Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PLUS EV, @Bighorn, @NKYTA, @Darren S

I've updated my Google Sheet and the map to reflect everything up to Bighorn's just added Custer. I've added Darren S to the Google Sheet and created an extra map for him, since the original map is maxed out on number of layers. The old map and spreadsheet links should still work, but for completeness here they are again, as well as a link to the new map for Darren.

Supercharger Locations

Visited Superchargers Plus EV version - Google My Maps

Visited Superchargers - Darren S - Google My Maps
<pre>
Visited Open
PLUS EV 538 25
Bighorn 473 91
JSergeant 457 108
NKYTA 359 204
Darren S 345 218

Construction 40
Permit 44
</pre>
The total Visited + Open varies slightly, due to some SpC's having closed and possibly due to whether I included Mott St, NYC in the Open SpC's on the map.

I also note that my Construction and Permit numbers are slightly higher than Supercharge.info, by 2 in each case - I'll have to check if I have duplicates or possibly I am including SpC's that have been dropped from Supercharge.info.

I see the <pre> tag doesn't work. How can I format a table correctly?

Last edited:
I've updated my Google Sheet and the map to reflect everything up to Bighorn's just added Custer. I've added Darren S to the Google Sheet and created an extra map for him, since the original map is maxed out on number of layers. The old map and spreadsheet links should still work, but for completeness here they are again, as well as a link to the new map for Darren.

To paraphrase Pinocchio, it feels like I'm a real person now (since I've graduated up to being included on the official map for the game). Thank you, sir !

I've been keeping my own map for the past few months and also find some duplicates or voids but usually because of a spelling difference such as "Mt. Gilead, OH" vs "Mt Gilead, OH" but missing only a few out of almost 600 is close enough for the week-to-week updates.

Whoops: forgot to add my 10 new ones from my trip west in April:
Baker CA, Yermo, Kettleman City, Hollister, Cupertino, San Mateo (Bridgepointe), Napa, Concord, Folsom (Palladio), Truckee (Donner)

That takes me up a few slots (to 122), until my July trip to Indy/Portland Ore./home. Gonna be grueling....

Thanks Bill (and others!) who keep the list tidy!

Whoops: forgot to add my 10 new ones from my trip west in April:
Baker CA, Yermo, Kettleman City, Hollister, Cupertino, San Mateo (Bridgepointe), Napa, Concord, Folsom (Palladio), Truckee (Donner)

That takes me up a few slots (to 122), until my July trip to Indy/Portland Ore./home. Gonna be grueling....

Thanks Bill (and others!) who keep the list tidy!
Getting out of the teens moved you up a bunch of spots!

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
Hello HDB, sorry to dump it on you at once, but I hope it is in a format that you can use. My previous three trips were entered in order but not organized. I decided to organize by trip, in the order visited. I started from the beginning so you can just copy/paste to get them all in. This catches me up to date but our next trip starts in about 5 weeks which will add another 70 or so if we are able to make the side trip from GA down to Key West, FL, down east coast, up west coast. If more of the south FL stations are up and running we plan to hit those also.

May 16-17, 2017: Silverthorne, CO; Glenwood Springs, CO; Grand Junction, CO; Green River, UT; Richfield, UT; Beaver, UT; St. George, UT; Las Vegas South, NV; Primm, NV; Barstow, CA; Temecula, CA; (11 trip; 11 total)

May 18-19, 2017: Santa Ana, CA; San Diego, CA; (2 trip; 13 total)

May 26-28, 2017: Burbank, CA; Buttonwillow, CA; Harris Ranch, CA; Gustine, CA; Dublin, CA; Tejon Ranch, CA; (6 trip; 19 total)

Jun 19-Jul 4, 2017: El Centro, CA; Yuma, AZ; Gila Bend, AZ; Buckeye, AZ; Cordes Lake, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ; Holbrook, AZ; Gallup, NM; Albuquerque, NM; Santa Rosa, NM; Tucumcari, NM; Amarillo, TX; Shamrock, TX; Weatherford, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Catoosa, OK; Joplin, MO; Springfield, MO; Rolla, MO; St. Charles, MO; Effingham, IL; Terre Haute, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Cincinnati, OH; Lexington, KY; London, KY; Knoxville, TN; Chattanooga, TN; Atlanta, GA; Macon, GA; Tifton, GA; Kingsland, GA; St. Augustine, FL; Lake City, FL; Tallahassee, FL; De Funiak Springs, FL; Mobile, AL; Slidell, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; Alexandria, LA; Shreveport, LA, Lindale, TX; Denton, TX; Ardmore, OK; (44 trip; 63 total)

Aug 15-20, 2017: Las Vegas, NV; Nephi, UT; Salt Lake City, UT; Evanston, WY; Rock Springs, WY; Rancho Cucamonga, CA; (6 trip; 69 total)

Nov 9-12, 2017: Cabazon, CA; Indio, CA; (2 trip; 71 total)

April 20-22, 2018: San Juan Capistrano, CA; Culver City, CA; Santa Clarita, CA; Bakersfield, CA; Kettleman City, CA; Manteca, CA; Sacramento, CA; Redondo Beach, CA; Fountain Valley, CA; San Clemente, CA; (10 trip; 81 total)

I'm on my way to the Custer event and here is my trip as of tonight. I added 28 new locations out of 29 charges.

I missed adding Normal, IL as they were actively working to upgrade it on the day that I stopped by.

NKYTA and I are playing a bit of tag for 4th and 5th place. I'm looking forward to meeting folks but this is also just the first part of a longer road trip out to California and back.

Screenshot_20180518-221217~2.png

I'm on my way to the Custer event and here is my trip as of tonight. I added 28 new locations out of 29 charges.

I missed adding Normal, IL as they were actively working to upgrade it on the day that I stopped by.

NKYTA and I are playing a bit of tag for 4th and 5th place. I'm looking forward to meeting folks but this is also just the first part of a longer road trip out to California and back.

View attachment 302171
Looks like a fun trip!

Reactions: Darren S
2013-2016 (26): Greenwich, Darien, Milford, West Hartford, West Springfield, Brattleboro, West Lebanon, Auburn, Seabrook, Augusta, Brewer, East Greenwich, Dedham, JFK, Syosset, Paramus, Edison, East Brunswick, Cranbury, Hamilton Marketplace, Newark, Laurel, Bethesda, Tannersville, Bloomsburg, Tarrytown
Cross-country August 2016 (70): Allentown, Harrisburg, Somerset, Triadelphia, Grove City, Dayton, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Effingham, St. Charles, Columbia, Independence, Topeka, Salina, Hays, Goodland, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Green River, Price, Tooele, West Wendover, Elko, Winnemucca, Lovelock, Truckee, Folsom-Palladio, Vacaville, San Mateo, Petaluma, Mountain View, Fremont, Manteca, Mammoth Lakes, Lone Pine, Beatty, Las Vegas, St. George, Beaver, Nephi, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, West Yellowstone, Big Timber, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Madison, Rockford, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Grimsby, Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton, Newburgh
NH-VT-NY March 2017 (7): Hooksett, Lincoln, Berlin, South Burlington, Queensbury, Albany, Kingston
Miscellaneous 2017 (3): Milford Mall, Lee, Freeport
Colorado Trip 2017 (28): Hagerstown, Strasburg, Lexington, Wytheville, Bristol, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Birmingham, Meridian, Pearl, Monroe, Little Rock, Springfield, Colorado Springs, Brush, Ogallala, Gothenburg, Grand Island, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, West Des Moines, Coralville, Davenport, Peru, Country Club Hills, Mishawaka, Maumee, Falls Creek
Miscellaneous 2018 (4): Manchester, Leominster, Burlington, Woodbridge
Montreal Trip 2018 (16): Hartford, Hadley, Magog, Drummondville, Brossard, Mascouche, Laval, Montreal, Montreal (SC), Casselman, Cornwall, Kingston, Watertown, Utica, Gilderland, Clinton Corners

Total 154

Reactions: Graffi and Darren S
Great to meet @Darren S for the closing festivities of the Custer rally and a round of drinks at the cowboy bar. Everyone here needs to be prepared to be challenged by his plans for world domination, including @PLUS EV :)

It was great to finally meet you as well as NKYTA and others from the group.

I can't wait for the Custer event next year and being able to stay the entire weekend rather than just 6 hours.

Yep, these next few months could be very interesting and I'm eagerly looking forward to the many adventures.