Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading to Maine for one last hurrah before school starts. Will be at East Greenwich, where I will be at 11:30 and traveling through northern New Hampshire and Vermont on Sunday. See you there?
Not sure if this is directed at me, but my dash to Maine won't begin for another week or two, so I won't actually get there until 2-3 weeks from now.

Reactions: benswing
San Francisco - Van Ness, CA (and yes @Randy Spencer I gave the attendant a ten spot to plugin myself for just a minute ;) )
Hmmm... OK, so 10 bucks to charge? I finally got sick of seeing that red dot so close to my house and drove in at midnight last night and the overnight guy charged me the $7 normal price to charge by myself, plus the bridge means it was $13 + 34¢/kWh. That's expensive, glad my $TSLA is going crazy. Not sure I am gonna do another valet site. This game wasn't supposed to cost so much, can we do a free only version? Like the NA vs the USA only version?

We had spent the day at the mum-in-law's house trying to avoid the smoke but ended up being directly under it.

IMG_1731.jpeg

On the way home, Hwy 80 was closed and people around Travis AFB were ordered to evacuate, the stretch of cars was backed up to Rio Vista where we got on the road. No idea how far it went past us.

IMG_1742.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg

That's a LONG line of cars snaking past the fire to get out. Just like last year's Paradise fire. Need my bulletproof CyberTruck with armored glass, though the Model 3 with the AC on recirc was a perfect way to get around yesterday.

My sister in western Colorado sent me this pic and said the smoke was coming from California:
Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 8.59.49 PM.jpeg

Not sure if this is directed at me, but my dash to Maine won't begin for another week or two, so I won't actually get there until 2-3 weeks from now.

I'll be in that area as well then. Please keep me updated. Would be fun to actually meet in person. You will have to get in front of my camera for my YouTube, though :)

Reactions: PLUS EV
Took off on another trip on Tuesday - AZ to MN via UT, ID, MT, WY, MT again and ND in order to bring a lot of things from my apartment to MN and put in storage (with family) before I go on the road full time once my lease is up end of Sept, and then on the return trip I'm moving my little sister that just graduated college from Minneapolis to downtown LA (not sure what route yet).

While I'm in MN, I'm having my MCU replaced with reman MCU1 preventatively as I trust the Eden Prairie, MN service center to not mess up my dash as being a 2015 S with 172k on original MCU, it's a bit of a ticking time bomb and I don't want it to fail far away from a service center and turn into a much larger ordeal than it would otherwise be doing it as a planned item.

Added a few new locations driving straight through - 2200 miles in 58 hours.
  1. Page, AZ (8/18/20)
  2. Nephi, UT (8/18/20)
  3. Pocatello, ID (8/19/20)
  4. Idaho Falls, ID (8/19/20)
  5. West Yellowstone, MT (8/19/20)
  6. Big Sky, MT (8/19/20)
  7. Miles City, MT (V3) (8/20/20) (Tableau shows at V2 - this is V3)
  8. Glendive, MT (V3) (8/20/20) (Tableau shows at V2 - this is V3)
  9. Dickinson, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
  10. Bismarck, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
  11. Jamestown, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
  12. Fargo, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
IMG_8914.jpg
IMG_9038.jpg

Last edited:
Took off on another trip on Tuesday - AZ to MN via UT, ID, MT, WY, MT again and ND in order to bring a lot of things from my apartment to MN and put in storage (with family) before I go on the road full time once my lease is up end of Sept, and then on the return trip I'm moving my little sister that just graduated college from Minneapolis to downtown LA (not sure what route yet).

While I'm in MN, I'm having my MCU replaced with reman MCU1 preventatively as I trust the Eden Prairie, MN service center to not mess up my dash as being a 2015 S with 172k on original MCU, it's a bit of a ticking time bomb and I don't want it to fail far away from a service center and turn into a much larger ordeal than it would otherwise be doing it as a planned item.

Added a few new locations driving straight through - 2200 miles in 58 hours.
  1. Page, AZ (8/18/20)
  2. Nephi, UT (8/18/20)
  3. Pocatello, ID (8/19/20)
  4. Idaho Falls, ID (8/19/20)
  5. West Yellowstone, MT (8/19/20)
  6. Big Sky, MT (8/19/20)
  7. Miles City, MT (V3) (8/20/20) (Tableau shows at V2 - this is V3)
  8. Glendive, MT (V3) (8/20/20) (Tableau shows at V2 - this is V3)
  9. Dickinson, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
  10. Bismarck, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
  11. Jamestown, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
  12. Fargo, ND (V3) (8/20/20)
Did you skirt WY in Yellowstone?

Heading to Maine for one last hurrah before school starts. Will be at East Greenwich, where I will be at 11:30 and traveling through northern New Hampshire and Vermont on Sunday. See you there?

I'll be in that area as well then. Please keep me updated. Would be fun to actually meet in person. You will have to get in front of my camera for my YouTube, though :)

I actually will be in Maine for the entire month of October as the first stop of going on the road full time. Competition meetup in Maine?

I know a place to stay just off the beaten path in Freeport, if anyone's interested. :oops:
Handy local food recommendations as well.