Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Augusta, NJ. yawawa

22292FC0-CFF5-43D1-8DAF-79D2CB9BEAA4.jpeg

(yet another wawa)

Bummer on needing the HVAC repair, but good to hear they can get you on the road with minimal delay.

Edit: but I’m sure you wish the delay was a little shorter than quoted.
I’m here for a couple weeks with a nice apartment in the city, so the timing is actually pretty ideal. Last HVAC problem happened near Boca Raton, necessitating a 3 day hotel stay.

Day 1 is in the books. Just trying to put miles in to get to the center of the country so nothing too interesting today. I'll be passing through the Florida panhandle and then west to Texas. I'll probably spend a week or more in Texas before making my way to Tucson via Albuquerque. I'll be in Tucson for a few weeks beginning on the 6th. If anyone wants to do a meetup along that route, just let me know.

Check-ins for 2022-08-24
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#886)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#887)
- Thomasville, NC (#888)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#889)

Day 1 is in the books. Just trying to put miles in to get to the center of the country so nothing too interesting today. I'll be passing through the Florida panhandle and then west to Texas. I'll probably spend a week or more in Texas before making my way to Tucson via Albuquerque. I'll be in Tucson for a few weeks beginning on the 6th. If anyone wants to do a meetup along that route, just let me know.

Check-ins for 2022-08-24
- Chapel Hill, NC (#887)
- Thomasville, NC (#888)
Oh great. The HRRR weather model is predicting 8"+ of rain right near the Albany, GA Supercharger tomorrow. Should be an interesting drive.

Screenshot_20220824-215252.png

Check-ins for 2022-08-24
- Tyngsborough, MA (#104) (First to check-in)
Well, technically 2nd to check-in amongst current game members... I think I arrived about 8 minutes earlier ;) We both saw the TMC post from someone closer than us that it had shown up in the phone app as up around 4:30pm today and apparently headed to our cars at the same time. David texted me "Post on TMC that Tyngsborough is in the app, I'm thinking of driving up and taking a look". My reply: "I'm in my car now on the way" :D Great to see @dhkaufman once again - a neighboring competitor from the next town over from me.

About 3/4 of the stalls were still unnumbered. And the first stall I attempted to charge at (2B - unlabeled) yielded no electrons.
IMG_8167.jpeg

After college drop off we spent a few days visiting the mountains. What better route to take than one based on unvisited superchargers, right?

Thursday 8/18
Pikes Peak auto road

Friday 8/19
Poncha Springs
Silverthorne
Edwards
Aspen
Craig

Saturday 8/20
Kremmling
Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park

Colorado and the Rocky Mountains are simply breathtaking - figuratively and literally. Having just bounced back from covid, I wasn't sure if I would be up to the altitude on the summit of Pikes Peak. Thankfully I was and the trip up didn't disappoint. Fantastic weather with temps around 50F and 5-10mph winds and clear skies at the top. After visiting a bunch of superchargers Friday and ending up Craig for the night, we spent the day Saturday heading east to Rocky Mountain National Park, culminating in the drove across Trail Ridge Road to Estes Park. Words cannot adequately describe the experience. The 48 mile scenic road is simply amazing. The weather was beautiful on the western side of the mountains, but deteriorated on the eastern side and our decent. I suspected things might get interesting when clouds started building above - and below - our current the altitude we were in the nearby peaks. Nothing too crazy; multiple periods of heavy rain and pea+ size hail and lightning with greater than a half inch accumulation on the roads spiced things up a bit. I've wanted to do this road several times as part of Custer road trips but it's always been closed understandably. It can be unnerving driving above tree line with no guardrails and just blue sky to the right to say the least.

Can't wait to do it again!

View attachment 843525

View attachment 843510View attachment 843511View attachment 843512View attachment 843513
View attachment 843518
View attachment 843514View attachment 843515
Just realized the Silverthorne supercharger I visited was the original V2 and not the desired new V3 site. Oh well... Going back in October for a visit so will try to squeeze that one in while there. The new app verified that as the check-in is geo-tagged. Nice

Check-ins for 2022-08-24
- Chapel Hill, NC (#887)
- Thomasville, NC (#888)
MEXICO !?!?!????? 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer
Check-ins for 2022-08-24
- Tyngsborough, MA (#104) (First to check-in)
Well, technically 2nd to check-in amongst current game members... I think I arrived about 8 minutes earlier ;) We both saw the TMC post from someone closer than us that it had shown up in the phone app as up around 4:30pm today and apparently headed to our cars at the same time. David texted me "Post on TMC that Tyngsborough is in the app, I'm thinking of driving up and taking a look". My reply: "I'm in my car now on the way" :D Great to see @dhkaufman once again - a neighboring competitor from the next town over from me.

I'm just quoting the app! but "First day of check-ins" would be more accurate. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat @Tdreamer!

Great to see @Tdreamer and a couple other locals, and nice to breathe that new-Supercharger smell!