Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started a private Glympse group for the competition that I will use on my return to DC. If you're willing to join with me, DM me your mobile number, which is used to join. I'll then add you to the private group.

I thought we could use this private group whenever we're out catching superchargers. It can facilitate some quick in-person interactions and possibly help us help each other if needed. Glympse is nice because you can start and stop location sharing whenever you want.
View attachment 414406
I'll be active in Glympse the next four days. We got several folks added to the private group today. I hope others will join us.

Reactions: Darren S
6/1 update and trip summary (logged in the spreadsheet):

Bloomsburg, PA
Moosic, PA
Tannersville, PA
Rockaway, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Paramus, NJ

+6 to 306.

For those following my screwed up tire saga... the tire served me well for about 700 miles of the 1000 miles or so needed to reach home. About 5 miles before the Rockaway NJ stop, I saw the pressure start to drop. I knew the end was near. I added air while charging but as soon as I started moving to Parsippany I could see it dropping before I could enter the highway. Where's the nearest service center I wondered... Paramus two charges and about 30 miles away of course! I called ahead and they had a loaner wheel waiting for me. I was in and out in 20 minutes, and hit the onsite supercharger for my last planned new charge before my final push home.

Total journey: 11,151 miles (3,863.6 kWh, 346 avg Wh/mi for the trip). TeslaFi recorded 215 supercharges during this journey - some were repeats but the vast majority new). Two countries (a full day or so in Canada near Toronto, and again for a sprint up to the Vancouver area on the west coast). Total charging time 1 day, 19 hours and 36 minutes. Total driving time 7 days, 22 hours and 41 minutes in the 19 day round trip. Ouch... no wonder I was starting to question if I had been there before (supercharger, off ramp, hotel... you name it) towards the end.

Capture.JPG

Bloomsburg, PA
Moosic, PA
Tannersville, PA
Rockaway, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Paramus, NJ

+6 to 306.

For those following my screwed up tire saga... the tire served me well for about 700 miles of the 1000 miles or so needed to reach home. About 5 miles before the Rockaway NJ stop, I saw the pressure start to drop. I knew the end was near. I added air while charging but as soon as I started moving to Parsippany I could see it dropping before I could enter the highway. Where's the nearest service center I wondered... Paramus two charges and about 30 miles away of course! I called ahead and they had a loaner wheel waiting for me. I was in and out in 20 minutes, and hit the onsite supercharger for my last planned new charge before my final push home.

Total journey: 11,151 miles (3,863.6 kWh, 346 avg Wh/mi for the trip). TeslaFi recorded 215 supercharges during this journey - some were repeats but the vast majority new). Two countries (a full day or so in Canada near Toronto, and again for a sprint up to the Vancouver area on the west coast). Total charging time 1 day, 19 hours and 36 minutes. Total driving time 7 days, 22 hours and 41 minutes in the 19 day round trip. Ouch... no wonder I was starting to question if I had been there before (supercharger, off ramp, hotel... you name it) towards the end.

View attachment 414629

Love the trip, @Tdreamer, and great to catch you at my local supercharger. Great news about the replacement tire and having one available on your last stretch toward home without much downtime. Nice Teslafi map as well.

I'll be active in Glympse the next four days. We got several folks added to the private group today. I hope others will join us.
I joined, but I haven't played with Glympse before. I signed up before the aborted attempt to hit Custer. Does it have breadcrumbs so I can tell where people have been? I know it was going to be cool for Custer as we were all heading to the same place.

Sad to know those cool maps are TeslaFi, I was looking for a cheaper option. Not ready for another subscription for life, like my Netflix and HBO or SiriusXM. When does it end?

@Randy Spencer, those maps and so much more fun and useful data and stats are from TeslaFi.com Tesla Model S X 3 Data Logger
Correct - I've been using TeslaFi almost since day one of ownership. Love the tool and the statistics. It's awesome for filling in the gaps in memory for what superchargers I've hit when and where. And the road trip map function is amazing - never knew it existed until part way through this adventure.

What does your lifetime map look like, @Tdreamer?
Pretty not that different. Saturation of superchargers in the northeast and routine trips to Richmond to visit family. A number of trips to Raleigh on business - why fly when you can drive, right?), plus Custer last year. I did I-80 home last year vs. I-70 this year (intentional to boost the new supercharger count). I wasn't playing the game last year for Custer, so there are a bunch along that easterly stretch of I-80 that I don't have.
Capture-lifetime.JPG

I joined, but I haven't played with Glympse before. I signed up before the aborted attempt to hit Custer. Does it have breadcrumbs so I can tell where people have been? I know it was going to be cool for Custer as we were all heading to the same place.

Sad to know those cool maps are TeslaFi, I was looking for a cheaper option. Not ready for another subscription for life, like my Netflix and HBO or SiriusXM. When does it end?
Not sure yet how much historic data Glympse week let you keep. It is generally designed for relatively short duration location tracking.

Bloomsburg, PA
Moosic, PA
Tannersville, PA
Rockaway, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Paramus, NJ

+6 to 306.

View attachment 414629
This trip actually looks a lot more sane than the one I am currently on :)

• Funny
After two weeks of ownership I made my first supercharging stop on Friday, 5/31.

Auburn Hills, MI

I tried logging it myself into the sheet, but then sheet keeps crashing in the sheets app on my iPhone. Any suggestions or do you have to use a computer. Is it not compatible with iPhones/iPads?

Need a computer. Google intentionally crashes the Apple iPhone/iPad, and unintentionally crashes Android phones. :)

I updated for you.

@Boilermaker, congrats on your 1st visit. The rabbit hole has started.

I don't have issues on my Android phone using Chrome other than it is a little time-consuming compared to using a computer or Tablet but if a phone is all I have at the moment then it works just fine. I've found that it is easiest to display the webpage in "Desktop mode" instead of the default "Mobile" mode and once it loads the sheet of Superchargers it doesn't have any issues. I don't know if iPhone browsers have that "Desktop mode" option or not.