Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheridan superchargers are all vastly underperforming. Saw 14-28 kW today at all 4 stalls. A 3 checked in recently on Plugshare apparently oblivious to the fact. Hadn't been working for my daughter with the Model S for over a week and I assumed it was the car, but the Model 3 had the same issue today. Interestingly, the Model S would throw a red ring, but would charge with a push of the button. The 3 never showed any issues with port lighting.

No, no, no, you drive to Hyder, AK ... the closest location ... so it saves a load of time.
Just to follow up on this, I never would have dreamed you were talking about driving to Hyder. I mean I guess if you are just trying to check a state off your list, that would be the way to do it, but it's a lot of work just to do that. Better to save up the time and actually drive the Alaska Highway. But sure driving to Hyder shouldn't be too tough. You'd charge in Prince George both ways and then you'd have to find some place along the way for some "frontier charging."

Reactions: Darren S
Just to follow up on this, I never would have dreamed you were talking about driving to Hyder. I mean I guess if you are just trying to check a state off your list, that would be the way to do it, but it's a lot of work just to do that. Better to save up the time and actually drive the Alaska Highway. But sure driving to Hyder shouldn't be too tough. You'd charge in Prince George both ways and then you'd have to find some place along the way for some "frontier charging."

Yes, it would be "just to check off a state" and I'd save a legit trip on the Alaska Highway for another time. The rural route would definitely be interesting.

Haymarket, VA (opened on 12/19). I updated the Wiki and Spreadsheet. This is finally my first new supercharger this Quarter. Schwoo.

Stall 1A is roped off and the parking lines aren't lined up correctly (yet) but I'm successfully charging on 2B at my max of 90 kW.

IMG_20181222_231156-783x587.jpg

Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row
Philadelphia, PA - North 20th Street (opened on 12/20)

Philly was my 600th supercharger!!! It also looks like I was the first one in the game to charge at Haymarket as well as Philly but thought sure someone would have already claimed them.

Fortunately, the parking garage was open at 4:45 am despite previous PlugShare check-ins and their own sign indicating it should have been closed at this time of day.

I've updated the Wiki and the Spreadsheet.

IMG_20181223_045405-783x587.jpg

IMG_20181223_051729-587x783.jpg

Last edited:
You could do the frontier charging in Hyder somewhere, even on a 15A outlet, while sobering up after being Hyderized.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
You could do the frontier charging in Hyder somewhere, even on a 15A outlet, while sobering up after being Hyderized.
Yes I looked into that. Supposedly the RV park in Hyder has NEMA 14-50s while the one in Stewart, BC only had 14-30s. I would definitely want to bring the 14-30 adapter just in case and I'd be calling ahead to confirm the 14-50.

Good news is everything in Hyder appears to be in walking distance. Even Stewart is somewhat within walking distance. And there is no border patrol, which is unusual.

@Bighorn , @PLUS EV and others, we've added a new column in our spreadsheet to document the original stall count at each supercharger so we can better track the evolution of the network. Any knowledge people have of locations that have increased in size would be useful in helping backfill early supercharger locations. For instance, I know that Tejon Ranch, CA and Glen Allen, VA, and Springfield, VA have all increased their stall count. What others started out small and have grown over time?
Newark DE started out with 4 stalls.
Springfield VA is an original build - no expansion yet.
Thinking through others in the northeast but nothing is coming to mind yet.