
Reno, NV
Stateline, NV = #400
Truckee, CA (Brockway Rd)
Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
Rocklin, CA
Roseville, CA
Folsom, CA (Iron Point Rd)
Folsom, CA (Palladio Pkwy)
Sacramento, CA
Vacaville, CA
Fairfield, CA
Petaluma, CA
Napa, CA
Concord, CA
Manteca, CA
Dublin, CA
San Mateo, CA (Bridgepointe Pkwy)
San Mateo, CA
+21 (416 total)

Mountain View, CA
Sunnyvale, CA
Cupertino, CA

Fremont, CA (Kato Rd)
Fremont, CA (Walnut Ave)
Manteca, CA
Gustine, CA
Hollister, CA
Gilroy, CA
Salinas, CA
Seaside, CA
Monterey, CA
Fresno, CA
Kettleman City, CA
Atascadero, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Buellton, CA
+17 (433 total)

Buttonwillow, CA
Bakersfield, CA
Santa Clarita , CA
Oxnard, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
Culver City, CA
Hawthorne, CA
Redondo Beach, CA
Downey, CA
Buena Park, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Fountain Valley, CA
San Juan Capistrano, CA
San Clemente, CA
San Diego, CA
+15 (448 total)

Temecula, CA
Lake Elsinore, CA
Riverside, CA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Barstow, CA
Baker, CA
Yermo, CA
Twentynine Palms, CA
Cabazon, CA
Indio, CA
Phoenix, AZ (Aqua Fria Fwy)
Phoenix, AZ (East Camelback Rd)
Tucson, AZ (East Skyline Dr)
+13 (461 total)

Truth or Consequences, NM
+1 (462 total)
Impressive haul.

Reactions: Darren S
That wasn't me. I didn't get to Spearfish until late Saturday night has I only stopped in for the group photo and awards presentation before getting back on the road.

Good job on your trip. I don't suppose you stopped by the gigafactory on your way to Fremont ... assuming you went I-80. I wasn't allowed past the guard shack but that was enough to get a glimpse of the building in the background.

View attachment 304118
I've driven around there on two different occasions and never caught a glimpse from the guard posts. Maybe the factory has gotten bigger since I was last there. I was able to catch a tiny glimpse from I-80 at night, but I had to crane my neck at a really awkward angle to even get that glimpse. AP came in handy.

One cool thing about the area around the gigafactory is that there are a lot of wild horses running around.

@Darren S
In the flurry of posts and being tied to just a phone this week, I missed your epic post. Very impressive route!!—I think you’ll be a shoe in for most miles/day. I’ve only managed 900/day this week and I plan to get more leisurely as my work schedule slackens:) I guess I was right about someone breathing down my neck. Second place was being challenged on both coasts!

Reactions: Darren S
The most in one day I drove on my trip was 1035 (according to Google). it took quite a bit longer than it should have because I stopped at every supercharger along the way where any regular traveler would skip over the ones that are on top of each other. I do remember remarking how beautiful Utah was and then I drove out of Salt Lake City and for the next 100 miles there was nothing but salt and flat. It was so white in some places it reminded me of snow.

upload_2018-5-27_11-30-46.png

Reactions: Owner and Darren S
Colorado:
* Boulder (not active yet)
Estes Park

Wyoming:
Wheatland.

I said the same thing and wondered why Bighorn was just hitting one in his home state until I realized it opened TODAY!! Nicely done.

I think I've hit ~1,100 miles in a day before but yes, stopping for each charger like we do is not the best method. I'll tally up mine when I get back later this week.

Thx, Bighorn, it's easy to put away the miles in your neck of the woids6but when there are 3 chargers in Silicon Valley no more than 10 miles apart it doesn't make for a very efficient mph avg.

I've driven around there on two different occasions and never caught a glimpse from the guard posts. Maybe the factory has gotten bigger since I was last there. I was able to catch a tiny glimpse from I-80 at night, but I had to crane my neck at a really awkward angle to even get that glimpse. AP came in handy.

One cool thing about the area around the gigafactory is that there are a lot of wild horses running around.

Plus EV, I do believe these are Robotic "wild horses" that are part of the external Security Forces to keep away all the Undesirables from spying on the Gigafactory. There is probaly a hidden Supercharger somewhere around with a faux Salt Lick so the horses can get a recharge while pretending to lick the salt block. just saying ....

HDB, the above few comments have me thinking. How about another Contest or two.

1. Most Miles driven in a 24 hour period.
2. Most Superchargers (both new or revisited) visited in a 24 hour period.
3. Most Miles driven with the greatest number of Superchargers visited in a 24 hour period.
4. Greatest number of Superchargers visited with the most miles in a 24 hour period.

Just thinking here. At lease it would OPEN up the field for everyone, even brand new Tesla Owners, to get recognized. For the ones who have been doing this for years, they could search their records and see what they have.