Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fort Nelson is the original Mile 0 of the AlCan highway.
We are spending 2 nights here just to relax; not really recommended since you can see the town in about 30 minutes. There is a nice visitor center.
We also visited the museum.
We were a little worried when we could see helicopters dropping water close by but the staff at the visitor center said no problem or issue.
Fort Nelson was evacuated in mid May due to forest fires nearby. They had to wait 17 days to return home. The AlCan highway was closed for about 100 miles. I made plans to do the Cassiar route as an alternative. Fortunately the highway opened at the beginning of June.
We charged overnight at the Triple G RV park; we made reservations for the EV parking space. There are a couple of other Level 2 locations in town but I wanted to make sure we had a space.
IMG_6374.jpg

We had charging stopped twice. So I turned down the Amps from 32 to 20. The circuit breaker box had both 30 and 40 amp breakers. I do not know which one is for the charger. Reminder to self to check the size of the circuit breaker; and set Tesla to no more than 80% of the value; and maybe a little less if in an RV park.

IMG_6376.jpg

This the J-1772 by the visitors center. I saw no empty Level 2 charger in town.

IMG_6379.jpg

BC Hydro claims to be planning a fast charger (50kW) in town. We drove by the planned location but so far no activity.
BC Hydro is also planning on about 3 fast chargers on this route.
You would think with a name like BC Hydro that the charger would be powered by water, but no, the plan is to power by propane.

Tomorrow we are off to Northern Rockies Lodge.
It is about 320 miles between Fort Nelson and Watson Lake so we needed to stay overnight on this segment.

I started planning a road trip to Alaska in December 2023.
I was inspired by reading the road trip by @IdaX on the Tesla Motors Club forum, Alaska Tesla Adventure!, with his family in a Tesla Model X.
My wife, Linda, said that a road trip to Alaska sounded like fun so I started to make some reservations.
The time frame for a road trip to Alaska is fairly short; from the end of May to middle of August.
Instead of the Cassiar route I thought we would do the main AlCan (Alaska-Canada) route.
The first reservation was at Northern Rockies Lodge.
We are staying at a cabin and also reserved EV charging.
Northern Rockies Lodge is in northern British Columbia (BC) and is off the grid.
NRL is a critical stop on the AlCan route for EV vehicles.
The plan is to spend 2 nights at NRL so that we have plenty of time to charge.
They claim to have a J-1772 (240v @50A) but they also have numerous TT-30 (120v @30A) connectors.
NRL is on Muncho Lake and is supposed to be a nice place to stay. We plan to do hiking and perhaps some time in a canoe.

You would think with a name like BC Hydro that the charger would be powered by water, but no, the plan is to power by propane.
Wow propane! LOL

Hydro is one of the more annoying Canadian terms (in my opinion). They use it like we use the word "utility."

"Electricity is called “Hydro” by many Canadians, which is a short-form for hydro-electricity. That's because most of the electricity generated is by using hydro dams."

IMG_3266.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-06-17
- Pittsburgh - Park Manor Blvd, PA (#1974)

Check-ins for 2024-06-18
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#1975)
- North Canton, OH (#1976)
- Willowick, OH (#1977)
- Shaker Heights, OH (#1978)
- Cleveland - W 150th St, OH (#1979) (First to check-in)
- Seville, OH (#1980)
- Ashland - Enterprise Pkwy, OH (#1981)
- Upper Sandusky, OH (#1982)
- Columbus - E Campus View Blvd, OH (#1983)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#1984)
- Loveland, OH (#1985)
- Fort Mitchell, KY (#1986)

Check-ins for 2024-06-19
- Spiceland, IN (#1987)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#1988)
- Indianapolis - E 86th St, IN (#1989)
- Carmel - Illinois St, IN (#1990)
- Lebanon, IN (#1991)
- Vandalia, IL (#1992)
- Edwardsville, IL (#1993)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#1994)
- Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#1995)
- Belton, MO (#1996)
- Overland Park, KS (#1997)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#1998)
- Abilene, KS (#1999)

Check-ins for 2024-06-20
- Russell, KS (#2000)

View attachment 1058090

Check-ins for 2024-06-17
- Pittsburgh - Park Manor Blvd, PA (#1974)

Check-ins for 2024-06-18
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#1975)
- North Canton, OH (#1976)
- Willowick, OH (#1977)
- Shaker Heights, OH (#1978)
- Cleveland - W 150th St, OH (#1979) (First to check-in)
- Seville, OH (#1980)
- Ashland - Enterprise Pkwy, OH (#1981)
- Upper Sandusky, OH (#1982)
- Columbus - E Campus View Blvd, OH (#1983)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#1984)
- Loveland, OH (#1985)
- Fort Mitchell, KY (#1986)

Check-ins for 2024-06-19
- Spiceland, IN (#1987)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#1988)
- Indianapolis - E 86th St, IN (#1989)
- Carmel - Illinois St, IN (#1990)
- Lebanon, IN (#1991)
- Vandalia, IL (#1992)
- Edwardsville, IL (#1993)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#1994)
- Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#1995)
- Belton, MO (#1996)
- Overland Park, KS (#1997)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#1998)
- Abilene, KS (#1999)

Check-ins for 2024-06-20
- Russell, KS (#2000)
2000 of them takes some doing!
Congrats.

Reactions: Thinkje and David99
Check-ins for 2024-06-18
- Alpine - S Cockrell St, TX (#1866)
- Luling, TX (#1867)
- Bastrop, TX (#1868)

Check-ins for 2024-06-19
- Dripping Springs, TX (#1869)
- Georgetown, TX (#1870)
- Jarrell, TX (#1871)
- Harker Heights, TX (#1872)
- Temple, TX (#1873)
- College Station - Texas Ave S, TX (#1874)
- Brenham, TX (#1875)
- Sealy, TX (#1876)
- Katy - Katy Fwy, TX (#1877)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#1878)
- Houston - 12523 Westheimer Rd, TX (#1879)
- Sugar Land, TX (#1880)
- Pearland, TX (#1881)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#1882)
- Houston - Kipling Street, TX (#1883)
- Baytown - N Hwy 146, TX (#1884) (First to check-in)
- Humble, TX (#1885)
- New Caney, TX (#1886)
- Livingston, TX (#1887)
- Bossier City, LA (#1888) (First to check-in)
- Carthage, TX (#1889) (Comment: Forgot to check in.)
- Henderson, TX (#1890)

Yah, Texas is big. I wanted to get Alpine on the eclipse trip, but honestly it would have been a bridge too far and cost an entire extra day. Escaping North into a pounding thunderstorm in Amarillo back then was preferable to both me and @Shesmyne2".

And it made sense to me if I got the NM pair ahead of time.

For Baytown(v3 at gas station) the Nav will tell you to take a Texas style UTurn, but it is under construction, and looks like they just started. Then the Nav will mislead you on an illegal uturn, or send you up the road for a rational and safe uturn. We’ve all seen this before, proceed carefully in TX traffic.

Bossier was also a v3, and I was a bit disappointed. Rivian was the only one charging when I got there. They left shortly before me after he literally wrestled to get the NACS off his adapter.

1718894487089.jpeg

40mi NW of Alpine.
1718894570238.jpeg

1718894640634.jpeg

1718894694334.jpeg

I first saw this at the Buc-ees in Luling. Back corner of the parking lot. But then I started to see it in other places. The parking spots at the holiday in. That I stayed at last night - all parking spots are within Fire Lanes. Must be some weird TX law.

Attachments

• 1718850634796.jpeg
    1718850634796.jpeg
    590.4 KB · Views: 1
From Fort Nelson to Watson Lake is 319 miles. Our Tesla X says we would arrive in Watson Lake with 2% starting at 98%. The more adventurous persons could probably make it, but we had decided to spend a couple nights at Northern Rockies Lodge which is 155 miles from Fort Nelson. Took about 3 hours and was a very nice drive. The roads were good to excellent. Did most of the drive in FSD even though I really do not like how FSD seems to be too close to the right side of the road which has rocks and debris.
The fire was just a few miles north of Fort Nelson.
IMG_1145.jpg

We saw 3 bears on this segment.
IMG_1147.jpg

Northern Rockies Lodge is on Muncho Lake. The lake was like a mirror.
IMG_1171.jpg

Northern Rockies Lodge has 2 J-1772 connectors which charge at 194V, 32A but only says 4kW on the Tesla display.
NRL has the connectors locked; you have to pay; $60 CAD for 8 hours.
They also have TT-30 connectors at their RV park.

IMG_6383.jpg

From Fort Nelson to Watson Lake is 319 miles. Our Tesla X says we would arrive in Watson Lake with 2% starting at 98%. The more adventurous persons could probably make it, but we had decided to spend a couple nights at Northern Rockies Lodge which is 155 miles from Fort Nelson. Took about 3 hours and was a very nice drive. The roads were good to excellent. Did most of the drive in FSD even though I really do not like how FSD seems to be too close to the right side of the road which has rocks and debris.
The fire was just a few miles north of Fort Nelson.
View attachment 1058276

We saw 3 bears on this segment.
View attachment 1058275

Northern Rockies Lodge is on Muncho Lake. The lake was like a mirror.
View attachment 1058274
Northern Rockies Lodge has 2 J-1772 connectors which charge at 194V, 32A but only says 4kW on the Tesla display.
NRL has the connectors locked; you have to pay; $60 CAD for 8 hours.
They also have TT-30 connectors at their RV park.

View attachment 1058273
That lake pic is awesome!

Kind of outrageous pricing on the L2 charger considering you are staying there, but I guess beggars can't be choosers when you're out on the frontier! Does seem like a somewhat reasonable price for non-guests.

Reactions: IdaX
That lake pic is awesome!

Kind of outrageous pricing on the L2 charger considering you are staying there, but I guess beggars can't be choosers when you're out on the frontier! Does seem like a somewhat reasonable price for non-guests.
Assuming 80 kWh charged (85ish% of a Model XLR battery), that's about the same price as certain Superchargers I suppose.

Check-ins for 2024-06-20
- Athens, TX (#1891)
- Terrell, TX (#1892)
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#1893)
- Irving - Story Rd W, TX (#1894)
- North Richland Hills, TX (#1895)
- Fort Worth - North Fwy, TX (#1896)
- Denton - S I-35 E, TX (#1897)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#1898)
- Melissa, TX (#1899)
- Royse City, TX (#1900)
- New Boston, TX (#1901)

Now is the time that I can head in any direction as long as it is “mostly” North.
Still, I accomplished about what I thought I could reasonably manage within the timeframe allotted.