Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd probably want to use something like MIN (for the lowest date) in each row. Then you'd need a LOOKUP function to tie that result back to a specific column (participant). You could then COUNT that result.
I wonder if a nested COUNTIF(MIN) would work?
I created* a function countColoredCells(sourcerange, samplecell) which will count the number of cells in a range with a specified background color. I've saved it as a script in the Googlesheet.

* more accurately, I copied it from someone else.

405 of the 732 US Superchargers have been primaried by the 10 leaders in this competition? How do they get there so fast? Even if that's out of the whole 823 NA Superchargers that almost half, but just the top 10 members. Think of the logistics to beat someone who lives near, anyone who isn't in the top 10. Oh, right, who isn't in the top 10 only leaves 83 other people that could have beat them there.

For a second I was REALLY impressed. I guess I will be happy with my one bright green entry.

-Randy

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
Someone asked to have a list of other CA Superchargers that have chargers on multiple levels that don't have two pins. Not sure if it was mentioned but I believe it's the Riverside one that has most of them on to top floor but has one or two on the bottom at the exit for handicapped access. And the Glendale Galleria has Valet chargers as you first go into the structure, but then the public ones are up many flights.

-Randy

405 of the 732 US Superchargers have been primaried by the 10 leaders in this competition?
That's the first AMONG THE PARTICIPANTS in the competition, not THE FIRST to ever use the supercharger.
My goal is to be the first to find one being built one day. I missed Moosic PA by a hair. I don't think I've ever been the first to charge at a new installation.

Someone asked to have a list of other CA Superchargers that have chargers on multiple levels that don't have two pins. Not sure if it was mentioned but I believe it's the Riverside one that has most of them on to top floor but has one or two on the bottom at the exit for handicapped access. And the Glendale Galleria has Valet chargers as you first go into the structure, but then the public ones are up many flights.

-Randy
Sometimes it's just dumb luck. I got a couple first visits on my trip to Texas a month or so ago. Staunton on my way down was a goal and I was definitely trying to get there first. However, on the way back, I ended up in Cincinnati within a day of the downtown location opening just by pure happenstance.

I've been visiting a few superchargers lately:

Alabama: Athens, Greenville, Oxford, Steele

Arkansas: Little Rock

Arizona: Cordes Lakes, Gila Bend, Holbrook, Payson, Phoenix—Agua Fria Freeway, Phoenix—E Camelback Rd, Quartzsite, Scottsdale—N Kierland Blvd, Scottsdale—N Scottsdate Rd, Sedona, Tucson, Tucson—East Skyline Dr, Wickenburg, Wilcox, Yuma

California: Burbank—N 3rd St, Carlsbad, Downey—Lakewood, Downey—Stonewood, El Centro, Fontana, Fountain Valley, Glendale, Lake Elsinore, Los Angeles—Francisco St, Manhattan Beach, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Clemente, San Diego—A Street, San Diego—Camino Del Sur, San Diego—Friars Road, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Temecula, Thousand Oaks—West Hillcrest Dr, Thousand Oaks—East Thousand Oaks Blvd, Twentynine Palms, Westminster

Delaware: Dover, Lewes

Florida: Altamonte Springs, Aventura, Delray Beach, Florida City, Fort Myers, Fort Myers-Dani Dr, Jacksonville, Jacksonville-Country Rd, Lake City, Live Oak, Miami-NE 41st St, Miami-SW 7th St, Miami-SW 8th St, Naples, Orlando-N Alafaya Trail, Orlando-W Sand Lake Rd, Pembroke Pines, Pinellas Park, Riverview, Riviera Beach-Garden Rd, Sarasota, Tampa, Tampa-West Swan Ave, West Melborne

Georgia: Alpharetta**, Athens, Atlanta-Lennox Rd, Atlanta-Peachtree, Augusta, Augusta—Belair, Buford, Macon-Tom Hill

** I included Alpharetta because I drove to the location before I realized that it isn't online. Also, I note that I am not the only one to have done so.

Lousiana: Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Monroe, Shreveport, Slidell

Maryland: Annapolis, National Harbor

Missouri: Grenada, Meridan, Pearl, Tupelo

North Carolina: Fayetteville, Greensboro, Hickory, Raleigh, Wallace, Wilmington

New Mexico: Deming, Farmington, Truth or Consequences

Oklahoma: Catoosa, Perry

South Carolina: Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach

Tennessee: Bristol, Cookeville, Dickson, Jackson, Manchester, Memphis

Texas: Arlington, Austin, Channelview, Childress, Cisco, Corsicana, Dallas—The Hill, Denton, El Paso, Flatonia, Fort Stockton, Houston—Northwest Fwy Service Rd, Houston—North, Huntsville, Italy, Junction, Kingsville, Laredo, Lindale, McAllen, Midland, Nacogdoches, Ozona, Pecos, Plano, Richmond, Southlake, Sulphur Springs, Sweetwater, Texarkana, Three Rivers, Van Horn, Victoria

Virginia: Chester, Fredericksburg, Richmond, South Hill, Staunton

West Virginia: Mt. Hope

I already updated the Google Doc.

Some comments about Don Burke's map

A "Temporary Closure" is listed as open:
Fort Worth - Whitmore Street, Texas (Temporary Closure)

Two "Coming Soon" superchargers are listed as open on Don Burke's map:
Alpharetta, Georgia (Coming Soon)
Corona, California (Coming Soon)

Not shown on Don Burke's map are three closed superchargers:
7101 Democracy Blvd, Bethesda, Maryland (closed)
165 National Plaza, National Harbor, Maryland (closed)
5180 Mayfield Road, Lyndhurst, Ohio (closed)

I can attest that the Google Docs GPS coordinates for the two closed Maryland superchargers are accurate.

Oh, if we are picking on bad data on the Supercharger list, I was trying to plan my Circumnav-a-Nation trip and ABetterRoutePlanner showed Buffalo NY Supercharger twice, so I added it twice and the locations were different. Is this in any way related to what we do here? Should I report this to someone?

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 6.35.55 PM.png

-Randy

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB and Darren S
Oh, if we are picking on bad data on the Supercharger list, I was trying to plan my Circumnav-a-Nation trip and ABetterRoutePlanner showed Buffalo NY Supercharger twice, so I added it twice and the locations were different. Is this in any way related to what we do here? Should I report this to someone?

View attachment 394818

-Randy

Good luck on the upcoming trip, @Randy Spencer, but that should only be 1 Supercharger in Buffalo (on Transit Rd at the Mall).

This sounds like a duplicate entry as the other one (not bold in the address list) is at a non-charging location in downtown. That sounds like an error in the ABRP address and @blincoln is the Admin of that so perhaps he can resolve it.

You can post ABRP discussions in the thread A Better Routeplanner.

Screenshot_20190407-222549__01-540x835.jpg

Last edited:
I've been visiting a few superchargers lately: <snip>

Georgia: Alpharetta**, Athens, Atlanta-Lennox Rd, Atlanta-Peachtree, Augusta, Augusta—Belair, Buford, Macon-Tom Hill

** I included Alpharetta because I drove to the location before I realized that it isn't online. Also, I note that I am not the only one to have done so. <snip>

That was a great list of superchargers visited and welcome to the 400 Club, @DavidB. How many miles and/or days did it take to nab all of those? Any interesting sights or events along the way?

Thanks also for updating the Spreadsheet (and Half Dollar Bill for updating the Wiki) but did you actually charge at Alpharetta, GA? It sounds like you didn't charge there so if that's the case then you should remove that visit date and your new total would be 439. Right?

Reactions: DavidB
Can one of you uber Wiki editors please add the ones that are missing for me? I added them to the spreadsheet already. Carlsbad should be the most recent on the Wiki.

You know, just in case @Sasmania tries to be 5th to 400. ;)

<snip>

I've been visiting a few superchargers lately:

<snip>

@NKYTA, who knew there would be a sneak attack by @DavidB from 10th place originally with 295 visits and jump to the new 5th place with 440 (or 439) and bump you down to 6th. I wonder what everyone will add when visiting the Custer event.

Reactions: Big Earl
Corona is open.
So it is! My car's map reported that it was not open when I was nearby. Ah well. I'll charge there the next time I'm in the area [this summer].
Alpharetta is a 2-stall supercharger behind a service center.
Hmmm...somehow I totally missed it. Shame on me! I've removed my claim from the Google doc.
How many miles and/or days did it take to nab all of those? Any interesting sights or events along the way?
I didn't record the mileage before leaving, so I'm not completely sure, but roughly 4k miles, in slightly over five weeks of travel. I do have some stories that I want to share, but I'm going to take my time in posting them.

One word of advice: Walk around the stall when your car is charging--don't step over the cable. I shattered my big toe when I tripped. [a comminuted fracture of the distal phalange]

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S