Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you're right. Everything is bigger in Texas, including the gaps in my memory. My sources say 880, though...but I suppose I'll know for sure in a few weeks as that is the way I'm coming in this time (from Louisiana).

I'm looking forward to getting back out on the road as I've not been able to get away for a good road trip in a while. I didn't get any new chargers in December either as the one near Flint is waiting till "after the holidays" to open up. So it's looking like Nashville #2 will be my first new one in 2020....and my first stop at a V3 charger, which will do nothing extra for my MS, but worth noting anyways.

I headed south to grab the new Webster, TX near Galveston/south of Houston. Didn’t make it 50 miles and got an error that car needs service and may not restart. It was only visible a few seconds, but I turned my butt around and came back home Saturday. Called in and they say related to 12v which was replaced 2 years ago in December. I read that some with that error have said drive motor failure. I’m hoping it was a fluke and barring that I hope that since I’m beyond the 4 year warranty that it’s something still covered It could affect my meet up options, but if the weather is decent I’d still be up for riding the FatBoy to Burleson. It’s
a good ride.

I added Roseville and Sacramento-Arden yesterday. I had absolutely no need to do so. Purely so I could add them here. That is so geeky.

Back in the ICE age, who ever cared how many distinct gas stations they visited?

Since you asked :).

In LA in my youth we had Mobil, Richfield/ARCO, Shell, Union 76, Standard/Chevron, Phillips 66, Gulf, Flying A, Texaco, Douglas, and maybe one or two others that escape me.

But upon leaving the warm bosom of California, I encountered such brands as Sinclair, Terrible Herbst, Enco, Sohio, and many more whose names escape me. Yes, I would make an effort to purchase fuel at those more regional or local stations that the national ones, even if the price was a penny more per gallon.

Distinct? Not really, but certainly a pursuit of different brands.

I headed south to grab the new Webster, TX near Galveston/south of Houston. Didn’t make it 50 miles and got an error that car needs service and may not restart. It was only visible a few seconds,
My 85D showed the same error the same way. First happened in mid October and I ignored it; happened again a month later and Tesla remotely diagnosed it as a bad battery heater. Made sense since both times it was a cold morning and I was on my way to a supercharger.

Reactions: Melanie_S85
Are there many in this group like me and Bruce who pretty much stay close to home? I still have the whole west coast done and am eventually gonna venture into Idaho and New Mexico, but it takes SO LONG to get to a new Supercharger I actually just did a trip to LA and touched just a SINGLE new charger out of an 800-mile round trip. But what are you going to do? They can only open them so fast...

The other thing I did on the trip was to buy new wheels off craigslist, something that I am going to need with all this driving. Second time in a couple of months that I drove hundreds and hundreds of miles to get cheap tires, and now I have a summer and winter set.

Are there many in this group like me and Bruce who pretty much stay close to home?
Or do the same route repeatedly. Our two most common trips are to Salt Lake City and Canby, OR. Both family destinations, as you might guess. So we are well acquainted with the Superchargers along those routes, and rarely get to try a new one. But I'm excited! We're heading to OR Saturday, and I'm planning our first V3 visit at the new Supercharger in Red Bluff! And then Williams on the way back home. Sweet.

Took a road trip to Vero Beach, Floridal this past week and added:

Kingsland, GA 1/11/2020
St. Augustine, FL 1/11/2020
Port Orange, FL 1/11/2020
West Melbourne, FL 1/11/2020
Jacksonville - County Road, FL 1/14/2020

Could someone add those for me? I believe I may be in the century club with those...

Looks like you are (and then some). Congratulations!

Bruce.

Reactions: Trailblazer
From Denver, I have two trips that I do fairly regularly -- Oregon and South Carolina. I have multiple paths to reach both destinations, and Tesla has been good about adding SCs on all of those Interstates over the last 5 years. This next trip to LA in February will be a little sparse -- only 7 new chargers unless I'm willing to go significantly out of my way. I've kept everything within 500 miles of Denver clean for about the last 4 years.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Are there many in this group like me and Bruce who pretty much stay close to home?
I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I go where they put the chargers...and try to find something interesting along the way, or discover something new where they are. My favorite example of that is Sedona, AZ. Never would have thought to go there w/o there being a charger in town and I really enjoyed the views from that city. Though at times you can also find yourself in some random spot in the middle of nowhere... I seem to recall a couple in NC that were that way.

• Love
Reactions: NKYTA and GHammer
I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I go where they put the chargers....
I also tend to be on this end of the spectrum. Sadly, I rarely make time to see what there might be to do along the way (although I get incredibly lucky sometimes as the attached picture illustrates).

IMG_0224.JPEG

The challenge is usually how many new-to-me superchargers per mile/hour can I pack in (at least for the recent longer trips) in the time I have available to play the game. Other than the occasional openings in the region, each trip is now typically 30-45 hours of driving+charging round-trip to get a meaningful bump up the ladder.

Each trip is also a bit like going to Vegas - at the beginning of each leg I engage autopilot for the majority of the route. If I make it, I'm a winner! So far, so good (knock on thick skull). Or put another way, each trip is an exercise in how many auto-pilot beta test miles I can log for Elon. If only that were a parameter used to calculate position in the FSD upgrade queue.