Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madras, Oregon just opened! Who will be first? Are you back home, @GHammer? :)
Yes, unbelievable but I made it over here.
20220709_102300.jpg

I like our current rules as they have generally stood us well. If it is accessible without a gate and there is no signage prohibiting (or separately signage allowing charging during certain times), then it can count. Obviously, if it is on the nav, it can count by definition.

Grand Avenue in Chicago (the old SC) is the only location I can think of where these rules aren't followed exactly as people still try to sneak that one in, but if I recall correctly, there is signage there saying something about for Tesla use only.

There are superchargers inside Service Centers and others behind gates that we've long excluded from the game.
The Chicago one was in the Nav at one point though. So it seems like it has to be included in the game. I suppose we could retire it and make it impossible to get credit for after a certain date (to discourage newer players from trying to sneak in a charge against the will of the service center). @Big Earl might not like that though!

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer
I like our current rules as they have generally stood us well. If it is accessible without a gate and there is no signage prohibiting (or separately signage allowing charging during certain times), then it can count. Obviously, if it is on the nav, it can count by definition.

Grand Avenue in Chicago (the old SC) is the only location I can think of where these rules aren't followed exactly as people still try to sneak that one in, but if I recall correctly, there is signage there saying something about for Tesla use only.

There are superchargers inside Service Centers and others behind gates that we've long excluded from the game.

I haven't seen any signage at Grand Avenue, Chicago. I've been by there five times in an attempt to charge, but there are always cars in the spaces, even in the middle of the night. It's pretty clear to me that it isn't a publicly accessible location, but if I happen to charge there, I'm going to claim it, as I've been trying to chase it down for years. ;)

Last edited:
The Chicago one was in the Nav at one point though. So it seems like it has to be included in the game. I suppose we could retire it and make it impossible to get credit for after a certain date (to discourage newer players from trying to sneak in a charge against the will of the service center). @Big Earl might not like that though!
Just because it was in the Nav at one point doesn't mean it is fair game for the rest of time. Sure, it counts while on the nav but the situation can change. The question becomes whether it remains fair game for the competition.

I haven't seen any signage at Grand Avenue, Chicago. I've been by there five times in an attempt to charge, but there are always cars in the spaces, even in the middle of the night. It's pretty clear to me that it isn't a publicly accessible location, but if I happen to charge there, I'm going to claim it, as I've been trying to chase it down for years. ;)
My bad. I thought there was signage there now saying it can't be used.

Apparently, there is signage on the Moraine destination chargers to the effect of authorized users only. Folks who must pay for their energy should be mindful that there is no such thing as “sneaking” a charge as Tesla sees all, and they could potentially be charged (no pun) with theft.

Forensic analysis of the TMC Moraine thread suggests inclusion by supercharge.info was in error. Lots of wishful thinking by locals with little other practical experience and an aversion to hearing “No.” To coin a phrase, let’s “Be Better.”😂

Loveland prevents these thefts by flipping the breaker when they’re not using the SC. I’m sure there are times when it’s accidentally left on. There are no gates or signage that I saw. I don’t think St Louis is locked or gated either. It’s a slippery slope and I remain philosophically wed to the nav criterion to remain in good stead with Tesla employees. Plenty of times I’ve been given special perks by service with the caveat that it not be shared online, to prevent the tragedy of the commons.

I think I've tried twice. :(

Apparently, there is signage on the Moraine destination chargers to the effect of authorized users only. Folks who must pay for their energy should be mindful that there is no such thing as “sneaking” a charge as Tesla sees all, and they could potentially be charged (no pun) with theft.

Forensic analysis of the TMC Moraine thread suggests inclusion by supercharge.info was in error. Lots of wishful thinking by locals with little other practical experience and an aversion to hearing “No.” To coin a phrase, let’s “Be Better.”😂

Loveland prevents these thefts by flipping the breaker when they’re not using the SC. I’m sure there are times when it’s accidentally left on. There are no gates or signage that I saw. I don’t think St Louis is locked or gated either. It’s a slippery slope and I remain philosophically wed to the nav criterion to remain in good stead with Tesla employees. Plenty of times I’ve been given special perks by service with the caveat that it not be shared online, to prevent the tragedy of the commons.
For those with FSD, and one might even extend the argument to Autopilot and and the AI-powered windshield wipers since they are all beta - aren't we all pseudo Tesla Employee? Part of QA? 😏

Apparently, there is signage on the Moraine destination chargers to the effect of authorized users only.
I didn't look at those, but did see some Tesla logo vehicles charging at the destination chargers. Perhaps some are reserved? I did look for signage on the superchargers and didn't see any.

At Devon, PA I asked about the destination chargers, and they said they are available to the public. There is no signage either way. Their supercharger is clearly marked no public use.

I remain philosophically wed to the nav criterion to remain in good stead with Tesla employees
Sounds reasonable for superchargers at service centers - not in the game unless on the nav, or there is signage that indicates it is available for public use. Sort of a default to "no" unless otherwise indicated, instead of default to "yes". We have followed stare decisis, but if we feel the decision was wrong it should not hold us back from making a change. I get your point about remaining in good stead with Tesla employees, but I think that would only apply if we were charging during hours they were there, or if they posted a sign and we violated their rules.

Besides Moraine, are there other service center locations where visits would stop being counted in the game with the rule change?

When I had to take the Plaid to Loveland for a morning service visit to replace a bad car computer, I noticed that the Destination chargers had the Authorized vehicles only signage. I’d arrived at 1 am and slept at one since I felt somewhat entitled after being forced to make an 800 mile drive to correct a problem not recognized at delivery. The lot was full of cars there for delivery, parked every which way, several of which had the emergency flashers on all night. My presumption was that prepping and charging new cars was a round the clock endeavor, especially for an EOQ push.

Made it down to the just-opened Selma, California Supercharger this afternoon, 9 July 2022.

Be careful getting here if you are driving south on SR99. You take the exit for SR43 to Hanford but stay right to exit at Floral. Then stay in the lane next to the right turn lane because you want to go straight at the light. The two left-hand lanes require a left turn.

Made it down to the just-opened Selma, California Supercharger this afternoon, 9 July 2022.
Wish you had mentioned this earlier, you didn't leave me any time to get there myself before midnight, I was home at 8 pm and checked again at 9 when I could still have made it. Was looking forward to a lovely day of being out of the house as the wife has a bunch of girlfriends over

Wish you had mentioned this earlier, you didn't leave me any time to get there myself before midnight, I was home at 8 pm and checked again at 9 when I could still have made it. Was looking forward to a lovely day of being out of the house as the wife has a bunch of girlfriends over
Oops, sorry Randy. Yesterday around one o'clock I saw that it had opened up Friday afternoon. All my chores for the day were done, so I told my wife I was blasting to Selma--see you in about 90 minutes.

I'll send you a note when the next one opens that is proximate to me or vice versa. Maybe the new one at Gustine or when Harris Ranch opens its 60-stall set up....