Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by Rockaway, NJ today on my way home from the dentist. This brings my total up to 608.
Damn! - Parsippany just came live. I stopped by it today on the way to Rockaway from my dentist just before noon and it was not live then. I'll have to go back tomorrow! At least it's only an hour from home, not like I have to drive back from Wyoming or somesuch!

New superchargers for me:

2019-02-25: Wiesbaden, Germany; Bruchsal, Germany; Pratteln, Switzerland
2019-02-26: Rubigen, Switzerland; Martigny, Switzerland; Bernin, France
2019-02-27: Sisteron, France; Mougins, France
2019-02-28: Cagnes-sur-Mer, France; Moncalieri, Italy
2019-03-02: Cavaglià, Italy; Melide, Switzerland
2019-03-03: Monte Ceneri, Switzerland; Quinto, Switzerland
2019-03-04: Brescia, Italy; Verona, Italy; Mogliano Veneto, Italy
2019-03-05: Affi, Italy; Trento, Italy; Brennero, Italy; Weyarn; Germany
2019-03-06: Dettelbach; Germany

Should be at 123 now.

Should be at 123 now.
I've updated your entries in the Spreadsheet and on the Wiki - I can confirm that you now have 123 and moved up to #42

Reactions: StefanSarzio
JSergeant:

Update: CA(+1): Santa Monica (Santa Monica Place) on 26-Feb-19. Total is now 111.

I also requested edit permission on the spreadsheet using the link provided therein. I haven't yet received a response. Could you please follow-up?

Thanks.

We just completed our first trip of the year, with more to follow. This was a short one, to Merced, CA from San Diego, CA. I wanted to also charge at Buena Park, CA on the way home this morning but the GPS did not have it listed. Anyone know why?

Mar 1-3, 2019: 6 (Mar 1, 2019) Glendale, CA; Fresno, CA; (Mar 3, 2019) Burbank – North Third St., CA; Downey – Lakewood Blvd., CA; Carlsbad, CA; San Diego – Friars Road, CA; (6 trip; 133 total)

Thanks for updating.
I've updated the spreadsheet and Wiki for your entries.

Reactions: Graffi
JSergeant:

Update: CA(+1): Santa Monica (Santa Monica Place) on 26-Feb-19. Total is now 111.

I also requested edit permission on the spreadsheet using the link provided therein. I haven't yet received a response. Could you please follow-up?

Thanks.
I've updated the spreadsheet and Wiki for this entry. I think @tes-s is the owner of the spreadsheet, but I believe he's on vacation.

Now with the upgraded V3 stations, perhaps those of you who are just waiting for a new station to open so you can bag it, can now track how many of the V3 stations you have visited. The fun never stops.
This begs an interesting question - is the Freemont V3 Beta location (tentatively verified in this post as the Kato Rd Freemont Factory #2 permitted location) a site that can/will be included in "the game"? And if so, is it exclusively for Model 3 owners for now and perhaps forever? Or will it be usable for Model S/X players? I have a Freemont factory tour lined up for May 23rd and would love to add it to the collection in my X100D but for the time being, it sounds like it may not be possible.

@BlueShift - should this permitted location be changed to something else?

This begs an interesting question - is the Freemont V3 Beta location (tentatively verified in this post as the Kato Rd Freemont Factory #2 permitted location) a site that can/will be included in "the game"? And if so, is it exclusively for Model 3 owners for now and perhaps forever? Or will it be usable for Model S/X players? I have a Freemont factory tour lined up for May 23rd and would love to add it to the collection in my X100D but for the time being, it sounds like it may not be possible.
Model 3s will be able to take full advantage of the new Supercharger capacity because of the car’s newer battery chemistry, while Model S and Model X will be capped at 120kW for now. Tesla says Model S and Model X charging speeds will eventually be increased via software updates.
Tesla's New Supercharger to Cut Charging Time By 50% - Tesla Motors Club
So anyone can use it, but Model 3 owners get the most benefit for now. Take your X and let us know how it goes. It'll count if you get juice.

Model 3s will be able to take full advantage of the new Supercharger capacity because of the car’s newer battery chemistry, while Model S and Model X will be capped at 120kW for now. Tesla says Model S and Model X charging speeds will eventually be increased via software updates.
Tesla's New Supercharger to Cut Charging Time By 50% - Tesla Motors Club
So anyone can use it, but Model 3 owners get the most benefit for now. Take your X and let us know how it goes. It'll count if you get juice.
I understand; perhaps I wasn't clear. I wasn't questioning if Model X/S would be able to take advantage of the V3 higher charging rates. I am wondering if X/S will be able to charge at all at this beta site, and for X/S/3, if it qualifies as a visited supercharger site in the game. I'm planning on charging at the factory supercharger while I'm there for the tour, and hope to get the V3 beta site in my X if possible while I'm there, but it's not at all clear if it will be possible at all now, or by mid-May.

EDIT: I somehow suspect @Bighorn will beat me to it (but may take the 3), or one of the few Tesla's in the Bay area before I make it there from New England. Custer is still a bit into the future...

Should be at 123 now.
Anyone know who has supercharged in the most countries?