Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two new superchargers today as I begin a drive around Colorado as part of an college drop off trip. More to come post drop off.

Denver, 1st Avenue (listed as Denver Pontiac St in the nav)
Westminster
After college drop off we spent a few days visiting the mountains. What better route to take than one based on unvisited superchargers, right?

Thursday 8/18
Pikes Peak auto road

Friday 8/19
Poncha Springs
Silverthorne
Edwards
Aspen
Craig

Saturday 8/20
Kremmling
Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park

Colorado and the Rocky Mountains are simply breathtaking - figuratively and literally. Having just bounced back from covid, I wasn't sure if I would be up to the altitude on the summit of Pikes Peak. Thankfully I was and the trip up didn't disappoint. Fantastic weather with temps around 50F and 5-10mph winds and clear skies at the top. After visiting a bunch of superchargers Friday and ending up Craig for the night, we spent the day Saturday heading east to Rocky Mountain National Park, culminating in the drove across Trail Ridge Road to Estes Park. Words cannot adequately describe the experience. The 48 mile scenic road is simply amazing. The weather was beautiful on the western side of the mountains, but deteriorated on the eastern side and our decent. I suspected things might get interesting when clouds started building above - and below - our current the altitude we were in the nearby peaks. Nothing too crazy; multiple periods of heavy rain and pea+ size hail and lightning with greater than a half inch accumulation on the roads spiced things up a bit. I've wanted to do this road several times as part of Custer road trips but it's always been closed understandably. It can be unnerving driving above tree line with no guardrails and just blue sky to the right to say the least.

Can't wait to do it again!

1661137956384.png

IMG_8070.JPEG
IMG_8023.JPEG
IMG_8092.JPEG
IMG_8124.JPEG

IMG_8150.JPEG

IMG_8098.JPEG
IMG_8126.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_8150.JPEG
    IMG_8150.JPEG
    670.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8133.JPEG
    IMG_8133.JPEG
    606.8 KB · Views: 30
After college drop off we spent a few days visiting the mountains. What better route to take than one based on unvisited superchargers, right?

Thursday 8/18
Pikes Peak auto road

Friday 8/19
Poncha Springs
Silverthorne
Edwards
Aspen
Craig

Saturday 8/20
Kremmling
Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park

Colorado and the Rocky Mountains are simply breathtaking - figuratively and literally. Having just bounced back from covid, I wasn't sure if I would be up to the altitude on the summit of Pikes Peak. Thankfully I was and the trip up didn't disappoint. Fantastic weather with temps around 50F and 5-10mph winds and clear skies at the top. After visiting a bunch of superchargers Friday and ending up Craig for the night, we spent the day Saturday heading east to Rocky Mountain National Park, culminating in the drove across Trail Ridge Road to Estes Park. Words cannot adequately describe the experience. The 48 mile scenic road is simply amazing. The weather was beautiful on the western side of the mountains, but deteriorated on the eastern side and our decent. I suspected things might get interesting when clouds started building above - and below - our current the altitude we were in the nearby peaks. Nothing too crazy; multiple periods of heavy rain and pea+ size hail and lightning with greater than a half inch accumulation on the roads spiced things up a bit. I've wanted to do this road several times as part of Custer road trips but it's always been closed understandably. It can be unnerving driving above tree line with no guardrails and just blue sky to the right to say the least.

Can't wait to do it again!

View attachment 843525

View attachment 843510View attachment 843511View attachment 843512View attachment 843513
View attachment 843518
View attachment 843514View attachment 843515
You do take the most awesome pics!

CO is on my list to relocate (back) to.

Carry on and safe travels.

Hauppauge NY
Lake Grove NY
Riverhead NY
Manorville NY
Shirley NY
Copiague NY
Massapequa NY
Melville - Wal Whitman NY
Melville NY

These were done with a Hertz rental. I feel a bit impure again - even though in the rules.

Hertz had a few Teslas parked at LGA airport in the premium section. Fees: a mere pittance (ha) of a $50/day upcharge - making it about $200/day total. I will be curious if they add a surcharge to supercharging stops above Tesla fees.

be safe out there.

Much better hiking day today. Not too strenuous but cool views. Morning, up Weverton Cliffs near Harpers Ferry with overlook of the Potomac River, and afternoon through, and then over, the Paw Paw Tunnel on the old Chesapeake and Ohio Canal.

(@PLUS EV , I wish I could have taken advantage of your tip about three high points, but I didn't have it in me to go that far west and then back east to D.C. in one day.)

Check-ins for 2022-08-21
- Martinsburg, WV (#175)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#176)
- Leesburg, VA (#177)
- Ashburn, VA (#178)
- Sterling, VA (#179)
- Reston, VA (#180) (Comment: Tightest parking garage I’ve ever been in )
- Fairfax, VA (#181)
- Falls Church, VA (#182)
- Vienna, VA (#183)

Weverton Cliffs
potomac_from_weverton_cliffs.JPG

Paw Paw Tunnel
paw_paw_tunnel.JPG

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 25

Only two new ones today. I was originally planning to also get Cranford and Avenel, but due to traffic and stormy weather, we would have ended up there at rush hour, so decided to leave them until tomorrow, when we have to go in that direction anyway for a family get-together.

We were welcomed back to New Jersey by a long backup on 287 S, while 287 N was closed due to an overturned dump truck in Mahwah. That had been there since 11am.

Check-ins for 2022-08-22

- Red Hook, NY (#1386)
- Hudson, NY (#1387)

Day 25.JPG
Day 25b.JPG
Day 25c.JPG

Check-ins for 2022-08-22
- Brentwood, CA (#325)
- Tracy - West Grant Line Rd, CA (#326)
- Santa Nella, CA (#327)
- Castaic, CA (#328)

Drive from Santa Nella - Castaic:
3:06, 81.5 kWh, 235 miles, 76 mph avg (many miles at 85-90 mph).

Attachments

• 6EE22112-A27C-4510-B7E8-3094BD54B4B1.jpeg
    6EE22112-A27C-4510-B7E8-3094BD54B4B1.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 30
  • 2D73C951-8FA3-48BA-8AE2-C2D3F2AA18C5.jpeg
    2D73C951-8FA3-48BA-8AE2-C2D3F2AA18C5.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 37
Quick trip to VA for a nice east coast game meetup and farewell.

Check-ins for 2022-08-22
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#909)
- Urbana, MD (#910)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#911)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#912)
- Beltsville, MD (#913)
- Perry Hall, MD (#914)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#908)

Check-ins for 2022-08-23
- Bel Air, MD (#915)