Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually so subtle I took a few second video too of it flashing because I was worried.

Also - I did NOT mean to post at 12:00am on the nose. That felt slimy. I literally had just walked in the door from a maybe 4-times a year occasion of being out past 10pm.
Your 12am is my 9pm so no problem
A 11:59pm Honolulu post would be the most stealth post. Glad you could stay out even with kiddos! I know what that’s like, 9pm feels late to me nowadays

Two new NYC chargers in the bag, but @tes-s got to one a week and a half ago. Grrrh!
Went to Flushing and Vesey St.

interesting trying to get into Vesey st parking garage. Had to get out of my car to walk to the security station to ask them to lower the metal pillars blocking the entrance. They were friendly and agreed so when I pulled my car up they did a bomb sweep of my car with a mirror checking the undercarriage. charged up and went to the pay station with a grand total of six minutes on the tab and it cost me $25!
Did not realize that was going to happen but thought it might. Oh well at least I got another first!

I'm hearing rumors that very soon, someone will soon be moving up the chart a few places.

2020 Road Trip.jpg

First time supercharging in the fine state of Washington, too bad it was dark and I couldn't see the scenery. I rented a Model 3 SR+, oh how I missed my P3-. I will be back to explore the others. It was super windy and a bit chilly, the SR+ averaged 330 Wh/mile at 70 mph. At least it had AP+FSD but only HW 2.5. Chargers below have been added to my column already.

2/23/2020
Issaquah, WA
North Bend, WA
Auburn, WA
Seattle - Union St, WA

I snuck into Seattle Union at 11:40pm, be sure to check the hours - thanks for the warning @Bighorn. I stayed only 10 min but was charged $6, where I come from under 15 is usually free :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
California

Red Bluff
Williams
Santa Rosa
Napa-Factory Stores Drive
Roseville-Galleria Boulevard
Tahoe City

Nevada
Reno-N Sierra St.

The first 5 were February 23rd and the last 2 were February 24th. The only reason the distinction is important here is that the Roseville one might be a (tied for) first.

By the way, I've also joined Glympse and started with TeslaFi. Glympse should be fun for Custer. Not sure if it's worthwhile when I'm the only one on the road though.

California

Red Bluff
Williams
Santa Rosa
Napa-Factory Stores Drive
Roseville-Galleria Boulevard
Tahoe City

Nevada
Reno-N Sierra St.

The first 5 were February 23rd and the last 2 were February 24th. The only reason the distinction is important here is that the Roseville one might be a (tied for) first.

By the way, I've also joined Glympse and started with TeslaFi. Glympse should be fun for Custer. Not sure if it's worthwhile when I'm the only one on the road though.
It looks like @Randy Spencer claimed Roseville-Galleria Boulevard on Feb 22 (per the spreadsheet), although I don't see any post confirming that.
As a reminder, it is courteous to your fellow competitors to post a note here when you visit a new Supercharger and not just enter it on the spreadsheet. Apart from other reasons, people have been known to enter incorrect dates on the Spreadsheet - a post here provides confirmation of the date.

Looks like TeslaFi automatically resets the map at midnight. Due to my late night driving patterns, I need to figure out a way to change this! I actually stayed the night in Grants Pass and Reno, but if you look at these maps, you'd think I stayed in Roseville lol.

A2D53BA0-E1E0-49A7-8E00-C6DBC2AA462F.jpeg
7884D528-F442-4A13-835E-BBCE7B35F35E.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Looks like TeslaFi automatically resets the map at midnight. Due to my late night driving patterns, I need to figure out a way to change this! I actually stayed the night in Grants Pass and Reno, but if you look at these maps, you'd think I stayed in Roseville lol.

View attachment 514549View attachment 514548
@Darren S is the expert on TeslaFi and late night driving - maybe he has some suggestions.

I'd like to add the follow superchargers to my list! Took a weekend trip PGH -> ATL -> PGH.

1/21/2020:
Mt. Hope, WV
Wytheville, VA
Mt. Airy, NC
Hickory, NC​

1/22/2020:
Asheville, NC
Greenville, SC
Buford, GA
Lithonia, GA​

1/23/2020:
Augusta, GA - Belair Frontage Road
Augusta, GA
Columbia, SC
Charlotte, NC - Toringdon Way
Charlotte, NC​

See "roadtrip" map below from TeslaFI:
upload_2020-2-24_8-5-0.png

I'd like to add the follow superchargers to my list! Took a weekend trip PGH -> ATL -> PGH.

1/21/2020:
Mt. Hope, WV
Wytheville, VA
Mt. Airy, NC
Hickory, NC​

1/22/2020:
Asheville, NC
Greenville, SC
Buford, GA
Lithonia, GA​

1/23/2020:
Augusta, GA - Belair Frontage Road
Augusta, GA
Columbia, SC
Charlotte, NC - Toringdon Way
Charlotte, NC​

See "roadtrip" map below from TeslaFI:
View attachment 514552
I can add them - just want to make sure you meant Jan 21 - 23 and not Feb 21 - 23, since that is the weekend just passed.

@GreenFreaK - I'm going to assume you meant 2/21 - 2/23 - I'll change them back if you tell me otherwise.
And thanks for providing me with a perfect example of why it's important to post your visits here as well as on the spreadsheet. This way multiple second pairs of eyes can look for any typos, mis-speaks etc.