Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I tried to do Vallejo and Hayward but when I put them in the spreadsheet I didn't get a first, I got a red "station not open" box. Hopefully, it turns into a first. I was really glad I had my car customized so I could find it at the Supercharger in Vallejo:

IMG_4150.JPG

In the not-cleared filter, each state shows a count, which appears to be either the ones collected or the total in that state. The number should be how many not-visited locations are in that state.
Always interesting how different people internalize visualizations. Good points. I flipped it around. Now the only states that are colored are those in which the Bighorn or PLUS EV have superchargers remaining to visit to clear the state. You can also see @Darren S and my versions of the cleared-states map here and here.

Bighorn cleared states2.jpg
PLUS EV cleared states2.jpg

Always interesting how different people internalize visualizations. Good points. I flipped it around. Now the only states that are colored are those in which the Bighorn or PLUS EV have superchargers remaining to visit to clear the state. You can also see @Darren S and my versions of the cleared-states map here and here.

View attachment 422261 View attachment 422262
@theflyer - if it's not too much trouble, could you add a cleared-states view for me too? Thanks.
I see a visit to California in @PLUS EV 's future ;)
btw the work you have done on the Tableau visualizations is outstanding!

@Randy Spencer nice couple hits! Sounds like you made Vallejo in the nick of time. I was less than 12 hours behind, but even @Bighorn’s FMT Law wouldn’t have helped. :)

Just a quick Sunday morning drive for me:

Hayward, CA
Pleasanton, CA
San Ramon - Diablo Plaza, CA
Antioch, CA
Vallejo, CA

Fairfield was a bridge too far, and I might as well leave something to grab on I80 for the next trip East.
Downtown SF was a no go too, Sunday traffic already hotting up just before noon.

Some folks take this game way to seriously! ;)

I've standardized everyone's map to Option 2 since everyone chose that so far. All colors, tooltips, and shapes are now the same across the maps. When you select a location, the pop-up menu on all maps now includes links to this thread and the appropriate TMC discussion thread. Let me know if you want Option 1 instead of Option 2 or any other tweaks.

Many thanks for doing all the work on the visualizations!

Now having seen the different options and worked with them, I personally have a preference for Option 1 (because Option 2 is kind of overwhelming). But!

I just discovered the pulldown menu next to all of the different checkboxes that select years, not visited, etc. If I select "Exclude Values" in that dropdown menu, it yields (at least for me) something that is roughly similar to Option 1...the exceptions being Permit and Closed (easily distinguishable by their icons). The colored dots are pretty much the same as what Option 1 would have looked like. Which is good enough for me. Hope that's helpful to some folks.

Bruce.

Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
Many thanks for doing all the work on the visualizations!

Now having seen the different options and worked with them, I personally have a preference for Option 1 (because Option 2 is kind of overwhelming). But!

I just discovered the pulldown menu next to all of the different checkboxes that select years, not visited, etc. If I select "Exclude Values" in that dropdown menu, it yields (at least for me) something that is roughly similar to Option 1...the exceptions being Permit and Closed (easily distinguishable by their icons). The colored dots are pretty much the same as what Option 1 would have looked like. Which is good enough for me. Hope that's helpful to some folks.

Bruce.
I can easily switch yours over to Option 1 if you like. Just let me know. Either one can be pretty quickly switched manually by deslecting and selecting the appropriate checkboxes in the filter list.

Reactions: bmah
@Randy Spencer nice couple hits! Sounds like you made Vallejo in the nick of time. I was less than 12 hours behind, but even @Bighorn’s FMT Law wouldn’t have helped. :)

Just a quick Sunday morning drive for me:

Hayward, CA
Pleasanton, CA
San Ramon - Diablo Plaza, CA
Antioch, CA
Vallejo, CA

Fairfield was a bridge too far, and I might as well leave something to grab on I80 for the next trip East.
Downtown SF was a no go too, Sunday traffic already hotting up just before noon.

Some folks take this game way to seriously! ;)
updated.

I wonder who will be first to hit 100 without leaving their home state.

Visits to add, please

6/17/19 - Texas
Austin
San Marcos

6/18/19 - Texas
Three Rivers
Laredo
McAllen

6/19/19 - Texas
Kingsville
Victoria
Flatonia
Columbus
Richmond

6/22/19 - Texas
Channelview

6/22/19 - Louisiana
Lake Charles
updated
I've covered a lot of ground this weekend and closed out Delaware for myself.
6/22/19
Claymont DE
6/23/19
Hamilton township NJ
North Brunswick NJ
Burlington NJ
Paulsboro NJ
Dover DE
Lewes DE
updated

Reactions: JuiceBx
@IT Geek - your maps are now updated too. Let me know if you'd like any tweaks. Remember to try some of the filters on to turn on/off layers. For instance, you can now show just certain types of superchargers (i.e. V1, 2, 3) or turn countries on/off. When you select a location by clicking on it, the pop-up menu will now include two links that take you to the TMC discussion thread and this thread.

So cool. I'm a fan. I'm very happy that I can actually turn off the Mexico ones if I want to do that. The size of the dots looks good too. I like the colors as well. Very good job.

• Love
Reactions: NKYTA and theflyer

That would be someone in California, since it's the only state that has more than 100 Superchargers (119). Next is Texas, which isn't even close (39). (Numbers taken from the States tab on the spreadsheet.)

All of my Supercharger visits are in California, so I might be a contender for this (I'm not sure this counts as an achievement worth shooting for). I would "just" need to come up with 24 more Superchargers in California. Maybe the Superchargers under construction around the SF Bay Area / NorCal, plus a quick sweep through SoCal? Hmmm...this is a little challenging when you actually have to work for a living. :D

Oh yes:

76. Hayward, CA (too late to share the first visit with @Randy Spencer and @EVie'sDad, but I had enough driving yesterday)

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

updated.

As @bmah mentioned, hitting 100 in one state is only possible in CA. Getting to 100 unique superchargers is still no small feat, even with the huge number of open SCs. Excluding California, it'd take visits in at least five states if you used FL, TX, or NY as your base of operations and cleared that state entirely.

scs by state.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and EVie'sDad
My turn ... +5 to 619 and the spreadsheet has been updated. The highlights so far were a (planned) insane mount of mountain roads and an endless supply of twists and turns and elevation.

I had a blast from Weston to Staunton where I detoured to see the Green Bank Radio Telescope (in the center of the 20-mile radius "National Radio Quiet Zone").

Then again from Asheville to Gatlinburg where I found a road that makes the Tail of the Dragon seem like a Beginner's course. Not far away was the Cherohala Skyway which was an unplanned excursion so I wasn't able to drive the entire length of it but next time I might.

Also, Waze with the Cookie Monster voice absolutely rocks!

06/22:
Staunton, VA​
06/23:
Hickory, NC
Mt Airy, NC
(backtracked here as it opened under my nose on the first day of my trip)​
Asheville, NC
Manchester, TN​

IMG_20190622_153819-518x691__01.jpg

IMG_20190622_153636-518x691.jpg

IMG_20190623_144654-691x518.jpg

IMG_20190623_125601-691x518.jpg