Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren,

If'n y'all gonna use the diacritic é in Querétaro, then you ought to have spelled San Luís Potosí accordingly. In Spanish the accents over vowels typically indicate that the stress is on the accented syllable (Poe-toe-SEE) instead of the normal stress without said accent (Poe-TOE-see). We'll give you a pass on México, though!

(There are other reasons why vowels sometimes have accents, but they are beyond the scope of this snark.) :p
I copied and pasted from the listed name in our Supercharger list ... so don't shoot the messenger, but thanks for bringing it up for consistency sake.

Darren,

If'n y'all gonna use the diacritic é in Querétaro, then you ought to have spelled San Luís Potosí accordingly. In Spanish the accents over vowels typically indicate that the stress is on the accented syllable (Poe-toe-SEE) instead of the normal stress without said accent (Poe-TOE-see). We'll give you a pass on México, though!

(There are other reasons why vowels sometimes have accents, but they are beyond the scope of this snark.) :p

If you'd like to go through the list of Mexican Superchargers and provide corrections (in bullet/list format) to the accents and spellings of any locations, I'd be happy to fix them. Thanks for volunteering! ;)

Wow, I love supercharging.life

Check-ins for 2022-07-18
- Montpellier, France (#373) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2022-07-19
- Avignon - le Pontet, France (#374) (First to check-in)
- Sisteron, France (#375)
- Bernin, France (#376)
- Aire de l’Abis, France (#377)
- Chambéry Barberaz, France (#378)
- Chambéry, France (#379)
- Aire du Granier, France (#380) (First to check-in)
- La Léchère-les-Bains, France (#381)
- Sallanches, France (#382) (First to check-in)
- Archamps, France (#383)
- Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France (#384) (First to check-in)
- Bussigny, Switzerland (#385)
- Bulle, Switzerland (#386) (First to check-in)
- Lully, Switzerland (#387)
- Rubigen, Switzerland (#388)
- Kriegstetten, Switzerland (#389)
- Egerkingen, Switzerland (#390)
- Pratteln, Switzerland (#391)
- Oftringen, Switzerland (#392)
- Dietikon, Switzerland (#393)

See this new table I just built in Tableau, which will update anytime we update Tableau. the link is configured for Bighorn, but a filter is at the top to select a different competitor. The table is linked to the main competitor map, so whichever competitor is selected for that view will also be shown on the table view.

View attachment 830249
Added a graph of visits over time to this dashboard.

1658258506565.png

If you are up for the adventure, you are free to do so. It'll still count for the global list, but we do not want to incentivize travel to Mexico as part of this game. Any decision to go must be purely personal.
I’m not so worried about police attention as I would be of unofficial attention. I’m acutely aware that the two may be indistinguishable from each other at times as well.

Now the other hurdle to get past is the woefully archaic electric grid in many residential neighborhoods. Many homes only have a 30-50A main breaker.

I’m not so worried about police attention as I would be of unofficial attention. I’m acutely aware that the two may be indistinguishable from each other at times as well.

Now the other hurdle to get past is the woefully archaic electric grid in many residential neighborhoods. Many homes only have a 30-50A main breaker.
Part of the issue is that you'd be traveling there in a high-status, high-dollar vehicle with US plates. It amplifies all of the dangers. Here are some of @Bighorn's tails of his trips.
I'm sure you can find other descriptions of Tesla life in Mexico. It'd be fascinating to know more about who actually drives Teslas in Mexico. One can't help but wonder if you have to be in a certain category of people to be safe.

Part of the issue is that you'd be traveling there in a high-status, high-dollar vehicle with US plates. It amplifies all of the dangers. Here are some of @Bighorn's tails of his trips.
I'm sure you can find other descriptions of Tesla life in Mexico. It'd be fascinating to know more about who actually drives Teslas in Mexico. One can't help but wonder if you have to be in a certain category of people to be safe.
@ElectricIAC, I made it to the closest/nearest Mexican supercharger that's just 175 miles from Laredo back in late-May 2018 and that was good enough for me at the time (a few other nearby states were still in the yellow/orange level of travel while many below that were in the red level per the US travel folks). YMMV but it's naturally a bit different than it was back in 2018.

Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Fair. Maybe find a beater high mile Tesla to do it with if one wanted to try to hit them all.

Be sure to know and follow all laws. If I remember correctly, the impetus for @Bighorn getting hustled by the police was him driving through Mexico City on a day of the week when travel by personal car is banned ("smog" rules or some such).
Interesting. You’d figure that wouldn’t apply to international plates.

And the only smog a Tesla makes is when it’s being manufactured and indirectly when being charged.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
The Story, for some: Just a couple meetups over the last 30+ hours. Fortunately both non-lethal.

A large fox was going to cross the road, but decided it wasn’t wise. Aside from white-knuckles on the wheel, I wasn’t forced to take action. At dawn, when a very young hare was crossing the road, I was on on interstate, so was able to cede the lane to him and move into the other safely. The deer were out and about, but mostly browsing on the side of the road, paying me no never mind, which is just how I like it. A few days ago, in daylight, a young fawn tried to head fake me - forced me to regen a bit, but wasn’t an issue.

I agree with posts above that supercharging.life really makes things a real pleasure. Great work on the architecture and implementation! I think I bobbled a couple early, by forgetting to post on site, and remembering at the next SC (times will look wonky). But if you make it a habit to check that the pin is gone from “My Map”, easy-peasy to remember in case you had to dash off to a bathroom or other.

7/18/22

Chevy Chase, MD (😤 at a few competitors) 😉
…pregnant pause…
Cape May Courthouse, NJ
Egg Harbor Twp
Elwood
Barnegatt
Toms River
Freehold
Clarksburg
Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson
Jersey City, Mall Drive West
— went to the other JC location Valet, shouldn’t have bothered as I’ve previously read
Boonton

7/19/22

Columbia, NJ

Bartonsville, PA
Tannersville
Moosic

Binghampton, NY
Ithaca

Mansfield, PA

Erwin, NY
Salamanca

Erie - Perry Hwy, PA

Cheektowga, NY
Victor
Waterloo
Syracuse
Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr
Utica

One issue with the new scing.life site in the Tesla browser is the warning that pops up about “the user” denying geo location information to the website/app.
Is there a setting I’m missing on the web app? or alternatively can we quiet this warning? Minor annoyance for greater gain.

You guys rock with this change for pure SC hunters, and even happenstance ones; your work didn’t go unnoticed!!

I haven’t had any moments to check out the cool visualizations yet, but I’m sure they are there or can be realized.:gold ⭐