Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but it IS something everyone should know.
Agreed, I was naively unaware this type police shakedown still happened in the US, although, I was acutely aware of being followed into town and being heavily scrutinized by two county cop cars while I charged at Inyokern at 1am in the middle of winter. I suppose it is something we should all be aware of given we often take strange routes at odd times of the day. I'm certainly going to be more wary on my jaunts through the south this Spring and Summer.

Reactions: NKYTA
How often is Tableau updated?
Roughly every 24 hours automatically. I can push an update at any time. Last updated 4:45 p.m. on the 29th. I just pushed a new update Sunday morning 10:51 a.m. Eastern time.

upload_2020-3-1_10-54-1.png

• Informative
Wait, what? It's only just 11am on the 29th now. You hit all those AND posted about it in 10 hours?

Like I said, we had an early start. :) Two drivers helps a lot, one can get some shut eye while the others watches the Tesla tear up the road. We had more than those in “a 24 hour period” because that haul started when we left Tampa. We just rolled into the Miami area as the clock rolled over a new day.

We also stopped at Cocoa Beach where I got in a 4-mile run up and down the beach and my copilot soaked up the rays we haven’t had enough of in Seattle. Then we had visiting plans with my relatives or we would have added more Superchargers.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
I stood out at 10pm in Miami, as being a normal driver on the Fwys.

omg.
Miami is weird! We were there from 2-4 AM on a Saturday morning (late late Friday night) and the city was still surprisingly alive. We aimed to breeze in, nab all the SCs and blow out. We didn’t dinged for any of the parking fees by only charging until the meter registered $0.26, then out and off to the next one.

Nice going - you're just missing Coral Gables, Marathon and Riviera Beach SC (not sure if that is still open to the public) for a clean sweep of Florida. Did you visit any of those and forget to report them?

The Coral Gables one is named “Miami FL - SW 24th Street” in the Tesla Nav. We visited that one on the way to Florida City so I wasn’t awake and missed entering it.

Riviera Beach is named “West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road” and is already checked off my list.

We missed the clean sweep by not going out to Marathon, that was a bridge too far. Literally.

Roughly every 24 hours automatically. I can push an update at any time. Last updated 4:45 p.m. on the 29th. I just pushed a new update Sunday morning 10:51 a.m. Eastern time.

View attachment 516774

I asked because I posted these earlier and they still show not visited in Tableau:

2020-02-25
  • Toole, UT - 3:33 AM
  • South Salt Lake City, UT
  • Evanston, WY
  • Rock Springs, WY - 8:41 AM
  • Rawlins, WY - 10:53 AM
  • Laramie, WY - 12:44 PM
  • Cheyenne, WY -
  • Sidney, NE - 4:24 PL
  • Ogallala, NE - 5:45 PM
  • Gothenburg, NE - 6:29 PM
  • Grand Island, NE
2020-02-24
  • Kennewick, WA - 2:09PM
  • Mission, OR - 3:18 PM
  • Baker City, OR - 5:12 PM
  • Boise, ID
  • Twin Falls, ID - 9:24 PM
  • Pocatello, ID - 11:56 PM
  • Tremonton, UT

Two drivers helps a lot, one can get some shut eye while the others watches the Tesla tear up the road.
So are you still observing the "rules" as posted in the first post?

""Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s)."

Last edited:
Reactions: PLUS EV and NKYTA
So are you still observing the "rules" as posted in the first post?

""Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s)."

We need to clear up the ambiguity with the bolded phrase above.

Assume these facts: A and B drive from Y to Z in a Tesla. It is 1,437 miles from Y to Z. They stop at nine superchargers along the way. A drives 1,285 miles on this journey. B drives 152 miles, which happens to be the distance from Supercharger 5 to Supercharger 6.

Clearly A drove >50% of the miles from Y to Z. But she did not drive >50% of the miles from SC #5 to SC #6.

Assume these new facts: A and B drive from Y to Z in a Tesla. It is 112 miles from supercharger Y to supercharger Z. B drives the first 75 miles before A takes the wheel. They both want to visit an attraction that is 30 miles off the highway. A drives to and from the attraction before resuming the route to supercharger #3. So, A winds up driving 37 miles between #2 and #3 on the direct route, but with the sixty miles added for the attraction, drove a total of 97 miles, or more than 50% of 112 miles. Does A get credit using total distance, or not get credit due to "the distance to reach the charger(s).

My interpretation follows intent. What is the intent of the journey?

But then, I do not have any travel companions who are zealous participants in this quest.

Busy driving week for me! Would someone update me on the sheet please.
2020/02/23
York PA
Tannersville PA
2020/02/29
Bloomberg PA
Williamsport PA my first V3
Erwin NY
Ithaca NY
Binghamton NY
Moosic PA
0202/03/01
Rockaway NJ
Parsippany NJ
Kearny NJ
Woodbridge Township NJ
Edison NJ
East Brunswick NJ state route 18
Crabury NJ
Robinsville NJ
Marlon NJ
Maple shade NJ
Hanover MD

Point of information:
Gainesville shows as recently opened, yet is not an unvisited pin on my map. Is this location one I’ve already been to and it’s just expanded or was skipping it today an oversight?
Opened 4/17/19, so surely you were there last year.
I mean, who doesn’t drive from WY (or even further West) to FL at least once a year? :p

Like I said, we had an early start. :) Two drivers helps a lot, one can get some shut eye while the others watches the Tesla tear up the road. We had more than those in “a 24 hour period” because that haul started when we left Tampa. We just rolled into the Miami area as the clock rolled over a new day.

We also stopped at Cocoa Beach where I got in a 4-mile run up and down the beach and my copilot soaked up the rays we haven’t had enough of in Seattle. Then we had visiting plans with my relatives or we would have added more Superchargers.

@cpa already broke the news about the rules of the competition, but I’ll add that I think you guys need to split this trip into two lists - one for each driver.