Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've finished my SC trek, almost circumnavigating the lower 48. Denver, Chicago, New York, Vermont, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, Utah, and back home - 10,663 miles in a month.

Lo-light of the trip was driving up I-5 when the car started to get kicked off the charger early, eventually getting where it said "charging stopped" almost immediately after connection. The service support dude on the phone thought it was a known common problem in the charge port. I had a place to stay for a bit in Burlingame, so when I got one last solid connection I did a 100% charge and headed to the Burlingame service center, after scheduling service for two weeks away - the closest available time. When I got there, I just left it with them saying that I couldn't get back to Denver without supercharging. The next morning at 8:00, I got a ping in the app with an $875 estimate. It was finished by 3:15. This is the first "major" service I've had in almost 4 years and 90K miles, and the only one that wasn't handled in my driveway.

I verified my spreadsheet entries against teslaaccount/charging. I found a few I hadn't recorded, and a few that I recorded mileage and date/time in my notebook that didn't show up in the tesla accounting. I theorize that if the car isn't delivered at least one kWh, it doesn't show up in the account.

Most amusing moment for this segment: Bakersfield Copus Road SC is just a patch of dirt in a field next to the Interstate with 20 chargers and a toilet trailer. I predict it will be surrounded by a shopping mall in a couple of years.
View attachment 824604
Bakersfield Corpus Rd also had a taco truck there when we stopped.

Had a couple great meetups earlier today.
One at SbMD‘s (old TM forums) place near Boston, and the one pictured above with @Tdreamer and Run4Waffles. I really appreciated them coming out. Got to meet Mrs Waffles too, nice gal. Nice chat, mostly about Tesla. TDreamer’s new wrap, etc really makes the Plaid pop. It really is gorgeous! I’m pretty sure he stopped to wash it, and why he was 10 minutes late! 😉

@Tdreamer I didn’t notice the Starlink “dish” on the camper. Did you get a chance to chat with the owners?

oh, yeah SCs

7/10/22

Boston - Allstate, MA (missed that garage by an hour oh so many years ago)
Revere
Lynnfield
Woburn
Sommerville
Chestnut Hill
Lexington
Littleton

Hookset Northbound, NH
Concord
Tilton
Ashland
Mt Washington Summit SC (I got 27 rated back on the way down - should count for something) 😉
North Conroy

Had a couple great meetups earlier today.
One at SbMD‘s (old TM forums) place near Boston, and the one pictured above with @Tdreamer and Run4Waffles. I really appreciated them coming out. Got to meet Mrs Waffles too, nice gal. Nice chat, mostly about Tesla. TDreamer’s new wrap, etc really makes the Plaid pop. It really is gorgeous! I’m pretty sure he stopped to wash it, and why he was 10 minutes late! 😉

@Tdreamer I didn’t notice the Starlink “dish” on the camper. Did you get a chance to chat with the owners?

oh, yeah SCs

7/10/22

Boston - Allstate, MA (missed that garage by an hour oh so many years ago)
Revere
Lynnfield
Woburn
Sommerville
Chestnut Hill
Lexington
Littleton

Hookset Northbound, NH
Concord
Tilton
Ashland
Mt Washington Summit SC (I got 27 rated back on the way down - should count for something) 😉
North Conroy
North Conroy? Is that on the map yet? 🤣

And yes, I did spend a few minutes debugging the front prior to departure. I couldn't show up dirty now could I?

Yes, I spoke for about 10 minutes with the Model Y owners that had the camper w/Starlink. Almost all the conversation was them asking me questions about my car though... first time they'd seen a plaid. Hoping to connect with them again in the near future at a Tesla Owners Club of New England event - I know there will be a lot of interest in their camper towing experience and the use of Starlink.

Today: #126 Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD. Already added to the spreadsheet.

Based on my brief experience there, I suggest supercharger hunters just charge briefly and leave, and anyone else skip it entirely.

Today: #126 Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD. Already added to the spreadsheet.

Based on my brief experience there, I suggest supercharger hunters just charge briefly and leave, and anyone else skip it entirely.
You’re definitely not the 1st person to give that warning. Must be a lovely place.
be safe roads warriors!

North Conroy? Is that on the map yet? 🤣

And yes, I did spend a few minutes debugging the front prior to departure. I couldn't show up dirty now could I?

Yes, I spoke for about 10 minutes with the Model Y owners that had the camper w/Starlink. Almost all the conversation was them asking me questions about my car though... first time they'd seen a plaid. Hoping to connect with them again in the near future at a Tesla Owners Club of New England event - I know there will be a lot of interest in their camper towing experience and the use of Starlink.
It was autocorrect, and I don’t know why.
Does Siri like Conroy vs Conway?

I hesitate to think what other names might be a trigger. 🤦

@admins Stoughton was cleared. Sorry I forgot to post that one.
I lamented to my wife that I couldn’t find a hotel in Braintree AFTER I’d been to Stoughton SC. Stayed at a hotel in Randolph. Yes, I plugged in. I think I had to pass Gillette stadium, go Brady, and Foxborough thrice, not!!

Is there an Admin button I can push this trip that says ”he was likely there based on routing”, but I’m busy meeting folks IRL?
You know my map, most likely I’m going get them all. I’m leaving really hard Colby’s, for me. These things don’t apply to #1 and #2, #3, they only have Colby’s by definition..

Had some help and loved the result:

Attachments

• D37FA46D-3658-4245-80F0-8186597B9BB4.jpeg
    D37FA46D-3658-4245-80F0-8186597B9BB4.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 50
You’re definitely not the 1st person to give that warning. Must be a lovely place.
be safe roads warriors!
Not entirely surprised (reviews on Google Maps are quite dismal as well) but unfortunately I didn't see any of the previous warnings in this monster thread, and there weren't any in the charger-specific thread. Hoping my post in the other thread helps.

Major news: A bunch of us have been working behind the scenes for several months to build a database for this eclectic competition so we can ditch the spreadsheet. We are very close to being able to switch over and are in the final testing phases. This new database has many advantages over the spreadsheet that we'll describe in a future post.

For now, we need you to take one of the two steps below to make your transition to the new capability seamless.

For security and overall ongoing maintenance reasons, the new system does not have a username/password login capability. We use Google or Github authentication instead for simple one-click access.

If you currently enter your own data in the spreadsheet
No action is necessary. We've already created the appropriate linkages in the new database. You will just login with the Google login for the database.

If you do NOT currently enter your own data in the spreadsheet
We strongly encourage you to begin entering data for yourself in the database. The database pulls up superchargers near you so it is super simple to check in when you are near the supercharger. The check-in captures the date and the time. It also allows you to add public or private notes.

The database uses Google or Github's authentication, so you either need to have a Google-linked email address or an account with Github. If you do not want a Google-linked account, Github allows you to create an account with any email address.

Please send the associated email address to @tes-s or me via whatever private channel you prefer and we'll make the appropriate connections in the backend so your first login will be seamless and you'll have access to all of your existing check-ins.

Exciting! I am really ready to abandon Sheets! I assume the database will be accessed from the phone so it knows which Supercharger I am at. I hate driving all the way home and then updating the info, but I hate how horrible this site and the spreadsheet are on the phone.
Yep, and it even has rudimentary apps built in. As you are already maintaining the spreadsheet, you can try the new site at Supercharging Competition - Welcome. Consider everything test data for now.

As for this site, I think there are native apps apps now for both Android and iOS that should improve the experience. I haven't loaded the app yet. I should give it a try.

During testing, is this going to sync back to the old system, or are we just beta testing the new system while still tracking the official data in the old?
It is not syncing back. The spreadsheet is the master. Before we go live, we will purge the database and bring everything in fresh. Keep maintaining the spreadsheet for now.

First, much thanks for all the hard work in getting this information organized. 🎯

Second, I do not trust Google. I try to stay as far away from Google as I can, and I still do not have any confidence that they are not surreptitiously following me hither and yon. I have never heard of Github, and I don't know anything about them. What makes Github so benign? I read "What is Github" by kinsta.com and also howtogeek.com. They aren't written with fourth graders in mind. But if I ever need to fork a repo, I'll know where to go. LOL

Will this work if my email address changes in a year or two?

:)

Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
First, much thanks for all the hard work in getting this information organized. 🎯

Second, I do not trust Google. I try to stay as far away from Google as I can, and I still do not have any confidence that they are not surreptitiously following me hither and yon. I have never heard of Github, and I don't know anything about them. What makes Github so benign? I read "What is Github" by kinsta.com and also howtogeek.com. They aren't written with fourth graders in mind. But if I ever need to fork a repo, I'll know where to go. LOL

Sadly, if you are using a credit card, loyalty cards, computer or a smartphone, you are being tracked whether you have a Google account or not. Avoiding a Google account is most definitely a false sense if security.

GitHub is a repository of computer code. An account with GitHub is about as benign as yo can get on the web. You'd only use it to enable this login. If you change your email address with GitHub in a year, I'm not sure what that would mean for us but we'd make it right when it happens.

If want to avoid all together, admins can just make the entries for you, which must be what is happening now since the spreadsheet requires a Google account to be able to edit.

Exciting! I am really ready to abandon Sheets! I assume the database will be accessed from the phone so it knows which Supercharger I am at. I hate driving all the way home and then updating the info, but I hate how horrible this site and the spreadsheet are on the phone.
YOU want to abandon Sheets! Get in line. :)

Not only will it know what supercharger you are at, it will also order your meal, send a text home saying where you are, and pay for half your supercharging session! Check it out. :)

There is no "requirement" that you login to the system, but it is strongly encouraged. There will always be admin volunteers to enter checkins for the Luddites and people that have a fear their movements are being tracked, while voluntarily announcing to the world when they have visited superchargers. :) :)

You are welcome to create a google account just for the game if you want, and not use it for anything other than signing in to supercharging.life.

I'll try to figure out how to use the new system a little later. I'm old and, for now, tired after our day's drive. Please add these for me:
7/9/22: Cary NC
7/11/22: Greensboro, Colfax and Mt Airy NC; Wytheville VA; Princeton & Charleston WV.
Thanks.
(I usually don't think of myself as a Luddite, but my willingness to learn new systems began to ebb about age 75.)