Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've now officially given up the dream of Transcanada this year, so I guess I'll be headed to New England soon.

@Half Dollar Bill, what is the deal with Maine anyway? Someone was saying they aren't accepting visitors at this time? I don't mind sleeping in the car, but I'm not sure if there's a checkpoint or what.

I want to know, too. I'm heading to Maine soonish as well. I have no plans to meet up with anyone just see take a few photos. ... and of course visit the superchargers.

@Half Dollar Bill, what is the deal with Maine anyway? Someone was saying they aren't accepting visitors at this time? I don't mind sleeping in the car, but I'm not sure if there's a checkpoint or what.
No checkpoints; that way for all NE. I did hear tales of NY doing them but I think that was mostly around NYC.
There is a quarantine requirement for ME and other NE states, but there hasn't been a lot of news about how they're enforcing it. For ME overnight lodging stays, you're signing a paper saying that you've either been tested with a recent negative result or you're going to quarantine for the 14 days. Establishments can't ask for the test results because that's part of your personal health record so all we get to keep is the signed paper. You can see the loopholes.
If you want to be tested, there are pop-up sites that I believe get you results within 3 days.
We've had folks from MA, NJ, NY, CT, and a CA couple is checking out this morning. In towns and shops, folks are wearing masks but none of our guests have complained that it's been overbearing. If you're just planning to play Pokemon I don't see how you get in trouble. Happy do provide more details if needed.
I think you're right about Canada that by the time they open the borders it'll be winter.

I've now officially given up the dream of Transcanada this year, so I guess I'll be headed to New England soon.

There are no checkpoints. Here are the official rules:
Maine has three options for visitors from other states: 1) getting a recent negative COVID-19 test; 2) maintaining compliance with a 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Maine; 3) being exempted if you are from the following states with a similar or better COVID-19 experience than Maine. Those states are: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey (effective July 3) and New Hampshire and Vermont (effective June 26).

People who are not residents of Maine or states exempted from quarantine requirements will be asked to sign a Certificate of Compliance indicating either that they have received a negative COVID-19 test result, that they will quarantine in Maine for 14 days, or that they have already completed their quarantine in Maine. This compliance form must be provided to check-in at all Maine lodging, campgrounds, seasonal rentals, overnight camps, and other commercial lodging, such as Airbnb. Visitors may be asked to furnish proof of the negative test result upon request.

Keep Maine Healthy FAQs | Covid-19

Maine has three options for visitors from other states: 1) getting a recent negative COVID-19 test; 2) maintaining compliance with a 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Maine; 3) being exempted if you are from the following states with a similar or better COVID-19 experience than Maine. Those states are: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey (effective July 3) and New Hampshire and Vermont (effective June 26).

People who are not residents of Maine or states exempted from quarantine requirements will be asked to sign a Certificate of Compliance indicating either that they have received a negative COVID-19 test result, that they will quarantine in Maine for 14 days, or that they have already completed their quarantine in Maine. This compliance form must be provided to check-in at all Maine lodging, campgrounds, seasonal rentals, overnight camps, and other commercial lodging, such as Airbnb. Visitors may be asked to furnish proof of the negative test result upon request.

fwiw, you'd be traveling through some states with high new infection rates, into the North East which has by far the lowest new infection rates:
Part1.JPG

Part2.JPG

Part3.JPG

Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

• Informative
Reactions: israndy and David99
Sometimes I don't understand Tesla's thinking behind deciding for a supercharger location. Chattanooga is in an airport parking lot that requires paying. There are so many better places in town and there is literally nothing you can do at this parking lot. Not even a bathroom. Not saying it's useless if you go there to pick up someone. If the town already has another supercharger I can see it, but It certainly wouldn't be the first and only supercharger for any town.

Reactions: Danny Brown
Sometimes I don't understand Tesla's thinking behind deciding for a supercharger location. Chattanooga is in an airport parking lot that requires paying. There are so many better places in town and there is literally nothing you can do at this parking lot. Not even a bathroom. Not saying it's useless if you go there to pick up someone. If the town already has another supercharger I can see it, but It certainly wouldn't be the first and only supercharger for any town.
Sometimes you have to take what you can get. I think Tesla was in that position early-on and might still be in that position in areas that aren't super EV-friendly.

You don't have to pay - it's free for Tesla charging. And there are bathrooms in the airport terminal.
Supercharger - Chattanooga, TN

Sometimes you have to take what you can get. I think Tesla was in that position early-on and might still be in that position in areas that aren't super EV-friendly.

I guess this is similar to Savannah, GA airport, except apparently there are good options inside the non-secure part of the terminal.

Now Hardeeville's 8-stall V3 opened up just off I-95, a few miles north. No reason to visit the airport SC unless you're early to pick someone up, or you're collecting for our competition :)

Reactions: juliusa

We were planning on staying in Maine for our "Not New England 2020" road trip. The B&B we had reservations at was saying no problem to visit. BUT, the official rules say not to visit if you are from Colorado. Seems impossible to get a covid-19 test that is "recent" (I thought was within 3 days) while you are on a road trip. In Colorado the news media seems to indicate that it can take up to 2 weeks to get a covid-19 test result. I was not comfortable to sign a document like that. So we cancelled our Maine B&B reservations. Maybe next year.

Reactions: purplewalt
fwiw, you'd be traveling through some states with high new infection rates, into the North East which has by far the lowest new infection rates:
View attachment 577336
View attachment 577337
View attachment 577338
Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count
Not really though. The only state in the top 20, that I'd be going through is North Dakota (I don't even need to stop in the Idaho panhandle). I think I can manage socially distancing in the Dakotas :)

I mean it's all relative of course, and there definitely is some risk with travel at this time. But relatively speaking, it seems as though making a dash across the northern tier will be fairly safe. I'm a fairly socially distant traveler to begin with. There will be lots of podcasts and fast food.

Also right. I'm holding my breath, literally and figuratively, for @David99's swing through the state. :eek:
Haha. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. I know I was feeling pretty good about my trip through the south in back in May when I was planning it and not feeling that GREAT about it by the time I actually got to Texas and Florida (mostly due to the behavior I was seeing as the virus numbers hadn't spiked yet).

And to think I thought David should go clockwise due to the weather.

Not really though. The only state in the top 20, that I'd be going through is North Dakota (I don't even need to stop in the Idaho panhandle). I think I can manage socially distancing in the Dakotas :)

I mean it's all relative of course, and there definitely is some risk with travel at this time. But relatively speaking, it seems as though making a dash across the northern tier will be fairly safe. I'm a fairly socially distant traveler to begin with. There will be lots of podcasts and fast food.
I was surprised Idaho and North Dakota are as high as they are.

We were originally planning to travel out to Seattle via North Dakota starting at the end of this week, but we've decided to cancel that trip. My wife has to be back in NJ for a class that starts Sept 14 - technically she'd have to quarantine, and since the class is with older students, she doesn't want to risk bringing something back.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
I guess this is similar to Savannah, GA airport, except apparently there are good options inside the non-secure part of the terminal.

Now Hardeeville's 8-stall V3 opened up just off I-95, a few miles north. No reason to visit the airport SC unless you're early to pick someone up, or you're collecting for our competition :)
Yeah Savannah airport is actually a nice place to hang out! But it's a long walk and more importantly, the electrical supply at that supercharger always seemed to have issues. So good that they finally built a new one nearby.

I think I remember hearing that both Chattanooga and Savannah were probably areas for Tesla in the early stages and they put them at the airports out of desperation. Hopefully they'll put one at a mall in Chattanooga soon.

Reactions: Danny Brown