Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, though I usually find myself accessing Tableau from the link on page 1 of this thread.
Clicking on your handle on the first page should give the same results - your unvisited map.

Capture.JPG

There still seem to be some problems - e.g. Silvermonk reported that his Tableau map is showing very few visited - look at Colorado where he has almost cleared the state, for example. Tableau shows none visited.
I've loaded it again and tried a few additional tricks to make sure I was pulling the latest data. @SilverMonk now has visits in Colorado and I looked at about 10 other competitors that I have a decent feel for their travels and everything looks okay to me at a surface level. Please let me know if anyone sees anything wrong.

I've loaded it again and tried a few additional tricks to make sure I was pulling the latest data. @SilverMonk now has visits in Colorado and I looked at about 10 other competitors that I have a decent feel for their travels and everything looks okay to me at a surface level. Please let me know if anyone sees anything wrong.
Thank you @theflyer for spending your time on this.
My map looks as expected.
I checked several others', e.g. 701SpeedDemon, and they, too, all look as expected.

Reactions: JSergeant

That seemed to do the trick, Tes.

Before I changed it, when I opened it up, my start page had morphed from ITGeek to SilverMonk. This program is curious. I wonder if there is some sort of connection between these odd things and the epic fails that occur from time-to-time.

Before the restoration that you did earlier, my page was so wonky. Locations that I had never visited were shown as visited. Locations along a stretch of road that were bagged in one day (like when I took I80 across Nebraska) showed some visited and others not. The four local ones were all shown as still open for me.

I'm thinking of purchasing one of those school room pull down maps of the United States and Canada that every elementary school classroom had. I'll mount it in the garage, and use that as my handy-dandy backup. [LOL]

Thank you so much, Tes. :)

That seemed to do the trick, Tes.

Before I changed it, when I opened it up, my start page had morphed from ITGeek to SilverMonk. This program is curious. I wonder if there is some sort of connection between these odd things and the epic fails that occur from time-to-time.

Before the restoration that you did earlier, my page was so wonky. Locations that I had never visited were shown as visited. Locations along a stretch of road that were bagged in one day (like when I took I80 across Nebraska) showed some visited and others not. The four local ones were all shown as still open for me.

I'm thinking of purchasing one of those school room pull down maps of the United States and Canada that every elementary school classroom had. I'll mount it in the garage, and use that as my handy-dandy backup. [LOL]

Thank you so much, Tes. :)

The start page when you click the generic Tableau map link will start at whatever @theflyer or I set it to. We usually mix it up from time to time just to keep you all on your toes, but it’s been on @IT Geek for some time.

If you want Tableau to open to your own page every time, you have to copy/bookmark your personal link from the spreadsheet. @tes-s provided personal links to both @cpa and @Bighorn above, as an example.

Why Tableau randomly reverts to some previous version remains one of life’s great mysteries.

3 October 2021:

263. Evanston, WY
264. Rock Springs, WY

This trip would be a lot easier with a Supercharger Station in Vernal UT. Why have one in Craig but not in Vernal, gateway city to Dinosaur National Monument?

Found a good campgroud near Rock Springs: Sweetwater Events Center. $11 for electric only dry campsite (50 amp). Gravel lot wth no trees or tables but superb restrooms with free showers.

[Post submitted using MCU 1 browser; it appears that Tesla got it to work even on old cars, at least those with LTE .]

Last edited:
Hello all,

I just joint the "game" but as I live in the center of The Netherlands (no not Nederland TX the real Nederland) I don't supercharge that often but still more than the average Dutch Tesla driver. I can drive to 3 of the 4 corners of the country and drive back without needing a Suc. In fact I can visit 5 countries in one trip while only use 1 time a Suc. I know that some Tesla drives in the USA can not even leave the State they live in without using a Suc. :D

I looks like not much Europeans have joined the game as with only 21 unique Suc's on my list I have 5 first visits.

While living in a small country I still managed to drive 850 km last weekend .
I drove south to my mother in law and I topped up while having dinner @ s-Hertogenbosch.
She lives near the Uden supercharger I have to stop there once as I noticed that there was no visit from here yet.
Then we drove North to my brother in Law where I planned to charge from the solar panels on his farm but my X didn't like his 3 fase power so I had to revert to 1 fase 13 Amps so it didn't charge enough during the afternoon.
On our way back to drop my mother in law back in the south we did a quick charge in Assen (quick as it was to early for coffee) and the stopped at Apeldoorn oost for a charge and coffee break.
So we drove past Uden again and dropped of my mother in law and then drove home but the weather got worse, heavy rain and wind, The expected SOC to arrive home went lower and lower so we decided to play save and did another charge at Eemnes. That was another first for me and here.

As I work in the Oilfield but that is now more Geothermal and drilling for other purposes I do regular longer trips If I go by car I will put them here.

I always thought a D on a Tesla was for Diesel like on normal cars. And yes for me it is sometimes:

20210305_085100.jpg

The funny thing with an EV is that the customer offers you "to fill up your tank", but if you drive another car they don't. :D

Uden supercharger I have to stop there once as I noticed that there was no visit from here yet.
Seems like you have the disease like the rest of us. Expect a lot of detours to new superchargers on your trips from now on!

I looks like not much Europeans have joined the game as with only 21 unique Suc's on my list I have 5 first visits.
Yes, there are about 5 Europeans that have been to The Netherlands. @StefanSarzio has been there a few times.

Drive through a rainstorm :)
Hit our first rainstorm for the trip on our way around the great lakes, and it worked like a charm. :p

Added to the sheet:
9:10 AM10/01/2021Escanaba, MI
11:50 AM10/01/2021Mackinaw City, MI
2:46 PM10/01/2021Gaylord, MI
4:15 PM10/01/2021Clare, MI
5:31 PM10/01/2021Bay City, MI
6:59 PM10/01/2021Swartz Creek, MI
8:23 AM10/02/2021Ann Arbor, MI
9:34 AM10/02/2021Maumee, OH
11:31 AM10/02/2021Sheffield, OH
2:13 PM10/02/2021Erie, PA
4:10 PM10/02/2021Cheektowaga, NY
7:13 PM10/02/2021Buffalo, NY
5:43 AM10/03/2021Victor, NY
6:34 AM10/03/2021Waterloo, NY
7:11 AM10/03/2021Syracuse, NY
8:35 AM10/03/2021Utica, NY
10:47 AM10/03/2021Guilderland, NY
11:14 AM10/03/2021Albany, NY
12:08 PM10/03/2021Queensbury, NY
1:37 PM10/03/2021Rutland, VT
4:52 PM10/03/2021Williston, VT

A minor misunderstanding about what fall colors to see in VT ended up in us hitting Queensbury, NY instead of going up through Bennington, but we ended up stopping by the Norman Rockwell museum and found out it'll be closing up on October 17th and maybe moving to Arlington (they have someone interested in buying the collection and relocating it). Time got away from us there though so we'll have to hit Berlin and button up Vermont's SCs on the way out.

Welp, another new Tesla owner looking to jump into the pool. Assume the way to get added is to post here? If so, my SC visits:

** Sept 9, Take delivery in Devon, PA **

Sept 10.
(1) Doylestown, PA
(2) Bellefonte, PA
(3) Grove City, PA

Sept 12.
(4) Falls Creek, PA
(5) Bloomsburg, PA

Sept 25
(6) Robbinsville, NJ
(7) Barnegat, NJ
(8) Trenton, NJ (Richard Stockton rest stop)

Sept 28
(9) Bensalem, PA

Sept 29
(10) Burlington/Florence, NJ

Oct 1
(11) Allentown, PA
(12) Jim Thorpe PA (Northbound)
(13) State College PA
(14) Hermitage PA

Oct 2
(15) Strongsville, OH
(16) Macedonia, OH

Oct 3
(17) Erie, PA
(18) Salamanca, NY
(19) Erwin, NY
(20) Mansfield, PA
(21) Williamsport, PA
(22) Jim Thorpe, PA (Southbound)

Welp, another new Tesla owner looking to jump into the pool. Assume the way to get added is to post here? If so, my SC visits:

** Sept 9, Take delivery in Devon, PA **

Sept 10.
(1) Doylestown, PA
(2) Bellefonte, PA
(3) Grove City, PA

Sept 12.
(4) Falls Creek, PA
(5) Bloomsburg, PA

Sept 25
(6) Robbinsville, NJ
(7) Barnegat, NJ
(8) Trenton, NJ (Richard Stockton rest stop)

Sept 28
(9) Bensalem, PA

Sept 29
(10) Burlington/Florence, NJ

Oct 1
(11) Allentown, PA
(12) Jim Thorpe PA (Northbound)
(13) State College PA
(14) Hermitage PA

Oct 2
(15) Strongsville, OH
(16) Macedonia, OH

Oct 3
(17) Erie, PA
(18) Salamanca, NY
(19) Erwin, NY
(20) Mansfield, PA
(21) Williamsport, PA
(22) Jim Thorpe, PA (Southbound)
Welcome to the madness!

Funny how a trip from eastern PA to western PA nets you two in OH :)

Welcome!
Yeah I'd love to see that trip on a map. I also thought it amusing how going from Ohio to NY got me a stop in PA. 🙃
Wait, you mean this map isn't normal? :)

My son is up at college in Erie. After driving there Friday I convinced him that a trip to the R&R Hall of Fame was a good idea on Saturday. I then took the NY way home on Sunday.

Good thing I didn't lease the Tesla.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 12.05.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 12.05.56 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
Wait, you mean this map isn't normal? :)
Nope, only for those wonderful TeslaFi users... of which I am sadly not one... yet. Once they allow importing from TezLab, I'm jumping over!
That's not too bad. We're just used to people driving all over the map to log Superchargers in out-of-the-way places, like Jeffy from "The Family Circus". ;)
Yeah. I have a plan to cover most of the state of Maryland in a day or two once I get down there... that'll be a fun trip!