Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changes made using Puerto Rico's two superchargers as the test case. If you haven't tweaked the view by forcing the view of construction cones, no change is needed...your existing URLs should show the green dots in Puerto Rico. If you've saved a URL to list construction in addition to open, the new list of parameters becomes: &Not%20visited%20status=Not%20Yet%20Visited,Construction,Awaiting%20first%20visit

I'm using an existing green dot from supercharge.info. @PLUS EV, EV can distinguish the green dots from the others on the map?

I also updated the tooltip to help clarify what a green dot is.

We can easily populate the rest of the locations if we get some positive reactions.

View attachment 695053

View attachment 695054
The new maps are live. Here is what the Toronto area looks like. Please take a look and see if everything is working as expected. I'm not seeing any unvisited locations in the lower 48. Is that accurate?

Reminder that if you are just using the basic link to your map, you do not need to make any changes to see the "first visit" locations. If, however, you've configured your own version that shows the construction sites as well, you'll need to add ,Awaiting%20first%20visit to the portion of your URL that tells Tableau which points to load.

1628718314189.png

All, an update on the new app. My sister fell two weeks ago (she was living along for the first time in 62 years) and was on the floor for two days, unable to use toilet etc. I've been helping her for 2 weeks.

Hits keep coming. I was a day or two from showing real progress when I stopped. Stay tuned.
Sorry to hear that the hits have kept coming. Hopefully, that'll be it for a while.

When I zoom in on the Houston area, there appears to be a green circle on everyone's map.
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
Oh, those Ontario ones are close to me!
Oh! It appears you are correct that there is an unvisited supercharger in Houston. Good find.

This link will display only the unvisited locations.

Looks accurate to me. Not that many have opened in the last month and we've had a lot of people out on the road in all different parts of the country lately. Impressive work by the group! I'll do my best in Canada!
Crossing into Canada is not a last second thing. Requires specific type of negative covid test (not the rapid one) -- and registering with Canada through an app first. I'm sure you can find the specific details. I have a concept brewing to get there -- spousal permission pending, meaning those less encumbered are likely to beat me to it.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
We took Choupette to Paris
@StefanSarzio *Waves* We're also in Paris now. Left Spain on monday and arrived in Paris on tuesday. Celebrating our daugthers 18th birtday today and strangely she didn't mind that it ended up beeing in Paris 😀.

Picket up a few chargers on the way, but haven't gotten around to adding it to the spreadsheet yet.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Crossing into Canada is not a last second thing. Requires specific type of negative covid test (not the rapid one) -- and registering with Canada through an app first.
Is that the Oh, Canada app?

I am about to get a covid test before another prostate surgery (sheesh, another month another general) but they don't trust me to even leave the CAR after the test and before surgery so I imagine the Canucks (is that disparaging?) won't be happy if I then drive all the way from Alameda before I cross, even though I can probably do it faster than the slow test can get results. You never know who you'll meet on the road.

Do they make you wait somewhere in isolation while you wait for the results, or just have the recent documentation?

Here are my visits going from Spain to Paris on our way home.

8/9
#238 Torrent North, Spain – First
#239 Barcelona - L'Illa Diagonal, Spain – First

8/10
#240 Le Caylar, France – First
#241 Albaret-Sainte-Marie, France – First
#242 Clermont-Ferrand, France
#243 Montluçon, France – First
#244 Bourges, France
#245 Vierzon, France – First
#246 Orléans, France
#247 Thiais, France

8/11
#248 Collégien, France – First

Spreadsheet updated. Think I got it right on the third attempt. What is up with the US date format 😊