Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's even lower than that as I haven't updated tableau since last evening and @PLUS EV likely cleared more states. I'll update Tableau in a few minutes and get a new screenshot.
Here are @PLUS EV's cleared states as of noon. It's conceivable he could lower this further if he is quick as there are five states nearby (in PLUS EV terms) with just a single remaining supercharger.

EDIT: Replaced graphic after fixing mistakes. It appears PLUS EV is trying to clear Alabama next. My guess is he'll then go for Mosourri, Kansas, and Nebraska as that is the most direct path from his current location to clear as many states as possible. Also inserting the map that @tes-s posted, so they are in one post. There have been no superchargers that opened in the US since Saturday, so he doesn't have much time given how many locations are under construction.

1658335893919.png

1658335740414.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Maybe. I'll try to build it.
That’s where I think it would be simple to have an archived denominator of available chargers so one could look at their status on a particular date and see what percentage they’d achieved i.e. (hypothetical) “when I concluded that big trip on 6/30/2018, I had 480 out of a possible 500 or 96% completion.”

If you'd like to go through the list of Mexican Superchargers and provide corrections (in bullet/list format) to the accents and spellings of any locations, I'd be happy to fix them. Thanks for volunteering! ;)
Not a problem, BE.

Off the top of my head, Santa Fé has an accent and Río has an accent. Trying to figure out how to match what Tesla says and what we say.

That’s where I think it would be simple to have an archived denominator of available chargers so one could look at their status on a particular date and see what percentage they’d achieved i.e. (hypothetical) “when I concluded that big trip on 6/30/2018, I had 480 out of a possible 500 or 96% completion.”
First attempts were futile. I'll ponder it a bit more but it looks to be difficult.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
One issue with the new scing.life site in the Tesla browser is the warning that pops up about “the user” denying geo location information to the website/app.
Is there a setting I’m missing on the web app? or alternatively can we quiet this warning? Minor annoyance for greater gain.
On the in-car nav, when you visit a page that requests geolocation, a pin icon should appear on the right side of the URL line. If you tap that, you can set it to allow geolcation and that should address the pop-up going forward.

IMG_6933.jpg

Century!

Check-ins for 2022-07-19
- Obfelden - A4 Southbound, Switzerland (#394)
- Affoltern - A4 Northbound, Switzerland (#395)
- Kemptthal, Switzerland (#396)

Check-ins for 2022-07-20
- St. Gallen - Shopping Arena, Switzerland (#397) (First to check-in)
- Böblingen, Germany (#398)
- Denkendorf, Germany (#399)
- Leonberg - Glemseck, Germany (#400)
Congratulations for taking the European lead position back👍

Is there a Way back machine for tracking this? Have to think I came close in the 30k+ miles I did between April 20 and June 22. I know I was down to one remaining in Canada and Salt Lake was the only target in the country that I skipped.
IIRC I got down to single digits in 2021 and you got down to single digits before Custer this year. But my memory isn't what it used to be :)

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
Here are @PLUS EV's cleared states as of noon. It's conceivable he could lower this further if he is quick as there are five states nearby (in PLUS EV terms) with just a single remaining supercharger.

EDIT: Replaced graphic after fixing mistakes. It appears PLUS EV is trying to clear Alabama next. My guess is he'll then go for Mosourri, Kansas, and Nebraska as that is the most direct path from his current location to clear as many states as possible. Also inserting the map that @tes-s posted, so they are in one post. There have been no superchargers that opened in the US since Saturday, so he doesn't have much time given how many locations are under construction.

View attachment 830658

View attachment 830657
I'm mostly just trying to clear what I can throughout the country. Wasn't really thinking about clearing as many states as possible but the map is interesting. I'm at Huntsville now (Alabama cleared!) and shooting for MO, KS, and NE in the next 30 hours or so. The new superchargers are pretty spread out in these parts :)

IIRC I got down to single digits in 2021 and you got down to single digits before Custer this year. But my memory isn't what it used to be :)

I created a dashboard to let you get the needed data. It is called the Wayback Tool. Set each of the dates at the top to a common date. Select which user you want to evaluate (defaults to Bighorn). Set what countries to include. Then you have to extract the data from the first two columns and munge it all together. If you want to give me one or two dates, I'll extract the data and create a cleared states view for you for those two dates.

The third column for closed superchargers is not technically needed but is helpful for QC.

1658346198291.png

Attachments

• 1658346219127.png
    1658346219127.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 40
I'm mostly just trying to clear what I can throughout the country. Wasn't really thinking about clearing as many states as possible but the map is interesting. I'm at Huntsville now (Alabama cleared!) and shooting for MO, KS, and NE in the next 30 hours or so. The new superchargers are pretty spread out in these parts :)
With Alabama cleared.

1658347076958.png

The Story, for some: Just a couple meetups over the last 30+ hours. Fortunately both non-lethal.

A large fox was going to cross the road, but decided it wasn’t wise. Aside from white-knuckles on the wheel, I wasn’t forced to take action. At dawn, when a very young hare was crossing the road, I was on on interstate, so was able to cede the lane to him and move into the other safely. The deer were out and about, but mostly browsing on the side of the road, paying me no never mind, which is just how I like it. A few days ago, in daylight, a young fawn tried to head fake me - forced me to regen a bit, but wasn’t an issue.

I agree with posts above that supercharging.life really makes things a real pleasure. Great work on the architecture and implementation! I think I bobbled a couple early, by forgetting to post on site, and remembering at the next SC (times will look wonky). But if you make it a habit to check that the pin is gone from “My Map”, easy-peasy to remember in case you had to dash off to a bathroom or other.

7/18/22

Chevy Chase, MD (😤 at a few competitors) 😉
…pregnant pause…
Cape May Courthouse, NJ
Egg Harbor Twp
Elwood
Barnegatt
Toms River
Freehold
Clarksburg
Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson
Jersey City, Mall Drive West
— went to the other JC location Valet, shouldn’t have bothered as I’ve previously read
Boonton

7/19/22

Columbia, NJ

Bartonsville, PA
Tannersville
Moosic

Binghampton, NY
Ithaca

Mansfield, PA

Erwin, NY
Salamanca

Erie - Perry Hwy, PA

Cheektowga, NY
Victor
Waterloo
Syracuse
Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr
Utica

One issue with the new scing.life site in the Tesla browser is the warning that pops up about “the user” denying geo location information to the website/app.
Is there a setting I’m missing on the web app? or alternatively can we quiet this warning? Minor annoyance for greater gain.

You guys rock with this change for pure SC hunters, and even happenstance ones; your work didn’t go unnoticed!!

I haven’t had any moments to check out the cool visualizations yet, but I’m sure they are there or can be realized.:gold ⭐
Congrats on 1300 & tying 3rd with @JSergeant!

We're rooting for you. Maybe Tesla is holding off on opening new superchargers until the week before Labor day. Maybe not. :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and PLUS EV